FxF Seeking Domme for LT Slice of Life

Currently reading:
FxF Seeking Domme for LT Slice of Life

Psyche90

Yes Mistress
Local time
Today 6:24 AM
Hi,

Sorry for how sloppy this will probably be, being relatively new to roleplays and making these sorts of requests is challenging. You can call me Delphine or Psyche, I answer to either.

First off the RULES:

1. I'm only looking to roleplay with other women, sorry guys nothing against you I just dont play for that team.
A. That being said if you just want to chat that's fine, and I may join a group rp and will interact with the male characters but romance is a no.
2. No godmoding, I dont think this will really come up in the main RPs I would like to do but still better safe than sorry.
3. Be friendly and communicate. I like chatting with people so that's no problem. Still I can understand others who may not want to and that's fine but keep me in the loop, if you plan to be gone for an extended period let me know.

Now for my absolute No's:
1. Scat
2. Vore
3. Beastiality
4. Incest (Though I may consider step siblings)
5. Futas (Sorry, just never really got into it)
6. Mutilation and Blood Sports (Though I am ok with some body modifications)
7. Snuff

As for story sorry to say I dont really have one. Modern slice of life is where I live though I may be down to do some fantasy. And I will do horror but those ones will be almost pure story. I cant really do smut and horror together, unless it's like the typical start put hot and heavy before the killer comes. That said I'm open to talking and brainstorming and listening to ideas. Whatever we do I would be aiming for it to be long term. A must for me in any romantic RP is BDSM though. I p
Would like to play sub, never really been the dominant type.

Now for some kinks...or well rather what I fantasize for my character. I'm open to quite a bit. If it's not on my no list feel free to ask and theres a high chance I'll say yes. Basically I would want an RP where two women develop a BDSM relationship and it's the story of that evolving relationship with my character being turned into the perfect obedience t submissive.

If any of this sounds like your cup of tea please message me. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom