All Reset Rp searches, double up friendly ^~^ (Fandoms & Originals)

Currently reading:
All Reset Rp searches, double up friendly ^~^ (Fandoms & Originals)

Morii

Wanderer lost in space
Local time
Tomorrow 3:29 PM
Pronouns
She/Her
Hiya! My name is Morii
I And have been rping for a long time now. I have traversed many worlds in rp writing and created many more in D&D worlds and theory crafting. I'm one who can sit for hours planning a rp plot and flesh things out as much as possible. What drew me to rp write any years ago was a way to develop my writing and meet like-minded people who love similar things to me. I have made some lifelong friends in rp.​

Rules:​
• Decent spelling and grammar. You don't have to be perfect.
• I am willing to double and play a male character for you, if you play the one I would like.
• Be open to growing the plot together.
• 18+ Always
• Respect my boundaries, I will make sure to always respect yours back.
• Try not to ghost me, I'll always do my best to do the same.
• I love romance and adventure in my rps, so they are normally a must ^^
• Smut can never be the main driver for a plot. I am happy to write smut within the confines of the story or fade to black. (For my Yes/No's please ask.)
• Try have fun creating stories together!

((If I vanish, never hesitate to poke me. If a rp goes well I will likely open up to discord as a way to chat and hang out.))

Fandoms:​
Info/Codex:

Characters or roles in Bold are ones I would like to write ^-^
If you are wanting oc pairings in these fandoms feel free to ask I could always be persuaded.
Remember all characters in any fandom will be aged up!! As by site rules ^-^
Means I am craving this pairing.
** Means I have a plot in mind.
I will pop the fandoms in order of interest here. Do feel free to suggest other pairings and options for cannon x oc.

Naruto:

I am currently re-watching Shippuden XD Have seen/read all of it before!
All characters are aged up according to site rules! No exceptions! <3
Cannon characters I can play: Sakura, Hinata, Sasuke, Kakashi, Tsunade, Minato, Kushina, Gaara, Temari, Shikamaru, Anko, Itachi.

Cannon pairings:
Hinata x Naruto*
Sakura
x Sasuke
Sakura x Kakashi
Tsunade x Jeriya*
Gaara
x Naruto
Sakura x Itachi*
Star Wars:

I have read plenty of the cannon and non cannon books, watched the shows and movies.
So I have a lot of knowledge and love for Star Wars.
Cannon characters I can write
Padme, Ashoka, Leia, Luke, Anakin, Rey, Trilla, Thrawn, Doctor Aphra, Anakin, Obi-wan, Din Djarin. Maybe Vader, a little on the fence on him.

Cannon Character Pairings

Padmé x Darth Vader (She does not die in childbirth)*
Ahsoka
x Darth Vader (Within Rebels after her encounter with him)
Anakin x Obi-Wan (Set just before ROS)
Padme x Obi-wan
Satine x Obi-Wan (Obi-Wan chooses to have a secret relationship of his own.)
Eli Vanto x Thrawn (Eli now part of the Chiss Ascendancy is finding his place as the Empire has now fallen and Thrawn is seeking to get Eli back)
Trilla x Cal
Mara x Luke*
Rey x Kylo Ren (Trying to save him from the dark side.. Or does Rey get pulled into the dark with him?)**
Rey x Ben ( What is plot if Ben was a smuggler like his father and Rey meets him one day on Jakku as she started to flee the New Order with Finn)

Non cannon Pairings

Jedi Knight x Sith hunter (Inquisitor)
Hiding Jedi x Scoundrel
I am open to others suggestions.
Avatar: Last Air Bender & Legend of Korra:

I've watched all the series and read the comics ^~^
I can write: Katara, Toph, Zuko, Suki, Korra, Asami, Lin.

Cannon Character Pairings:
Katara x Aang
Toph x Sokka
Katara x Zuko
Korra x Asami

Extras:
Next Avatar oc x bender oc
Bender oc x bender oc
Bender oc x non bender

I would love to go into what the world is like after Korra when the next Avatar is from the earth kingdom. We can come up with new threats and all sorts.
Overwatch:

I played way to many hours on Overwatch and am now playing OW2
Cannon characters I can play: Mercy, Hanzo, Ana, Tracer, Reaper, Kiriko, Brigitte, Moira and Cassidy.

Cannon Character pairings:
Mercy x Genji
Mercy x Cassidy *
Hanzo
x Cassidy *
Ana
x Reinhardt
Reaper x Soldier 76
Other Fandoms I love and could be convinced to write:

• Hellsing
• Hades
• Witcher
• Lore Olympus
• Dead by Daylight
• Castlevania (Anime)
• Far Cry series (3 and 4)
• Vox Machina
• Devil May Cry *
• Resident Evil

Original content:​
Info/Codex:

Characters or roles in Bold are ones I would like to write ^-^
* Means I am craving this pairing.
** Means I have a plot in mind.

There will be some added cannon nods in here like jedi x sith ect. But yeah ^-^

Basic Ideas:

• Hiding Magic User x Magic Hunter who's got their own secret (Romance formed with two magical beings both trying to live in a world trying to destroy all forms of magic and magical beasts.)

• Egyptian God x Archeologist (It is the time of technology all ancient civilizations are getting documented and most old religions have faded away. One Egyptian Deity decided that enough was enough and they wanted to survive. Romance and comedy. As the unlikely pair meet in the valley of the dead.)

Jedi x Sith (Set after the fall of the Last Order. The sith have started to return from their distant isolation and the new order of Jedi have to try stop them. Of course nothing is as easy as it seems. This Jedi order was founded by Luke and re established by Rey. I am also happy to just set it after the original trilogy and have it Luke's order many many years onwards.)
WIP Area Going to have plots:

Under construction

Thankyou so much for reading all this, I hope it was somewhat easy to get through.
If you are interested feel free to pm me!
Kind regards,

Morii ^-^

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom