FxF || Multiple Dark Plots and Pairings || || Looking For A Domme ||

ChosenWritings

Boobologist
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 5:26 AM
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
Hello! I've been roleplaying for 8+ years and consider myself to be a literate writer (though I firmly believe there's always room for improvement). I tend to write three or more paragraphs per response as I adore detail—there's nothing worse than being given a dry, half-assed response. Currently, I'm in the market for a partner eager to come up with an interesting plot that will satisfy both our needs! That being said, I've listed a few plots and pairings below that I would be interested in, as well as some of my kinks and limits. If you'd like to learn more about me, I have a slightly more detailed post on what I'm looking for here.

Specifically, I am looking for a roleplay based on cnc, non-con, free use, and bondage. I do have a preference for futa characters but would be willing for YC to be female.

Ghost(s) x Haunted: Muse A has always been tormented by ghosts. They were innocent spirits when they were young, playing and teasing them. As they grew older, so did the ghosts who flocked to them. In her early twenties, the playful entities took on a more nefarious nature. In the middle of a lecture, they'd feel fingers trailing up her thighs, or in the middle of work, hands would squish their breasts. The touches were startling, but they weren't hard to grow accustomed to. However, the spirits grew more and more emboldened until one particular spirit (or more) began to seek her out for their own pleasures.

Rebel x Elite: Muse A has been undercover in a dystopian society for years in order to climb up the ranks and infiltrate the elites. They attend parties, listening to the drunken whispers of the wealthy, and find themselves behind closed doors making deals to further the agenda of the rebels. Muse B has become Muse A's newest target. Holding an affluent position in the oppressive society, Muse B is the perfect person for Muse A to attempt to uncover secrets from.

Conqueror x Royal: Muse A is left with a devastating decision. War has bloodied the horizon for nearly a decade, but Muse A had thought they had more time. The tides had turned, and they found themselves in their opulent throne room, staring at Muse B. Surrender and save their kingdom or be defeated and watch their kingdom burn. There's a clear choice to make, but it will come at the cost of Muse A's freedom and crown. Note: I would prefer to play Muse A and would like to discuss what deal our characters would make. Whether that be them marrying, doing away with the monarchy all together, or being tricked and watching their kingdom turned into a wasteland despite MC's best efforts.

Monster x Victim: There's not much of a plot behind this pairing. We've all heard the cliches of a big bad monster tormenting and using their poor victim. I would prefer to play the victim in this instance, and I'm open to any suggestions you might have! I love a good twist, but I also enjoy more common tropes.

Hero x Villain: A similarly vague plot. I would prefer to play the hero who is defeated or slowly corrupted. I have a few ideas as to where this could go, but again, they're all rather vague, so please don't hesitate to reach out if this pairing strikes your interest.

Alpha x Omega: Nothing riles me up more than characters becoming lost in their desires. Their thoughts are absorbed by the simple drive to find release. In this pairing, I'd like my character to be the Omega. I don't have a serious plot for this pairing, so I'm open to ideas or open to giving some.

Mistress x Maid: Pretty self-explanatory. This could be set in the modern world or some alternate universe! MC could be a woman looking for a job that'll simply give her a steady income, or perhaps she's heard of YC and wants to tempt fate and see what it's like to work for a dominatrix.

My kinks include bondage, public sex, degradation, cnc, non-con, rough sex, free use, ownership, praise, glory holes, breeding (but not pregnancy—pregnancy scares are acceptable), pussy portals, size play where my character is shrunk and used as a cock sleeve, mind break, oral sex, impact, stretching, belly bulge, tentacles, monster girls, blackmail, corruption, and group sex. My limits include bathroom play, extreme sexual violence, vomit, vore, extreme body proportions, and focus on anal. I don't mind sprinkling anal in, especially if it's done in a degrading fashion, but it's not something I particularly enjoy.

If any of these plots piqued your interest or inspired your muse don't hesitate to PM me!

Back
Top Bottom