MxM Searching for Stories!

Currently reading:
MxM Searching for Stories!

rainy days

Serf
Local time
Today 8:36 AM
Greetings, friends and fiends. Call me Rain! An experienced writer of over a decade. But a very chill one. All I'm looking for is a few chunky paragraphs. If you want to write more, sure. If you want to keep it simple, still awesome.

Sometimes I make mistakes. Just a regular human. If an occasional typo is a problem, we might not be a good match. If it's something hilarious, point it out so I can laugh about it. Reply speed can change. Depends on the day, my mood, work and general life nonsense. On a good day, could be rapid fire.

I don't mind how often you reply in return. Ghost friendly too. Though I would like a notice just so I don't sit around waiting for a reply that never comes. Even if you don't give me one, it's alright. You're welcome back in my trash can anytime.

My characters are usually men who do the topping, domming, whatever in the bedroom. Personalities can vary, though. I write pranksters and tricksters, cold-hearted bastards you'd want to kill and men who act tough but have a soft center. If you really want to write with me but you're a rare person who would rather have your character do the topping, I'm chill to write an uke. Or a switch. Those are fun too.

I genuinely love all types of characters. Feminine pretty men, shy boys, nerds, full of attitude—as long as you help move the story along, you can write whatever character you want.

I can also write multiple characters per role play. My comfort zone is between two and four. Might go over that, but will take a bit of convincing.

Before I list out my likes, here are my dislikes: underage, scat, vore, watersports, prolapse, or any of that infantilization stuff.

Now for the things I do like, the list is very long: bdsm, size differences, monsters, dubcon/noncon, aphrodisiacs, omegaverse (my guilty pleasure), orgasm control/denial, bondage. There's a lot more than this but I can't think of it right now.

I'm really bad at putting all my thoughts together but these are just some genres, tropes or pairings that I enjoy. Some little asterisks thrown in for how much I'm craving it at the moment.

- Victorian Omegaverse *****
Bridgerton or bodice ripper style. I'm trash for some high society romance.

- Mafia (With or Without the A/B/O) *****
Totally inaccurate depictions of crime, murder and rival gangs? Yes please.

- High Fantasy (With or Without the A/B/O) ***
Princes, royalty, pirates, thieves. Or elves, magic and adventures. Or all of it together.

- Zombie Apocalypse (With or Without the A/B/O) ***
Combining two of my guilty pleasures into one: dystopian and omegaverse. An omega forced to take refuge with an alpha to escape the hordes of undead? Chef's kiss. Or just two regular dudes relying on each other for survival, if we want to take away the A/B/O stuff.

- Haunted and Paranormal. **
Literally anything with our characters set in a small town, university etc. where weird spooky stuff happens. It's always spooky season in my trash can.

Probably more stuff I'm not thinking of right now. PM me if you're interested. Don't have a discord but thinking that I might make one since they seem popular. So if you prefer that lemme know in your message.​

Back
Top Bottom