All One of the request threads ever made.

Currently reading:
All One of the request threads ever made.

A Woman Named Syl

Romanticist | Daydreamer | Struggler
Local time
Today 11:03 AM
Pronouns
she/her/yours/mine
Please be aware that this request thread is one that I revived from its original iteration, which was back in June of 2023. My views on certain subjects and my progression as a writer have changed since then, so keep in mind that there will be changes to my content once the opportunity to make it so arises. Sections that have "(WIP)" on the side are undergoing a revamp.

Your understanding in this endeavor is much appreciated.

Introduction.
Allow me to introduce myself in a rather unoriginal fashion.

My name is Syl, and I have been in a complicated relationship with the social writing scene for over a decade. The relationship began in the 2010s when action prompts were written in asterisks and cringeworthy slang was the vernacular of almost every American from coast to coast. As the years ticked on, my knowledge of writing structure evolved outside of the barriers of (asterisk)insert sentence here(asterisk) and developed the necessary fruits of proper grammar, punctuation, and prose.

It took various partners, collaborations, and websites (alive, dead, and defunct) to brandish the sharpness of my literary abilities, and I think I am pretty OK with it! I am not a literary genius who will preach to the world how amazing their writing chops are. My humbleness and self-doubt forbid me to do so.

But my initiation into the Sanctum is to continue learning the ropes of all aspects of writing and socially collaborate with like-minded writers who want to share the drive to escape into worlds unknown. To live our only lives vicariously through the souls of many. To enjoy each other's company through OOC conversations. If that is what you seek also, then congratulations! We will get along very nicely.

My Writing Profile.
I would classify myself as a literate to advanced-literate writer who values the importance of quality and quantity as equal sides of the proverbial scale. My initial and subsequent posts' length and character count will depend on my partner's, which I will usually match to the best of my abilities. Response times will also vary. At best, you may get a response in a few hours. At worst, you may receive a reply within seven business days. It's all up to these key factors: work (ew) and life (also... ew.)

On the topic of responses, please know that I will respond to stories in the order they are received. For example, if "X" makes his response first, then my response to "X" will be of utmost priority before I go about and respond to "Y's" and "Z's". This sequence creates fairness for all parties and individuals involved and doesn't create the uneasy feeling that one story is given more precedent than the other.

The genres of fantasy (with magic systems, lore, and world-building), horror, and romance are what I am used to from previous literary expeditions. I am open to exploring other genres if guidance and patience are your best virtues. Erotica, or content that will involve smut in one way or another, is a second language that requires more practice to achieve total fluency. I intend to practice that aspect with writers who will be more than willing to show me the ropes with dinner, consent, and a thick, post-passionate cigar at the end of the rendezvous.

The spokes of light-heartedness and comedic, witty overtones are what spins my wheelhouse around. It does not mean I am incapable of darker, more serious stories; but my preferred collaborations are those who want to have fun with their tales and not dwell on edgy, angsty, depression-inducing motifs.

In math talk, story escapism + fun times = a happy Syl.

I usually find inspiration and motivation through music, GIFs, and Pinterest boards for characters and story plots respectively. My face claims are through models, certain celebrities, or character illustrations. If searching for a character's face claim produces undesirable results, I will write down my character's appearance instead. If a partner prefers writing out physical descriptions of a character instead of using a picture or a person as a reference, I will honor that.

What To Expect.
The coolest person and writing partner that I have ever met. Laid-back, open-minded, and unafraid to expand on ideas through long-winded, tangential blabberings.

A partner with a "switch-like" personality with the character, story, and plot-making process. Our collaborations are, and will always be a mutual 50/50 relationship. Our communications will always be open and transparent between you and me regarding where we want our stories to become. If you have alternative ideas that would gel well with a concept, prompt, or pairing, then I highly encourage you to share them with me.

And a decent human being who will answer your initial messages. Whether you want to say "hi", state your interests in my request thread, or share your literary vitae with me to see if we can click as potential partners, I will respond to it. Whatever the approach, there will always be reciprocation.

The Good Times.
Do you like to traverse new worlds and immerse yourself vicariously through the eyes of your characters?

Do you like to engage in light-hearted/comedic content that does not include all the dark, hardcore stuff you may see in most request threads nowadays?

Do you like poetry, or roleplaying under the rules of flowery language and broken stanzas?

Do you like romance, strong platonic friendships, or tight familial bonds that would make Vin Diesel cry?

Do you like romance, or think of romance as an outdated genre and would rather prefer antagonistic or platonic relationships instead?

Do you like to write smut for fun, yet know about the value of consent between both parties and how each person has their limits as to what they are willing to write out?

Do you like to be bugged, in a good way of course, with OOC conversations and share musings and hobbies such as our story, characters, fandoms, or musical tastes?

