Today 9:01 PM
Pronouns
She
gif3.gif
Basics:

>9+ years experience.
>Pretty literate.
>Female.
>2+ paragraphs minimum. No one-liners. I need some meat to work with.
>Third Person. I write in the past tense, but I have attempted present tense, and first-person also.
>Flexible Admin.

Genres:

giffff.gif

Fantasy. Adventure. Medieval. Horror. Historic, (or anything from another era, even people from different eras?), Dystopian, Post-apocalyptic, Thriller, Drama, Crime. Multidimensional. Crossovers. (many more.)

Note: I have not included 'romance' as it is something I enjoy throughout all my stories. I can negotiate this as it's not always needed.

Quite frankly, a lot of my 'rules/guidelines can be tweaked.

Timetable:

Monday-Friday I tend to be busy as I work full time.
That being said, Saturday and Wednesday is often the busiest.

Thursday, and Sunday are the days I try to get replies out. It's not a set date, so i will reply when I can... a couple of times a week. During time off that increases.

Any delays stretching longer than 12 days, I'll be in touch in advance. But please, please, pleaassseee don't nag. While I don't mind people bumping me, I really hate it when someone will spam me after a week asking how I am. v.v

I have a brain ere, and I know what yer' doing 👁️👄👁️

Dont like gid.gif

Things I like:

>Side characters/Multiple characters.

>Detail. But also (a bit of a contradiction) a lack of detail. Sometimes leaving some things open to imagination are more effective then describing every single niggle. If it's relevant, and I need it, go into depth. If I don't, then feel free to leave it out. I have found this particularly effective when I'm attempting to create anxiety in a thriller/horror story.

>Humour. A few well placed jokes can really give some life to interactions. I don't expect characters to be Kevin Hart, and sometimes (like a lot of this^) it doesn't always apply.

>Random surprises and twists in the story that aren't planned OOC. I'm guilty of doing this. Sometimes I'll kill a side character once I know they've had enough screen time. It hurts my heart, but I've found adding some sadness isn't a bad thing.

>50/50 lead. While I understand that one partner may be leading the story a bit more for a certain period of time this isn't stuck in the mud. I don't like my stories becoming laggy, and I don't enjoy leading it all along. If I wanted to write a book, I'd do that off-site. I really would like my roleplays to be a balanced effort. That goes for plotting, too.

>Not perfect characters. Chivalry isn't dead, but there's just something intriguing when an OC has multiple layers and isn't generic.

>Sucker for full personalities, or dark histories that are uncovered as the story goes on.

>Darker themes/Triggering themes are fine. Torture is fine, Gore is fine, (if you want more on what I'm fine with send me a PM) But there are limits. This will be in my list down in the "
things I don't like" section. But to reiterate in case it's a lil confusing: No animal abuse, pedophilia, incest, bestiality, scat, etc.

>OOC chat. I love it when I connect with an admin. I'm not here for any real relationships, (I have my own) but why not have some chit chat on the side? xD

>I'll often send media alongside my posts. This may be a picture of what I'm attempting to describe, a theme song/instrumental to listen to, (sometimes I'll add it in during a specific moment and say: "okay, go to paragraph 2, and press play.) A gif--anything. Feel free to do the same, it really makes the experience more exciting!

gif4.gif

Things I do not particularly enjoy. (Limits.)

>As mentioned…no Incest, Pedophilia, scat, anything already against the rules of the site. Anything weird involving children. Pregnancy.

>Smut is fine but I want more to a story than just that. Give me some sizzling power struggles, a toxic relationship, or darker themes that involve some trauma or pain. (Minus the things I've already specified as a no.)

>Keep it cute, or keep it mute. I don't tolerate racism, homophobia, or offensive remarks towards someone's religion/colour. No abuse to me as an admin please. I'm also LGBTQ+ friendly. If you have a problem with any of that, you can exit where the door is as we will not be compatible.

>Shy characters that stammer through every sentence.

>Actually let me reiterate. Shy MAIN characters that stammer through every sentence. For NPC/side characters, I'm not too bothered. But if your character is so shy that they take four responses to spit out what they're saying *all* *the* *damn* *time*, it really grates on my nerves. Stammering itself a bit is fine, I would never dictate what your character does, wears, or says but… just a warning: If your main OC stammers a lot in every sentence for the whole RP…I will be gritting my teeth while I respond. xD And it may put me off.

>Most of my OCs are fairly '
dominant' characters. So if romance is an option, they would need an equally matched force. Some of them are switches. I've never played a true submissive since I don't know how good I would be at that, but I can try my best. :)

I'm pretty vanilla. I think that's all I need to say. So no thank you to the extreme BDSM and using weird household objects. And pain? Hah. You're funny.

