MxF Searching for new roleplay partners

Currently reading:
MxF Searching for new roleplay partners

caged

Knight
Local time
Today 9:57 PM
About Me:
My name is caged. I'm a twenty-one years old girl that lives in Germany and works as a nurse in a hospital but still I have no life. As soon as I get home from work ( I'll post my schedule on my profile to keep you updated) I turn on my crappy old laptop and from that point, you can expect me to answer very quickly, until writers block strikes me - which does not happen a lot and only under certain circumstances.

My writing style:
I usually write in third person, past tense and only roleplay as a female in male x female relationships. I have nothing against homosexual couples, I just can't roleplay them. Don't ask me why. Since english is not my native language it might happen that every now and tthen some faults find their way in my post but I usually double-check my posts. However, feel free to inform me about the faults I make.

I usually mirror-post my partner and can write up to 1400 words depending on how strong my muse is to a certain topic, but even with writer's block you can expect at least a paragraph ( 10 lines) from me and I would ask you for the same. I find it pretty hard to coax out an answer if I have nothing to work with and probably will leave the roleplay under those circumstances.
I might be convinced to make smut-heavy roleplays although I am clearly more into the story based roleplays with lots of plot twists that keep the roleplay from growing boring. I also have some kind of romance involved in my roleplays.

What I expect from you :
I'd like you to play the male in our roleplay and to be able to give me something to work with . If I give you three paragraphs, then give me at least one or twice back. If I constantly post three times as much as you do , then I probably will lose interest in roleplaying with you quickly. I don't care if you play a demon, shapeshifter or some kind of alien, please play something that looks like a human. Nekos are alright but let them have human anatomy. For the shapeshifter , I need a picture of the animal form and the human-like form. No Anthros , Futas, Insects or whatever please. As for your writing style, please also write in third person perspective.

Topics I would like to roleplay: This is the role I would like to roleplay

• Slice of Life
    Muse A has been admitted to a psychiatric hospital, and is currently undergoing a long term evaluation. Muse B is a volunteer at the hospital. They bring the families of the residents anything they may need, sit with patients that have no visitors, or simply act as a good listener when needed. A doctor on staff directs Muse B to Muse A, explaining that Muse A is very much alert, but does not respond to anyone that attempts to interact with them. The doctor suggests that Muse B sit with Muse A on the next day, perhaps reading them a novel or telling stories in the hopes that a fresh face who is neither staff nor patient will garner a positive response. Muse B signs in the following day with a copy of their favorite book in hand and sits at Muse A's side to read. Muse A does not respond for days on end, but one afternoon they finally make eye contact with Muse B, the hint of a smile on their features, looking forward to continuing the story. Muse B is overwhelmed by the small gesture, suddenly hit by the realization that in spite of Muse A's complete and utter silence, they have grown incredibly fond of them. As the novel progresses, so does the connection between volunteer and patient. Only when the last page has been read aloud does Muse A finally speak to Muse B.

Muse A and Muse B have been together romantically for 2 years and they've known each other for almost 5 years in total. Since their second date they've sworn to a policy of telling each other the truth no matter what, which they believe has kept their relationship strong for so long. Lately, the honest couple has been incredibly busy with work and family obligations, barely having time to sit down together for a full meal before one has to dash off. Their anniversary date approaches and the couple promises to set some time aside for the occasion. Whether by pure forgetfulness, a lack of time to talk, or a desire to surprise their significant other, Muse A and Muse B have been keeping some news from their partner –news that each of them will share during the anniversary dinner. The couple dresses up and heads out to their favorite spot in town, each person waiting for the right time to confess what they've been hiding. While waiting for dessert, Muse B tells Muse A that he is leaving her (for a job assignment thousands of miles away, because he's met someone else, etc. ). Muse A is doesn't want to ruin his future, knowing that she can't leave because of her own job and doesn't tell him that she is pregnant. They have a big argument, which causes them to break up . A few weeks later Muse B moves away . After one / two years of absence he moves back though to the town they used in ( or maybe he is just visiting his family) and meets Muse A with a small child.

Muse A has become addicted to prescription painkillers, but is very secretive about their addiction. They refuse to let their friends and family be aware of it, never using in front of them or talking about it, and maintaining a hardened philosophy that if they don't admit it out loud, there is no problem. At first the silence succeeds. The people around Muse A don't suspect anything except the occasional uncharacteristic irritability. As time goes on, Muse A's addiction to opiates becomes more and more evident to those who are close to them, especially Muse B (friend, sibling or significant other), who begins to suspect Muse A is using drugs. Although Muse A still attempts to keep their addiction under wraps, the facade begins to falter as they become more and more dependent. Muse B is torn on whether to address their suspicions and confront Muse A, at the risk of having a falling out; however if they stand back idly and don't take action, they risk losing them entirely. In the end Muse B decides to intervene, offering their assistance and support if Muse A will choose to admit they have a substance abuse problem and seek professional help.

Cliché Romances without a developed Plotline:
    Bad boy x good girl / Rich boy x Poor girl or vice versa / Arranged Marriage / The Baby Project
  • Supernatural / Fantasy :
    Heaven and Hell have been in war for centuries. Both sides sent their kind on earth, to recruite others or just to protect their own kind. The humans do not know about those supernatural creatures, although the war between heaven and hell has had big influence on the human world, like world war I and II for example. Both kinds have the ability to recognise their own kind as well as other ones, like angels usually recognise when a demon is around and demons when angels are in the same area. The town, where the story play , has a special connection to Heaven and Hell, which is the reason why there are so many supernatural creatures in the town. When
    Muse A is sent on earth as kind of a backup , because another angel has been killed, something goes wrong, which is the reason, why she can't recognise who is human and who is demon for example. She meets Muse B, a demon, just a few days after she arrives on earth and they bump into eachother. Even though the demon immediately recognises her as an angel, she is clueless. Thinking that he might as well toy with her first , corrupt her, before he has to kill her?

While driving home on a quiet backstreet, Muse A spots a wounded animal on the side of the road. Having a soft spot for suffering creatures, Muse A pulls over and scoops the animal up into the backseat of their car. Muse A drives home with the good intention of nursing the poor animal back to health, unaware that the animal (Muse B) is really a shapeshifter. After making a comfortable place forMuse B to sleep, Muse A heads off to bed. By morning, Muse B is feeling a bit better and they shift back into their human form just asMuse A enters the room to check up on them. Muse B tries their best to explain what's going on without terrifying Muse A. According to shapeshifter law, Muse B now owes Muse A their loyalty and must stay with them until the debt is repaid.

Pairings without Plots :
    Vampire x Werewolf / Vampire x Hunter / ....
  • Smut-based:
    I am pretty much open for everything.
    I would like to add some romance in the roleplay, at least later in the roleplay and it might develop slowly. I also prefer a rough kind of roleplay, I also like kind of like the degradation or humilation of my characters in this roleplay.
  • Kidnapper x Kidnapped / Teacher x Student /...

Last edited:
Hey, I find your Angel x Demon plot pretty interesting. I would love to RP it with you or any other pairings if you have something else you want to do more.

Back
Top Bottom