MxF On the hunt for some new RP Partners! (Always Open!)

Currently reading:
MxF On the hunt for some new RP Partners! (Always Open!)

GatorAid

Serf
Local time
Today 10:06 AM
Hiya! Been awhile since I've thrown a line out for new RP partners, so bear with me if I'm a bit rusty please! This will by NO MEANS be a pretty post. I will continue to improve it as I go but I just wanna get something out there!

About me:
  • I'm a 30 y/o female, and I've been roleplaying for 16+ years. Like....since the peak years of GaiaOnline yall. 😎
  • I consider myself easygoing, imaginative, and goofy.
  • I'm usually pretty busy. I run a business, take care of a household, and train a martial art on the daily. Often, I get home at 9-10 PM too mentally and physically drained to do anything more than eat and sleep, lol. I'm old and tired, be patient.
  • I also have ADHD. Why I bring it up: I have tendency to become very hyper-fixated on things for days/weeks at a time before suddenly spoofing to something else for a bit. Doesn't mean I've forgotten you at all! I just don't have the brain RAM to do both things at once without fucking up, haha. I'm obsessed with our story for three weeks straight and then usually have ALOT of catching up IRL because I was in the ZONE for so long....It makes OOC with me kinda fun though, because I'm always full of different ideas and you rarely know what tangent I'll run off on next. You might say I'm easily inspired.
  • I'd call myself literate to adv. literate. I can easily produce 4+ paragraphs or and upwards of 2000 words or more in a story I'm passionate about. My posts tend to be a bit lengthier with lots of detail and introspection. (If you want a sample, just ask!) That said, I DO NOT need you to match my post length.
  • I'm ghost friendly. Sue me. I get it, I really do. It happens. Sometimes the anxiety builds up and you let something slip away. Or you get overwhelmed. Confrontation is hard as fuck, even through a screen. I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW that I'm the last person who's gonna be angry with you over anything like that. I will not hold a grudge, or send you passive-aggressive messages. I'll miss you and probably worry a little bit, of course! But you can reach out to me 2 months or 2 years later and I will welcome you with open arms and probably overwhelming excitement to start something new with you!
  • You can expect me to be pretty damn immersed in our world building. I'm talking Google Docs, Pinterest Boards, Spotify playlists, THE WORKS. If that's too much for you I apologize and understand. But I can't operate any other way. YOU WILL EARN SO MANY COOL POINTS IF YOU PARTICIPATE IN MY MANIC-NESS THOUGH!
  • I pretty much require a romance in anything I write. It can be the undercurrent of the most violent fantasy/action plot you can imagine, but it's still gotta be there.

Partner Expectations/Preferences:

Must be 18+
Pairings:
I prefer male writing partners tbh, purely because I main female characters in romance plots. HOWEVER I am definitely willing to roleplay with females who can write male characters well! I mostly write MxF and FxF just because that's my comfort zone.
~ I almost never play a plain vanilla human character. I find it boring when there's a whole world of possibilities available in writing. Any character I play will be powered in some way, or they will be some race other than human, whether that means they're a shifter, a wer, drow, a demi-god, demon, or whatever else I can think of.
~~ It's also worth noting that I don't write (initially) submissive characters either. I prefer writing strong females with big personalities and plenty of flaws/vices. Submission would have to be built up to and earned/worked for from every single one of them.
Post Length: I would like you to be able to produce 2-3 paragraphs at the least. I will always give you plenty of material to work with! I also understand some scenes just require a shorter back-and-forth to move it along properly. No worries.
POV: 3rd person. I write in 3rd person (omniscient) almost exclusively. I don't like being limited by 1st person POV when telling a story.
Post Frequency: I'm SOOOOO not a stickler for promptness, I promise. I don't expect a reply every day, every other day, or even every week. WITH THAT SAID....A reply once a month would be nice, at the latest. But also, shit happens, life takes precedence. I'll miss you but I won't be butthurt if you need longer!
Grammar:
Be able to use adequate punctuation and give your posts a lil proofread before posting, that's all! I make mistakes CONSTANTLY, and am QUEEN of the run-on sentence. But your writing should be easy to read and coherent, ya know?
OOC: I love it! Not to mention, it's really necessary to plot-plan. Don't be afraid to chat about life, ideas, or literally any nerdy thing you can think of, because I'm here for it! If you have a discord just lmk.
Godmodding:
Just don't? I write my characters, you write yours. I have a whole host of side characters at any given time as well, which I don't mind you writing with at all, so long as you stay true to their personalities and mannerisms. (Also, don't have my side characters make huge changes or decisions without running it by me first? Sometimes I have things planned for them down the road that I may not have verbalized with you yet!)
Art/Face Claims: I don't care if your character is based off of a RL picture, anime, or digital art. I can match your preference pretty easily. Sometimes I use all 3!
Character sheets: I like to create character sheets for most of my stories, and it's helpful but certainly not required that you do too.