If our characters happen to engage in some...*coughs* roughage, that's fair. (Scratching, throwing, etc;) I'm not that strict on this, but I don't want to see blood, because that's a bit too far for me. Sorry, ya'll. If you want a more in-depth response to this, just PM me, and I will provide it.
Also, no: Scat/bestiality/animal abuse, anything unhygienic..

Fandoms? I've never really done them. I much prefer creating something original. I'm being quite lazy with my presentation of all of this.. but do not let it fool you.

Lastly, quality over quantity. Not every response requires a novel-length reply. :)

Pairing Ideas.

darkkk.jpg
I am most comfortable writing MxF. I have done MxM and I am willing to do that too. FxF I am least experienced with.

?? refers to the pairing being open for any type of character.

** refers to the pairings/things I am presently itching to try most. Anything crossed out is taken. However, if it is still of interest and we manage to put a twist on it I will always consider doing it.

1. Kidnapper X Royal (suspense, adventure, potential romance.)
2. Tribal Leader X ?? (slow-burn preference for a romance with this)
3. Mage X Demon (Fantasy, adventure,)*
4. Female knight X King/Prince (medieval, romance,)
5. Doctor X Criminal [Crime, action, conflict]
6. Vampire X Vampire Hunter (fantasy,)
7. Dragon X ??(fantasy, adventure,)
8. Crime boss X Rival (mafia, crime, thriller)
9. Archaeologist X is some type of awakened entity. (supernatural adventure),*
10. Archangel X A Spy from Lucifer (Mystery, fantasy)
11. Necromancer X Royal Council Member/??
12. Scientist x Bodyguard [Romance, drama, post-apocalyptic.]**
13.) Asylum Nurse x Patient

14.) -Anything to do with Greek mythology-
15.) Killer X ??*
16.)Anything in the horror/thriller/ genre. This can rear its head towards the more torture-ish scenarios if we see fit. ***

Brief plot idea:

1.)

-Setting? Up for discussion, but I want to try my hand at a plot that is horror/thriller/ related.

It would be set in a world whereby in each state our characters have something peculiar happen to them. I wanted to include sirens/skinwalkers or some other strange creature that essentially fucks with your head, and makes the concept of reality become increasingly difficult the longer they remain in **insert area.** Those creatures don't have to be relevant throughout the entire story but I do imagine they'll make their appearances. One state could make everyone forget their names and who they are for 24 hours. Another could focus on something else entirely. The landscape? The air? The people? Houses?

This can go in various directions. We could even give one state a purge-ish type of twist. Include a cult that worships these creatures, or take all of that out and turn it into something new. We could even set up one state in a maze that runs through the entire area. This will require a bit of brainstorming, so HMU if it's of any interest.

The chaos will have also broken people off into selected groups. The helpful and the hated, and then those you have in the middle. Want to know more? Send me a PM.

Brief plot 2. Mystery, Suspense, Crime,

This is so vague so I'm not sure why I'm including it. However, the gist is that MC and YC know each other either by mutual friends, a relationship, friendship, colleague..(anything).

One of them is hiding an oversized secret. He/She gets a kick out of killing, sadism, kidnapping, stalking, anything that will make MC/YC/ everyone look at them sideways. It doesn't have to extreme but is just something she wouldn't be delighted about. They could be socialites… perhaps his inner circle are aware of it..close friends..or maybe everyone is left out of the loop. Eventually, his/her's little pastime begins to escalate, and begins to garner MC/YC's suspicion. For good reason, I just want tension and uncertainty. To tread on a line of not knowing when someone is about to snap.

Brief plot 3. Post Apocalyptic, Action, Modern-period,

Something post-apocalyptic. I'm thinking animals, zombies, anything out of the ordinary that could sprout from a test tube. However. I want this to focus on three sides of the trouble.

Ordinary citizens, the people in the fire of it all, and those that have divided and care selfishly for themselves.

I don't want the plot to be allllll action and fireworks (though some of it will be) I've been thinking about numerous ways to drum up something a little realistic. People scavenging for rations, children screaming, homelessness, separated families, etc etc; Raw emotion.

I have my own original characters. All have human forms, but some are fantasy-based, while others are not. If you'd be interested in hearing about them, I'll send a description via PM. Feel free to pitch me something that I have not listed here. If the idea intrigues me, I'll give it a go even if it is a genre out of my comfort zone. I can also make up fresh characters on the spot with some thinking, though granted I will probably have to draft up an old fashioned bio to keep the details in check :)

I think that is all, at last. If you've read through all that waffle, I applaud you!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom