MxF ...π™π™€π˜Όπ˜Ώπ™” π™π™Šπ™ 𝙄𝙏?

Currently reading:
MxF ...π™π™€π˜Όπ˜Ώπ™” π™π™Šπ™ 𝙄𝙏?

v i o l e t

β™‘ β™‘ β™‘
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 7:59 PM
Pronouns
she/her
bcb9510002d5df11a1fd77274f8b15c5.jpg
welcome to my thread!

my name's violet; but you can call me whatever you'd like! my pronouns are she/her, and I have a good few years experience under my belt!

πŸ•ŠοΈ - my availability is very open at the minute; I haven't started my new job yet so i can post anywhere from multiple times a day, to a few times a week, I'm preferably looking for someone with the same amount of availability, but obviously I don't mind if you're a little busier.

πŸ•ŠοΈ - I'm very very ghost-friendly! Your real life is always more important. Remember that.

πŸ•ŠοΈ - I have very few limits, but the limits I do have are; older women, gags, consensual/dub-con, submissive characters.

πŸ•ŠοΈ - following from the above, I will only write darker themed stories. I'm not a huge fan of fluff, but don't mind the occasional cute scene. I like the gritty stuff, the gore and torture, the violence and torment.

πŸ•ŠοΈ - my energy for longer-themed stories has dwindled tremendously, so I can comfortably give around three paragraphs and over, I don't care how much you give; as long as there's something I can reply to. Quality over quantity.

πŸ•ŠοΈ - I will only play female characters, sorry.

πŸ•ŠοΈ - I love gushing over our characters and creating mood boards and playlists for them, it's not a deal-breaker, but I would like someone who doesn't shy away from ooc talk, we don't have to discuss anything too personal, just 'bout our characters and the world we'll build for 'em!

c9a945a609f4747656398bb91571d00e.gif

I don't have any specific ideas in mind; but I'll list some potential pairings that we can work something together from! Please note that I don't write consensual love stories: I don't usually write love stories, period, but I can be persuaded!

kidnapper x victim

brother x sister (I'll only do heavy non-con and violence, nothing will be consensual).
abuser x abused
vampire x victim

mermaid x scientist(s)
uncle x niece
drug dealer x user

word bank; taboo. forbidden love. toxicity. abuse. violence. enemies to lovers. best friends. imperfect characters. angst. heartbreak. post apocalypse. betrayal. vampires. romance. manipulation. drug use. goofy characters. humour. magic. sirens. mermaids. non-con.

that's all for now; please message me if you're interested! <3

955464a32e425873746259000618d066.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom