MxM Plot Bunnies and Stuff

Currently reading:
MxM Plot Bunnies and Stuff

Grey

The Jack-Of-all-Trades
Local time
Today 5:30 PM
Hello everyone; 'tis my turn to post a threat about my current RP hungers, haha! I do prefer MxM pairings, and I also prefer to have story, then smut/romance.

As far as frequency of posts, I myself try to stick to at least three times a week-- however if my muses decide to be especially nice to me, I post as often as I am able to, haha. Honestly, the only thing I strongly dislike is being ghosted. If you want to stop, just let me know.

Green Light
Anal, Blow jobs, spanking, bondage, petplay, master/slave

Red Light
Scat and waterplay, vore, gore (non-sexual gore that fits the storyline is fine)

Pairings (stars mean I'm definitely itching to play a certain role; bold is a role I'm itching to play)

Uni/College Professor x student
Vampire x Human
Shifter x Human
Shifter x Shifter
Enemies to Lovers
Dom x Sub***
Serial Killer x True Crime Fiction Novelist/Mystery Novelist
Serial KIller x Victim
MMO Gamer x MMO Gamer****
Crossdresser x ????

Plot Ideas

Serial Killer x True Crime Fiction Novelist/Mystery Novelist
Muse A decides that he'd like to try and take a step further into blending in with those around him in order to cover up his… tendencies. Muse B has just finished his next novel, and is waiting for it to be printed. B decides to celebrate by finally getting out and dating. How they meet is totally up in the air, so we can totally chat about it and figure it out. :p

Enemies to Lovers
Muse A and Muse B are coworkers that just can't fucking get along. So what does their boss do? Force them to work together under an insanely tight budget. Will they slowly come to terms with their intense attraction for each other? Or will it be a whirlwind where they jump each other? Well, let's find out!

Wolfsong and Potions
Muse A is a werewolf, who's heard there's a cure for the curse afflicting his blood. Muse B is an Apothecary that is highly skilled. Muse A seeks him out, desperately wanting to stop thirsting for violence. Unfortunately, Muse B doesn't have the recipe or ingredients needed for the cure, but agrees to go with Muse A, because Muse B believes he knows of a library filled with his predecessor's best kept secrets.

Priestly Intentions ((Possible BDSM))
MC is a priest that's finally been able to join a progressive church. While he's always identified as straight, he's strongly disliked "traditionally religious views" of the queer community; especially since his twin brother's gay. Now that he's moved back in with his brother after years of being apart, he feels like he can finally breathe and relax. YC isn't a church going type, but your best friend's a priest's fraternal twin, so... fuck it? He'll go once, and-- Oh wow, that priest is kinda hot. Hm....

If you're interested in any of my plots, or have one of your own that deals with my pairing interests, send me a PM! :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom