All Request for 1x1 RP Partners - A Variety of Plots

Currently reading:
All Request for 1x1 RP Partners - A Variety of Plots

Local time
Today 5:56 PM
Current Status: OPEN

Greetings and welcome everyone! This is my first try at requesting a RP on this site, so bear with me if I'm missing anything. I'll try to be as clear as possible in my ideas, but please note that everything is up for discussion via private messaging. There's no "I' in partners, after all!

Ideas I'm Interested in RPing
Mafia Mayhem - OPEN
Taking place in a dangerous city full of drugs, prostitution, arms dealing, and violence, two mafia gangs are constantly in a state of war to bring their businesses out on top. The city is rife with political corruption and no one anywhere is safe. Enter a seemingly unimportant intern working at a news office, and a fateful meeting with the chief "enforcer" of one of the gangs, and you've got more or less a game changer that ensues.
Note 1: You'll notice that this story isn't really developed yet into a full plot, but a mafia x normal person romance-drama is more or less what I'm aiming for. More details can be discussed in PMs.
NOTE 2: This is partly inspired by the webtoon Midnight Poppy Land and pretty much any Quentin Tarantino film, so if you have a good background in those, that would be great!

Supernatural Romance - OPEN
Based on an idea that I've RPed before quite successfully, where we have two (fraternal) twin sisters finally reuniting years after their parents divorced. Twin A lived with their mother in Salem, and Twin B lived with their father in Portland, but now that their mother has passed away, Twin B decides to come and help her sister run their mother's estate and shop. The only problem is that the sisters don't exactly get along, so things are tense as a result.
Enter into this two different species of shifters (i.e. werewolf, vampire, other animal shifter, fae, etc.) and you've got supernatural warfare/laws and romance complicated the sisters' lives even surfer.

Note: Again, we can discuss more details via PMs. In essence, we would each be playing one of the twins and one of the respective love interests.

Also, for some non-specific ideas:

+ anything historical
+ anything mystery/crime/thriller-based
+ any supernatural or sci-fi idea (ahem, Star Wars *cough cough*)
+ anything based in romance, but there has to be a good plot accompanying it

My RP Response Expectations
Writing Level: Advanced. Proper spelling, grammar, sentence structure, ex.

Writing Length: Anywhere from 2-5 good, quality paragraphs.

Reply Speed/Rate: At least once every two days. (Or else send me a message via PMs and make it clear from the beginning what you can manage. As long as we understand one another, it shouldn't be a problem. Life happens, and I'm sure we can both be understanding.)

Story/Smut balance: At the beginning, I'd say 90% story, but once we've established what we need to, I'd say that 60-40 for story-smut is fine. I like smut, but there has to be a reason for it.

Characters: I can play both male and female characters, sub and dom characters. I expect my RP partner to be able to take on more than one character as well, and not leave me to do all the legwork in terms of one character making a move or whatnot. The best balance that I've achieved so far is that we each play a male and female character if it's a heterosexual romance, or that we each play a dom/sub if it's a same sex romance.

Communication: Please please PLEASE, let's talk. Whether it's to plan out something plot-wise or to speak up if we don't like something, let us please stay in touch and keep open lines of communication. Ghosting is the worst thing that I think one can do to a RP partner, so let's both of us contribute to do whatever we can so that that doesn't happen. Also, if you have any questions for me, please do ask! I'll be happy to answer anything. ^_^

RP No-Nos:
- instant romances/sex
- Mary Sues/Gary Stus (i.e. perfect characters)
- killing off characters without us both agreeing
- GHOSTING
đź’€

And...well, that's about it for now! I'll just end off with a picture that I really like, and otherwise wait to see if anyone's interested. Fingers crossed!

~Cheers,
~WeAreStardust
Whale Pods.jpg

Back
Top Bottom