Unspecified Seeking Canon Fandom RPers, Updated 12/13/20!

Currently reading:
Unspecified Seeking Canon Fandom RPers, Updated 12/13/20!

Silvermuse

Leaving site in 5 days, wanna stay in touch, just
Local time
Today 8:46 AM
As the title says, I'm looking for Roleplayers who'd be interested in doing fandom rps with me. Now, I have a list of the fandoms I am currently interested in and I am picky about which characters I wish to have my OC in a romance with.

We can discuss plots for the fandom/characters in PMs, as I prefer to create it together though I do have a few ideas myself. When it comes to the canon plotlines, I am all for screwing them up and changing things or having the plot flow similar to the original with minor changes since my OC will be a part of it.

The pairing I prefer is MxF, and MxM, and I am okay with a female playing a male character. There will be smutty smut in these rps. Let it be stated here that I am a SUB when it comes to romances/the bedroom.

I do not play Canon characters unless they are strictly SUPPORTING CAST.

Now for the list of fandoms I like/love and the characters I would like to rp with in those fandoms. The more * on a character's name, the more desired that character is.

RED TEXT = NEW ADDITION

~~~~~~~~

Dragon Prince: Aaravos (he's the sole reason I started watching it lol)

Magi: Labyrinth/Kingdom of Magic or Adventures of Sinbad:
Sinbad****, Judar/Judal****, Koumei, Kouha***, Kouen, Hakuryuu, Jafar, Sharrkan, ask interest for others.

Final Fantasy VII & XV: Sephiroth****, Genesis***, Angeal, Kadaj***, Yazoo, Cloud, Vincent, Rufus, Reno, Noctis***, Prompto, Ignis, Gladio, Ardyn****.

Legend of Zelda: Link, Vaati****, Ghirahim***, Shadow Link, Vio, Dark Link***.

Attack on Titan: Levi****, Eren, Armin.

Naruto: Orochimaru*****, Sasuke****, Itachi***, Deidara, Sasori, Gaara, Kakashi, Madara, Minato, Kabuto, Shikamaru, Kiba, Hidan.

Fullmetal Alchemist (both the '03 and Brotherhood): Envy****, Roy, Ed.

Black Butler: Sebastian****, Undertaker****, (Older) Ciel, Snake.

Yu-Gi-Oh (Original or Season 0): Yami Yugi/Atem****, Yami Bakura, Marik, Seto, Yugi.

Inuyasha: Sesshomaru****, Naraku, Inutaisho, Inuyasha, Koga.

Dragon Age (Inquisition): Solas****, Cullen, Blackwall.

Creepypasta: Jeff****, EJ, BEN, Liu.

Wolf's Rain: Kiba****, Darcia, Toboe.

G Gundam: Domon, George****.

Gundam Wing: Duo*****, Heero****, Quatre, Trowa, Zechs.

Mo Dao Zu Shi: Wei Wuxian****, Lan Wanji***, Lan Xichen**, Nie Huaisang****, Jiang Cheng***, Jin Ling/Rulan, Nie Mingue**, Wen Ning.**

Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit: Legolas****, Aragorn, Thranduil****.

Dragon Booster: Moordryd. Also willing to do a feral (meaning we play dragons) rp with this one, obviously no smut of any kind.

Kamisama Kiss: Tomoe.

Avengers/Thor: Loki.

Assassination Classroom: Karma****, Asano, Nagisa.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This may be updated every so often as I think of more to add/remember.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Fandom Plot Ideas-

| Zelda |
  • Skyward Sword(Feat. my female SS OC)
    • The Demon Lord's Lady - GhirahimxOC - What if Ghirahim's loyalty to Demise was forced? The Demon King taking everything from the sword spirit including the one Ghirahim chose to take as his life partner, his mate. After Ghirahim was forced into serving Demise, the people turned on Silver, the self-proclaimed Goddess Hylia demanding she be cast out and forever shunned by the light for a reason out of her control. Her soul is cursed to never rest, being reincarnated over and over again as the years pass. However, the female remembers everything, Demise taking her love away from her, the ones she trusted turning their back upon her when she needed their support the most. But most of all, she remembers him and he, believes she has long since passed, leaving him to turn into the bitter and cold Demon Lord he is now.But fate has a way of defying a so called 'god's' will, reuniting the torn lovers when the girl seizes the chance to return to the Surface. Her home.​

Last edited:
Bump! Updated with a Skyward Sword GhirahimxOC plot idea!

Bump, could really go for a Sesshomaru x OC (male or female) rp right about now!

Back
Top Bottom