Both Needed Realms of Doom (TTRPG players get Isekaied into a dark world of sex and violence) [Interest/Recruitment]

Currently reading:
Both Needed Realms of Doom (TTRPG players get Isekaied into a dark world of sex and violence) [Interest/Recruitment]

Hey it's not just goofy isekai smut, there will also be copious opportunities for violence!
violence can be goofy—see: any shonen anime

edit: oh god, we're just rehashing some edgy isekai anime that's already been made, aren't we? if you're watching, Japan, we've copyrighted this shit—don't even think about it!! 💢

Last edited:
I've a question for everyone, does your party of adventurers for hire have a name in-game? Like Vox Machina or The Mighty Nein.

I've a question for everyone, does your party of adventurers for hire have a name in-game? Like Vox Machina or The Mighty Nein.
Hmm, could be a fun in character argument—if it's edgy we could say like "The Darkbound" or "the Doomed" or something, or if we wanted to be less edgy it could be like "the Fish Outta Water" or "the Unlucky Pack". Just some ideas lol

"Buncha Wankers", is the first thing that comes to my mind.

lots-of.gif

IC, Danny would probably suggest some goofy anime name like, "Star Maiden Apocalypse Brigade", or, "Saikyo Yuusha Isekai Gundan!!"

"Cringe Crew", might then be an appropriate quip from Shawn

my irl dnd group is called the Bussy Boys

they are all straight and have girlfriends.

it's a fun group

Last edited:
I think Shawn would go with something rather more pretentious, like the Keepers of the Flame or the Valiant Souls.

my irl dnd group is called the Bussy Bois.

they are all straight and have girlfriends.

it's a fun group

My group somehow keep calling ourselves some variation of "Murderhobos Incorporated".

IC, Malachi would want something simple or edgy/pretentious…probably same for Alewyn

Behold, the completely non-derivative map of the setting you find yourselves transported to:

REALMS OF DOOM.jpg

This is only a map of major settlements; presumably, there are many small villages and ruins about or villages that are in the process of being turned into ruins.

Edit: slightly altered the map, because I can't leave things alone.

Last edited:
Aw man, we're starting on the human continent and only one character in the party is human...

Although I have a plan for Thaali to tie a headband around her ears to pass as human like Spock did in Star Trek IV.

Meanwhile the goblin will be off asking a city guard how to get to the naval base where they keep the nuclear wessels.

Aw man, we're starting on the human continent and only one character in the party is human...

Although I have a plan for Thaali to tie a headband around her ears to pass as human like Spock did in Star Trek IV.

Meanwhile the goblin will be off asking a city guard how to get to the naval base where they keep the nuclear wessels.
Alewyn with horns: "I Am Straight Up Not Having A Good Time"

The human is also a former member of a religious military order that was purged by your gracious rulers.

Needless to say, nobody in the party seems to be on best terms with the Dominion.

we're all starting in the same place, right?

we're all starting in the same place, right?
Correct, you will all start off in the secret shrine to the dark gods beneath the baron's manor where the party disrupted the summoning of a dark god.

Unwittingly by diverting the energy that would have summoned it into summoning the souls of the players into their characters bodies instead.

Haha, a failed summoning, that's great.

"Who are you people and what have you done with my dark god?"

Haha, a failed summoning, that's great.

"Who are you people and what have you done with my dark god?"
"This cursed grimoire was SUPPOSED to summon the Prince of Darkness, and now I just summoned a pack of horny, nerdy losers. I fucking hate dark magic, never doing this shit again."

Last edited:
Well, the good news is, the party already killed the baron before you disrupted the summoning spell.

The bad news is, the Dominion's overlords will be on the hunt for whoever killed one of their patrons. Also, that Dark God won't be too happy either...

Back
Top Bottom