MxM Modern Fantasy fated mates 1x1 (NOW CLOSED)

Currently reading:
MxM Modern Fantasy fated mates 1x1 (NOW CLOSED)

SugarNspikeS

The Cold One
Local time
Today 5:13 PM
  1. I do more freestyle writing so my length will match yours or at the least give you something to work with.
  2. Only 3rd person.
  3. Try to use good grammar.
  4. Have fun and don't be afraid to workshop ideas to make a better RP.

So this is the world the characters live in
In a world where paranormals (vampires, shifters, etc.) have been revealed to the population, humanity and paranormals are making great strides to live in harmony. Paranormals continue to live side by side with humans as they have for centuries, but without having to hide who and what they are any more. Some people on both sides still hang on to their prejudices but it's usually in the elders of the communities.

Our characters would be fated mates.
Fated mates are the epitome of "love at first sight". Though more common in paranormals, it can happen in humans as well. In most cases when one sees their fated mate they long only for that person and will seek to solidify a bond with them as soon as possible be it through sex, biting or marking, or even feeding in the case of vampires. While the effects of finding one's fated mate differ depending on species, one thing that is true for all species is that once found, you'll never be attracted to anyone else again.
The species of your character is up to you. As far as conflict goes, my idea is that there will be unrest among the families of our characters and they will seek to break us up. All the details can be worked out and discussed, but the frame work is there.

that didn't take long lol. So what did you have in mind for character and conflict ideas?

Back
Top Bottom