MxF New and searching for roleplay partners

Currently reading:
MxF New and searching for roleplay partners

Local time
Today 7:59 PM
I admit, I just joined and am still trying to figure this site out, so I thought starting a search for a roleplay would be a good place to start.

Depending on the topic, I play mostly females, and they tend to be my stronger characters. I am mostly looking for a historical type roleplay with romance. Renaissance/just before/after preferable (Think War of the Roses time to Elizabethan Era in England). Following court life is preferred. Other historical areas of interest are American Civil War, American Revolutionary War, or general-royal courts. I'm looking at good plot but detailed romance when called for, no "fade to black".

I can also do some fandoms (Harry Potter is strongest of that), animals (Wolves, horses, etc). I'm not great at most fantasy but might be willing to try some with a good partner.

Decent grammar, lengths, and spelling are necessary, but I'm not the biggest stickler in the world. I will try to replay multiple times a day but activity varies.

So yeah. If anyone is interested let me now.

I'm interested in doing a Harry Potter one with you. If you want. I can play a male character if needed. It's not a big deal to me. I can double if I am able to have a female character to play.

Back
Top Bottom