Not open for further replies.

Lovely_Poison

Daydreamer
Local time
Today 7:20 AM
Pronouns
She/Her
(Here's hoping I'm doing this right)

Good evening, everyone! I am currently searching for a new partner or two to hopefully write some stories with! I have some ideas that I'd be willing to discuss, depending on preferences, but I figure I should get some stuff out of the way first. I'll try and keep this simple but I do apologize if it runs long.

What I'm looking for:

-Preferably a semi-literate to literate partner who is more than happy to throw ideas around and communicate with me.
-Someone who is comfortable playing more than one character if it comes down to it.
-Someone who is willing to understand that I have a life outside of roleplaying so I can not be available twenty-four-seven. I am usually an active person every day, though if it comes down to taking longer due to anything, I will always let my partners know.
-Someone who wants to just have fun! I love it when my partners are excited to write and I want to do my best to make sure that happens!

What I like:

-Sci-fi! I am a sucker for a good sci-fi story and I have a multitude of characters, from an assassin-turned-bounty hunter to a resistance leader and so much more.
-Fantasy. I recently watched the LOTR trilogy for the first time (Yes I am super late to the party) and I play D&D. I have plenty of characters for this as well.
-Slice of life. Yes, life is rough, but add some angst and drama to characters to toy with their feelings and it can be a lot of fun haha.
-Mafia. I can not explain my love for the mafia over the years but I have grown obsessed. I have ideas and I'm more than happy to share.
-Post-apocalyptic. Zombies, after a war, anything like that, I'm in. Dystopia of any kind is a good hook for me.
-Horror. I've only done a handful but I'm always willing to give this a try.
-Pirates/Nautical Adventures of any kind. Another type of RP that I love to explore. I have ideas for this as well. (How many times have I said that by now?)
-Superheros/Villains.
-Vampires/Werewolves/Supernatural anything really.

That's what I can think of off the top of my head but please, feel free to ask me about something if you don't see it listed. I'm pretty open-minded!

What I don't do:

-Furries. I have nothing against them, I promise you that! It's just not my cup of tea and so I don't dabble in it. For those that do, I love that for you and I hope you have fun, truly!
-Fandoms (for the most part. There could be exceptions to this.) My biggest issue is I like playing OCs. I have a hard time playing canon characters so I tend to steer clear.

Just those two and now I'm drawing a blank. Honestly, like I said, I'm pretty open-minded, and again, if there's something you're curious about but you don't see listed, just ask me. I'm writing this late and probably just can't think straight.

Few more things:

-Explicit content is fine, to a degree. This would be discussed if the possibility arises.
-I'm new to forums so please be patient with me as I navigate everything. This is a whole new world for me.
-If you find that you're not vibing with what we're doing or in general, just let me know! I'm laid back, I promise. There will be no hard feelings!

I think that's it? Like I said, I hope I'm doing this right (I am double-checking everything haha) With that said, I hope everyone has a lovely evening and I hope to hear from some of you! If you are interested, shoot me a DM and we will discuss things further!

-Lovely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom