eyes: Gray

「 P S Y C H E 」

alignment: lawful good
traits: Disciplined, Determined, Devoted
loves: Her weapons, sparring, hunting
hates: vampires, thralls, the willfully ignorant

⠀⠀story ;⠀⠀
character
The latest of a long line of Van Helsings who hunt that which haunts the darkness, Elske is determined to be the premiere huntress of her family and be remembered as a success. To that end she tends to throw herself into the hunt with a fervor, and spends more time training than any of her cousins or other relatives. But one thing she will never reveal to anyone is the strange feelings she gets in the presence of her prey, not just the thrill of danger and the fight but a longing to take a step to the other side of things. To accept that she's a monster too, in her own way.

< / >
. . . your d a u g h t e r is a soldier.

Last edited:

the c h a i n s are broken. . .

Madagh Calhoun ;

「 D O S S I E R 」

aliases: Mads, The Mad Dog, BX78854
race: Genetically Modified Human
sexuality: Lesbian

「 I M A G E 」

height: 5' 5"
weight: 176 lbs
skin: pale
hair: black
eyes: dark brown

「 P S Y C H E 」

alignment: chaotic good
traits: loyal, sweet, temperamental
loves: freedom, real food, having a real bed
hates: being trapped, doctors, cruelty

⠀⠀story ;⠀⠀
character
Mads doesn't remember much from her time before Vortech Labs started their work on her, or really anything at all. They turned her into a weapon using gene modification and psychological conditioning, keeping her in a white walled room with only a hard bed to sleep on between experiments and tests. As she got older she made several escape attempts, on one of which she found her file with her birth name and origin on it. She'd been just one of many kids in an orphanage in one of the poorest districts of the city. They hadn't even had to steal her, just pay the right person. She finally succeeded on her third attempt, only to land herself in the middle of the gang warfare that was constantly ongoing in the shadier side of the city.

< / >
. . . but are you t r u l y free?

Last edited:

I am not a s t r a n g e r. . .

Kore ;

「 D O S S I E R 」

aliases: Elana, Slave
race: human
sexuality: lesbian

「 I M A G E 」

height: 5' 2"
weight: 133 lbs
skin: lightly tanned
hair: brown
eyes: brown

「 P S Y C H E 」

alignment: true neutral
traits: intelligent, stubborn, straight-forward in her personal life
loves: elias, her city
hates: politics, lying to those she cares about

⠀⠀story ;⠀⠀
character
Elana was an orphan with her twin brother Elias, the two of them surviving by their wits and their bond to one another. Over time they picked up other children, taking them under their wing and teaching them how to survive as well. But the guards were cracking down on theft and turning their attention to the children of the city and as the net closed in she began to search desperately for a way to provide something safer and more secure for their little family. What she found was a nobleman looking for a young slave, one whom he could educate and train into a tool for his own designs. She sold herself to him, with part of the contract including that he would provide a house and regular funds for the other children and her brother. Before the ink was even dry he swept her away to his country estate, renamed her Kore, and began her training. She learned to walk through polite society, both as a slave and as an equal when necessary, and she learned the arts of finer burglary and assassination. She became his blade in the shadows and most trusted informant, Until the day he died mysteriously. Now his estate is being sold off, and Kore finds herself on the auction block for the first time. But without her patron's money who will care for her family? And what will happen if her new owner learns of her nontraditional skills?

< / >
. . .to the d a r k .

Last edited:

i wore a m a s k for so long . . .

9e1MkH5.jpg

links: story, aesthetics, soundtrack
Annis Vione Bancroft ;

「 D O S S I E R 」

aliases: Annis

「 I M A G E 」

height: 5' 6"
weight: 136
skin: very pale
hair: ashen blonde
eyes: pale blue

「 P S Y C H E 」

alignment: true neutral
traits: icy, controlled, lonely
loves: books, quiet, sunrise
hates: her friends, her family, her destiny

⠀⠀story ;⠀⠀
character
Born to an old money family in New England, Annis was considered a failure from birth. Both her parents had powerful magic but she showed not a spark of their talents. Instead testing proved her to be a familiar, destined to bolster some other witch's abilities and shapechange into an animal of some sort. It was a massive disappointment to the family. So they kept her away from the public, educating her with the finest tutors while considering what to do with her. When she was old enough she managed to make a case to allow her to attend university, where she got a degree in Art History. Upon her graduation she was greeted with the news that it was time to find a witch for her, and that her parents had been interviewing potential families to see who would be best suited. Essentially, they were selling her off to get her out of their hair. Now she's about to be sent to a stranger's home, to be bound to them by magic.

< / >
. . . i don't know who i a m anymore.

Last edited:

i want to be l o v e d . . .

Dylan Aster Flynn ;

「 D O S S I E R 」

aliases: Dylan
race: werewolf

「 I M A G E 」

height: 5' 10"
weight: 168
skin: pale with a warm undertone
hair: dirty blonde
eyes: amber

「 P S Y C H E 」

alignment: neutral good
traits: guilt-ridden, lonely, socially awkward
loves: rabbit stew, sunshine, wildflowers
hates: the full moon, herself, cold weather

⠀⠀story ;⠀⠀
character
Dylan had a pretty normal childhood, growing up in a suburb of Seattle with her parents and two older siblings. But one night not long after she turned sixteen she found herself out in the woods on a dare and got bitten by a wild animal. After a visit to the emergency room, and collecting her winnings from her friends, she didn't really think about it again. Until a month later on the next full moon. The first transformation was agonizing, but that was nothing to waking up in the ruins of her home with the bodies of her family around her. She ran, not knowing what else to do, and didn't stop running until she was deep in the Cascade mountains and as far from people as she could get. She had no intention of making a life for herself out there, but somehow she did. She built a small, lopsided cabin against a large tree and used half remembered lessons from camping trips and books she'd read to set traps for fish and squirrels alike. Slowly over the years she adjusted to the loneliness and isolation, and grew comfortable with her day to day existence. The only snag was her monthly transformations, but at least this far out she never hurt anything bigger than a bear.

< / >
. . . but i don't think i d e s e r v e it.

Last edited:

a c u r i o u s girl . . .

4Ml8tpb.jpg
links: story, aesthetics, sountrack
Ceri Gwynn ;

「 D O S S I E R 」

aliases: Ceri, Cer (see-r)

「 I M A G E 」

height: 5' 3"
weight: 127
skin: freckled
hair: auburn
eyes: hazel

「 P S Y C H E 」

traits: curious, driven, smart
loves: books, the stars, traveling
hates: being idle, being underestimated, being kept from new knowledge

⠀⠀story ;⠀⠀
character
Ceri was raised as an only child in a small village, while not poor enough to ever be starving her family didn't have the money to support her thirst for knowledge the way they could her physical needs. She bargained with travelers for stories and books from afar, and worked at whatever jobs she could find in her community to save up the coin needed to begin her own journey. Now she walks the roads, stopping to do scribe or dictation work when she needs more coin and filling a journal with everything she learns.

< / >
. . . a w a n d e r e r.

Last edited:

i l a u g h with many . . .

yQGMNIb.jpg

Aren Drake ;

「 D O S S I E R 」

aliases: Aren, Drake, Dragon

「 I M A G E 」

height: 5' 7"
weight: 149
skin: olive

「 P S Y C H E 」

traits: mysterious, dominant, charming
loves: women, secrets, taking control
hates: traitors, secrets she doesn't know, losing

⠀⠀story ;⠀⠀
character
Aren doesn't share much with others, by design. She works a secretive job, the nature of which changes depending on who's asking, and seems to do quite well for herself. As a result she has an apartment in most major cities, though if you were to check the records you'd never find the paperwork under her name, and is quite happy to bring beautiful women back to them when she's in town long enough to socialize. She likes to take control in those situations, enjoying rope play and having dominance over the situation. Though a daring woman may attempt to turn the tables on her someday.

< / >
. . . but i don't t r u s t any.

Last edited:

i'll s u r v i v e. . .

Kai Daron ;

「 D O S S I E R 」

aliases: KD,
race: near-human

「 I M A G E 」

height: 5' 5"
weight: 173 lbs
skin: tanned
eyes: amber-gold

「 P S Y C H E 」

alignment: chaotic neutral
traits: cynical, reckless, suspicious
loves:
her ship, her weapons, good food
hates: reminders of her past, the Force, idealists

⠀⠀story ;⠀⠀
character
Kai was never the best padawan, always getting into trouble and feeling things too strongly to just let them go as easily as she should. But she had a knack for combat and strategy that meant she was the perfect sort of student for what the Jedi were becoming. In an attempt to temper her rougher edges they assigned her to a more studious Jedi whose focus was on refugee safety in the outer rim throughout the war. She faced combat but was never meant to be in the thick of it. The only problem with that is that war breeds crime, especially in refugee camps. While tracking down a smuggling operation Kai's master was killed and she was captured by a vicious crime lord. She watched her clone troopers die in front of her and faced torment at his hands before finally escaping. Just in time for the purge. All Kai could do then was go into hiding and try to make sense of how it all went wrong. Now, years later, she has her own ship and works as a general mercenary for hire. There's not much she won't do and she has a disdain for those who romanticize the time before the Empire or the Jedi themselves.

< / >
. . . somehow i a l w a y s do

Last edited:

my p u r p o s e is greater. . .

Ellis Quinn;

「 D O S S I E R 」

aliases: El, Kinesis
race: super powered human

「 I M A G E 」

height: 6'0"
weight: 188 lbs

「 P S Y C H E 」

alignment: lawful good
traits: loyal, introspective, self-sacrificing
loves: working out, helping people, knowing she did her job well
hates: messing up, upsetting her superiors, criminals

⠀⠀story ;⠀⠀
backstory
Ellis Quinn didn't have a very long childhood, she was only eight when a trip to the city to visit the aquarium for her birthday turned into a disaster. At the train station something went wrong, an explosion rocking downtown and killing most in the station. Ellis was buried in the rubble, terrified but somehow unharmed. When first responders tried to dig her out after discovering she was there, her fear at the sound of shifting rubble triggered something in her. The energy she'd unknowingly absorbed to survive the explosion burst from her in a wave of concussive force. More people died, and she was found huddled in the epicenter without a scratch. That's when the military swooped in, covering up the incident and making the child disappear. She grew up in a secret military compound, training every day to control and use her abilities. Now, as an adult, she serves as the government's sanctioned hero.

< / >
. . . than my p a i n.

Last edited:

she was either w i l d l y naive. . .

mHwcOAw.jpg

Bunny ;

「 D O S S I E R 」

aliases: Scrapbunny, Tinkerbell, Pinkie
sexuality: bisexual

「 I M A G E 」

height: 5' 1"
weight: 128 lbs
skin: pale
hair: pink

「 P S Y C H E 」

traits: intelligent, curious, excitable
loves: tinkering, finding new scrap to work on, old books
hates: being talked down to, sickness

⠀⠀story ;⠀⠀
backstory
Bunny grew up in the ruins of a coastal town that had managed to survive by moving everything either above the risen waterline or just into upper floors of the massive buildings that had once made up downtown. She's heard stories from older folks about the days when the tides rose and the world fell apart, but to her this is just how it's always been. She lost her parents when she was fairly young to an illness that ran through the community and learned how to take care of herself. Now she lives in the top floor of an old three-story building, the first two well under water. So far the old steel and concrete construction is holding, and she's done the work to reinforce her own flooring just in case. She trades in scrap and tech, getting what she needs from her community in exchange for things she's built that make their lives easier. Her most common job is repairing boat engines and other such things, so she always loves getting something new to work on.

< / >
. . .or d a n g e r o u s l y intelligent

Last edited:

i d i s a p p e a r sometimes. . .

2JZGnKO.jpeg

Jess Daniels ;

「 D O S S I E R 」

aliases: Jessi, Jez

「 I M A G E 」

height: 5' 7"
weight: 158 lbs
hair: black
eyes: light brown/gold

「 P S Y C H E 」

traits: creative, free-spirited, restless
loves: music, the beach, sunshine
hates: feeling trapped, talking about her feelings, remembering the past

⠀⠀story ;⠀⠀
character
Born in Pennsylvania, Jess' family was always struggling to get by. She never knew her father, and her mother was barely around even when she wasn't working. As a teen she found solace in music, working after school to afford a secondhand guitar and teaching herself how to play. The day she turned eighteen she left home with just a bag of clothes, her guitar, and hope for a better life. She ended up drifting up and down the east coast, couch surfing with acquaintances and strangers alike as she played her music on street corners and in bars. When she was 22 she met a fellow artist who was in school for their music and the two of them fell into an intense romance over the course of a summer. But Jess, realizing the depths of her feelings, grew scared of being trapped by them and started seeing her mother's life play out in her own future. So one night she left a note with an apology and took off again. This time she went west, and eventually settled in Los Angeles where she got her big break when an agent saw her playing at a coffee shop one lazy Sunday morning. She put out a single with their record company, started working on her first major album, and used the signing bonus from the label to buy herself a little beachfront condo where she could work on her writing in better conditions than her old apartment.

< / >
. . . it's my t h i n g

Back
Top Bottom