One Million and Counting!!!

Currently reading:
One Million and Counting!!!

Freaky is /legit/.

There's a lot of newer horror movies that should be classics in a few decades.

Let's see, what else can go into Action movie night, if there is one.....

James Bonds (minus the last two Craig ones). Commando, Universal Soldier, Escape From NY/LA, Doomsday (Rhona Mitra is HAWT, especially covered in blood and scrapes :D ), hmmm... The Rock... maybe. Bit predictable plot, but any movie with Sean Connery is elevated by his very presence in it, Conan 1 and 2 (skip the modern 'remake' crap). Starship Troopers 1 and (maybe)2.

Oh yea, before I forget, Van Helsing. Bit of mix of horror-ish action, but it can fit in either night I think.

Let's see, what else can go into Action movie night, if there is one.....

James Bonds (minus the last two Craig ones). Commando, Universal Soldier, Escape From NY/LA, Doomsday (Rhona Mitra is HAWT, especially covered in blood and scrapes :D ), hmmm... The Rock... maybe. Bit predictable plot, but any movie with Sean Connery is elevated by his very presence in it, Conan 1 and 2 (skip the modern 'remake' crap). Starship Troopers 1 and (maybe)2.

Oh yea, before I forget, Van Helsing. Bit of mix of horror-ish action, but it can fit in either night I think.
Doomsday you say?!?! Now you're speaking my language 🥴

All this talk of horror makes me think about "Winnie the Pooh: Blood and Honey". It appears to take itself entirely too seriously, and I can't decide if it would make me laugh, cry, or tremble in suspense.

Back
Top Bottom