Currently reading:
MxM Mo Dao Zu Shi / The Untamed RP Request

Local time
Today 10:50 AM
I've only been in this fandom for a few months and it is consuming my entire brain. Fun, right? Anyway, I'd love to get into some wangxian RPs with a fun, literate partner who enjoys story-building and romance.

To start, I'm a queer woman who will be playing a man - I don't want to be disingenuous about that. I'm comfortable with partners of either (or neither!) gender, and completely comfortable with trans headcanons. I will not be playing my character as trans because I don't think I'm the right person to tell that story.

Partners must be 18+, and up for 2-3 paragraph responses (average - as the occasion calls for it, of course longer or shorter replies are fine). As for availability, I'll take what I can get as long as you'll do the same. We're living in weird times right now and schedules are made up anyway.

Of course I'm looking to play out a romance between Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian, but I don't particularly mind which one I play. I know the inclination is to think Wei Wuxian is more fun but Lan Wangji's brain is a maze and I love a good puzzle, so I'm down for either.

Sex is fine but shouldn't be the focus. Kink is fine but nothing extreme. Violence is fine but let's keep everybody's guts where they're supposed to be please.

If any of this sounds fun to you, hit me up! We can talk turkey in PMs.

I too am a Mo dao zu shi/Untamed fan and I also have a request up. I feel more confidant in my ability to play Wei Wuxian and I would love to work something out with you.

Back
Top Bottom