My General Interests!

Things I LOVE! - Any of the below will always be a yes from me!

Enemies to Lovers - Just hits every single time, never gets old, always a blast to write with two strong or opposing personalities! I love the slow burn, teasing, denial, Love/Hate journey of a relationship that becomes truly forged in fire by the end.
Fantasy - Fuck yes! My favorite genre. Give me Dragons, Dragon Riders (I have a big plot ide for this specifically! Please ask! ), Swords, Kings, Magic, 20 different races, World-ending antagonists, a true anything-can-happen setting where the absolute sky is the limit. I can throw any arc or plot I want into this setting!
Wartime/Nation vs. Nation Conflicts - Giant over-the-top battles, the tension and chaos of war, espionage, underdogs, displays of destructive power, and unlikely allies being driven together by a common enemy. This is something I always like to include.
Hero vs. Villain/Superpowers - Sorta still falls under enemies to lovers I suppose, but this trope is one I picture as a bit more stubbornly opposed version of it? Probably with a slower burn and more actual fighting in the beginning.
Supernatural - Werewolves, Vampires, Shapeshifters, secret supernatural societies, turf wars, double-lives, blackmail, vigilantism. Works really well in modern and urban setting imo!
WORLD BUILDING - You wanna start something utterly from scratch? Add to it like two inspired raccoons tripping on Adderall? Let's do it.

Things I would MAYBE like to try but am not as confident about writing.

Sci-fi - I really do wanna give this a go, but I kinda need someone to hold my hand and take the lead a little bit I think. Most of these plots involve a fandom that I've never read/watched/played thoroughly before and so I'm afraid of doing you a disservice most of the time.
Historical Settings - Because you most likely know a whole helluva lot more than I do. (I had a southern public education, lol.) I would inherently obsess about being historically accurate and not sounding like an idiot. Be prepared for a million questions.
Fandoms - I have never actually done a fandom-based RP before but would absolutely be willing to try if it's something I'm familiar with. I can try to play original characters but tbh I'd more likely prefer to creat and OC. Keep in mind, I also won't play underage characters.

Hard sells - Things you'd have to talk me into.

Slice of Life - I lose interest quickly in anything that doesn't have SOME kind of supernatural/fantasy/sci-fi aspect. Add one of THOSE to a Slice of Life plot and I might be more inclined!
Horror - I LOVE super dark themes, gore, character deaths, just not as the standalone theme.

Zombie Apocalypse Settings - Idk I just don't think it'd keep me interested for very long.

NoGo's - Will not do. Non negotiable for me.
Underage
Incest
Smut-Centric Rp's
Bathroom Stuff
Platonic Pairings
Harems

If I had to give a Plot/Smut Ratio it'd probably be like 70/30 tops. If you have other questions about limits or RP hanky panky scenes, feel free to message me about it privately.

B.L.U.F.
What I'm really looking for at the moment is something more high-fantasy, involving some pre-developed characters I have. (A cunning, snarky, Jack Sparrow-esque dragon rider and her sweet but spoiled shapeshifting dragoness.) Looking for an enemies-to-lovers spicy slow-burn, probably with an eventual sprinkle of smut. The fantasy, action, and drama aspects of this plot would be just as heavy as the romance, with some pretty dark themes at times. Expect blood, battle, some gore. Also some comedy, lighthearted moments, a little fluff here and there to balance out all the misery I put my characters through, lol.
The idea was very loosely inspired by the Eragon book series that I loved so much growing up.
I have several Google Documents encompassing the character sheets, history, and geography for this world so please lmk if you'd like to take a gander.💕

I'd like to keep this thread generally tidy, so if you're even the slightest bit interested in cooking something up, just shoot me a message please! I wanna hear all of your ideas and writing itches!!

Last edited:
"Hey there! I came across your post, and I'm really excited about the idea roleplay and getting a good story down. Even though I'm new to this website, I'm no stranger to roleplay; it's been a passion of mine for quite pretty much my whole life. In fact, I do a ton of writing as part of my job, so crafting thoughtful three-paragraph responses won't be a problem at all.

My career keeps me 'on the go,' and I totally get what you mean about managing 'brain RAM.' We might be a great pair because I might seem "flighty" too. It sounds like our schedules might align perfectly. I'd love to discuss this further and explore the possibilities for a great literary RP partnership. What genre would you be interested in doing first?

Hope all is well and would like to see if we're a good fit for some epic storytelling!

To everyone I was messaging before the new year, I'm terribly sorry for spoofing out like I did! I went though some big life changes and am an expectant mother now! Me n hubby are VERY excited to welcome our son this coming October!! So I've been quite busy being pregnant and preparing to be a parent for the first time, lol.

If anyone wants to talk about resuming a RP or starting a new one, I'm all ears!

Back
Top Bottom