Unspecified Pitching Some Plots - Partner Wanted

Currently reading:
Unspecified Pitching Some Plots - Partner Wanted

Phoenikks

Caffeine Fiend & Resident Badass
Local time
Today 7:01 PM
So here goes - I'm looking to start up an RP. I'll throw out some rough outlines here just to get ideas flowing and some basics out on the table. Any of these are definitely up to be tweaked

Horror Supernatural/Fantasy

- A successful reanimation experiment breaks loose from the lab in which it was created and begins wreaking havoc on the surrounding city. Meanwhile a young adult across town has some startling recurring premonitions. Turns out demonic possession has a role in it all - when they meet up, all hell literally breaks loose.

- Branded with the mark of the beast; an average, quiet and reclusive college student finds that their odd birthmark is the key to revealing an evil destiny, and their mortal best friend gets dragged along with them.

- A young adult befriends a benign spirit they find haunting their new place of residence, only to eventually find that they've been transported back to the time in which the spirit lived with no explanation and no escape in sight

Sci-Fi/Futuristic Action

-In the future, a continental state under the iron fist of a tyrannical totalitarian government has left behind a desolate war-torn city, one of the last few remaining places in which military patrols have not yet tightened their security. Due to this, the run-down city is home to mostly derelicts and infidel of the state - and becomes a perfect base for a small group of rebels to begin brewing a resistance.

- A secret government agency has been tasked with building an unstoppable army of supersoldiers by employing new gene mutation isolation and enhancement techniques and using these in tandem with the injection and transformation of animal DNA. Two of these soldiers are pitted against one another for the chance to lead their army, and a bitter rivalry brews

Modern

- A halfway house for recovering addicts and other young adults who have grown up troubled/delinquint and/or institutionalized houses terrible secrets. Two of the residents find solace in one another as they attempt to endure the horrors of life there while also preparing themselves to re-integrate into society

These are all I've got for now! Will update as I come up with more. Lemme know if you're interested in any of these, or interested in adding to/changing them a bit.

Um, hi! I'm really interested in the modern day one and the last one on the horror suspenseful/fantasy one if no one has taken it yet and it's still up to be role played.

Hey, the second Sci-Fi sounds fun if no one has taken it. Message me if you'd like to start it up.

Back
Top Bottom