Well, so do I!

The Bad Times.

Look: we all have kinks. We are no straighter than an unsupervised garden hose with our passions and fantasies. However, despite that, not everyone shares the same sentiment for the type of sexual content that you tend to fancy. If that is the case, please do not shove your fulfillment down people's throats, minds, or up any other orifices when your partner expresses his/her/their disinterest.

Speaking of being respectful, please be cooperative and open-minded to your partner(s) at every stage of the writing process. If you are vesting your dominant, beta energy to try to steer the story in directions that will only work in your favor, then I have two suggestions for you:
  1. Find someone else who is so ultra-submissive that they can fulfill that need of literary dependency for you.
  2. Write your own stories.
One-liners give me nothing to work with, and criminally bad grammatical and spelling errors will get me out of the immersion and engagement with the story because my brain will try to decipher what you are portraying in your posts.

Don't do that.

I want to imagine the stories as film scenes in my brain, not cosplay as an English school teacher to search for misspellings and grammatical inconsistencies through thick reading glasses.

Social writing is a hobby. Not a chore. It requires patience, enthusiasm, and teamwork to make the magic happen. It is supposed to be a fun time for both of us, so let's make it fun!

We are not going to make a New York Times Best Seller book based on our back-and-forths, so we are not going to work under strict guidelines and mandatory deadlines. Doing so will make our work feel like nothing more than a chore. And when it comes to chores, I often procrastinate.

The Naughty Times. [Optional.]
Please be aware that the exchange of kinks is not required to write with me. If you prefer fade-to-black sequences or platonic relationships, then disregard this section.

I reserve the right to refuse any kinks that I deem uncomfortable to write out. I also reserve the right to axe a story immediately if you intend to push your kink(s) into our work, even when I expressed, clear as glass, that this sexual act or fetish is a no-go for me. And before you ask: I am not kink-shaming you. What gets off for one person may not apply to the other; different strokes for different folks and all that jazz.

As you respect my likings and desires and be transparent about what does and does not work for you, I will do the same out of common decency and respect. But do not try to cross that line by asserting your desires in a shared space. Capeesh?

So... what do I like in my kink charcuterie board?

The first (and main) thing? Effective and immersive writing.

Seriously.

Language is magic. The story's wording, structure, and tone can make the reader think or feel an emotion that their words expect you to reflect on the page.

When it comes to smut-writing in general (which I will reiterate the statement that erotica is a second language to me), the reader should expect to feel stimulated, aroused, and euphoric in some ways, to the sexual themes presented in erotic-based content. If the feelings aren't there, our content, our erotica, is ineffective. Therefore, with all that said, let's make the sexy times effective and immersive for both of us-- for what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Alright. You like seductive, intelligent writing so much that it would bring tears down your thighs. What else?

Well... aside from that, I have a variety of other tastes that are on the spectrum between romantically vanilla and a little naughty. These tastes are for heterosexual and homosexual male-and-male pairings only.

• -- Anything vanilla with emphasis on foreplay.

-- Intelligent persons with lean or muscular bodies.

-- Characters of a playful, teasing personality.

-- Reciprocal/mutual sexual encounters.

-- Sweet surrenders (men submitting to their other halves and vice versa.)

-- Positive, flowery affirmations and encouragements. (My love language.)
  • -- Voyeurism (looking in from the outside.)

-- MMF (whether straight or bisexual) and MMM encounters.

-- Unconventional sexual encounters (i.e. dressing rooms, in the middle of the woods, nudist beaches, dark alleyways, etc.)

-- Male harems. (Female harems? Pfft. Bring on the train of loving men, please!)
  • -- Somnophilia (ONLY while sleeping. Either the inflictor or the inflicted.)

-- In detailed descriptions of men jerking off. (Not in the 'rub and tug' kind of way, but more of an 'I hold my growing, hardening cock with my dominant, right hand as I think of the woman with the polka-dot miniskirt and pigtails' type of descriptor.)

-- The "Daddy and his Princess" dynamic. (I prefer no infantile monikers to the whole relationship. Daddy is the Dom role, while the Princess is the sub role that is given positive affirmations and a strong toy to go with it.)

-- Hypnotism. (MC is controlled to perform a certain action under the spell of another. Either the inflictor or the inflicted.)

There are probably more "tastes" out there that I haven't placed in the above table yet. If you are ever curious if a specific kink is something that I can be comfortable with playing out, feel free to ask. The worst I can say is, "no".

And stating the obvious, the following tag lines-- abuse of all kinds, racism, misogyny, any of the illegal -philias, age regression, hog-tied bondage, unhealthy body weight(s), body-gaining or drug-addicted relationships, and any human export other than saliva or semen-- are forbidden. Because, duh!

〡Pairing ideas (with plot concepts.)〡

(MxF. Exists in the genre-sphere of character studies, drama, a medieval fantasy that shifts to grimdark vibes, and romance.)

Synopsis: Once upon a time, the land of Sothenheim was ruled by the feudalistic dictatorship of the Arveston dynasty. Their sons inherited the crown, while their daughters bore heirs through forced betrothals. One of the daughters, a sweet and pure-hearted woman brainwashed under the undying servitude of her father, the King, captures the heart of one of the most revered knights in the kingdom. A conversation and a few rendezvous meetings were had, and the knight knew in his heart that this woman would bring about a hopeful and idyllic era of a land that had never seen the proverbial sun in ages. He decides to slaughter all of the Arveston males who live in the kingdom and sever the ties of the woman's forced marriage with the swing of a longsword, making his lady love single and the next inheritor to the throne. Peace, tranquility, and fairness ruled under the authority of the Queen. But the more she wears the crown once adorned by the mad and sociopathic regime of her father, and the forefathers before him, the more the genes of the bad Arveston blood come circulating through once-lovely veins and chronicles the era of her reign as the worst in Sothenheim's history.

MC - The sweet and pure-hearted ruler of Sothenheim who grows malicious the longer she wears the crown.
YC - The knight, lover, and right-hand man of the Queen. He is responsible for the murder of all Arveston males (the ones who live in the castle) to make his love fall next in line for the throne. He will deeply regret it later.

Poison is the crown,
in which the metals of ego and power,
sinks into the scalp,
and melts into the brain of the righteous.

(More stories will be added... whenever!)

〡Pairing ideas (without plot concepts.)〡

‣ The struggling artist and the physical embodiment of their muse.
‣ A superhero/supervillain and their reliable, yet incompetent sidekick.

‣ The opportunistic gentleman x the lonely woman in the bar who experienced a breakup.
The birthday guy/gal x the two people from work that he or she finds attractive.
‣ The gladiator x the addictus' oldest daughter. (There may be a story that will come out of this that will make this pairing more than just a smut-fest. Feel free to make a query in my PMs if curious.)
The premium blood slave and the vampire(s) that afforded them for the night.

〡Worlds to Explore. 〡

(MxF. Exists in the genre-sphere of fantasy, romance, and satirical comedy.)

Synopsis: Tasked to see through the most important prophecy of all the prophecies bequeathed by the ancient Propheseer, the Wayfinder named Atailla must find the "Chosen One" and train him in the magickal arts of his oh-so-forgotten ancestors before they come face-to-face with The Dark Beyond the Darkness-- an enigmatic entity who vows to cover the world of Aevintyr in its rule and shadow. However, kept secret by the Propheseer and Atailla, it is recognized in His vision that the Chosen One will die in the end upon victory... if victory is assured.

MC - Atailla the Wayfinder. A graduate of Prophetic Studies whose first mission is to fulfill a prophecy that can save or destroy the world. No pressure.
YC - the supposed "Chosen One"; a young, strapping man of unknown familial origin from Tripp's Fall.

This story will involve a cast of colorful side characters that align as the good, the bad, and the extra, extra bad.

〡Beds to Fall On. (80% - 100% smut.)〡

(MxM or MxF. Involves aspects of dubious consent and an act of somnophilia.)

Synopsis: A university student falls into a deep sleep on the couch of their dorm room after being exhausted from overwhelming class projects. Their roommate finds them and takes them to their bed, but suddenly notices that the sleeping mate shows obvious signs of arousal from a spicy, sexually-fuelled dream that they are in the middle of. The roommate then wonders if he should leave them in their REM-driven visions, or decide to take part in enhancing their experience.

MC - the exhausted and sleeping beauty.
YC - the desirous roommate.

(MMM or MMF. A threesome in the workplace.)

Synopsis: The boss is out of town for a week long vacation, leaving the administration office with two of the company's chief officers and the hardworking EA. A hectic few weeks of work then slows down, giving them the opportunity to finish minor projects and do some mental self-care on the company's dime.

However, they noticed that the chief officers were being flirtatious, helpful, and caring. A cup of hot coffee here. A massage of the shoulders there. Positive affirmation crooned in her ears about how much of a good and hardworking girl she is, stirring her with confidence, flattery, and a wet pool staining the panties between her legs.

They were attracted to the EA, and the EA to them. So during one of their "break times", they lock the administration doors, post a notice that they will return in an hour or two, and hide away in the break room of their office...

MC - the overworked EA.
YC - the chief officers that want to destress the EA with affirmation, rewards, and pleasure.

Thanks for taking the time to review this random writer's request thread! If you are interested in collaborating with me or would like to chillax and talk about random stuff, please don't hesitate to shoot me (with Nerf bullets, obviously)a message and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Take care, and have a wonderful rest of your day! 💚

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom