MxF Seeking Literate Partners for Romance Stories (Male RT)

Currently reading:
MxF Seeking Literate Partners for Romance Stories (Male RT)

Celestial121

Knight
Local time
Today 12:51 PM
Pronouns
she/her
  • Hello everyone! I have been RPing off and on for a few years and just recently got back into it after a long hiatus. I love drama, romance, as well as some darkness/angst and am looking for a good story! I am female IRL but comfortable playing male characters.
    Please feel free to DM me if you think we may be a potential good match.
    • 3rd person, past-tense
    • Around 1x/week replies, sometimes even more frequently. However, I am quite busy IRL and have much less time than I used to, so that reply time might actually be even longer at times. Feel free to give me a nudge after a week or so, but if you continue to hound me for a reply, I will likely quit on you.
    • Literate, multi-paragraph or novella length. This also just depends on the story and how invested I am, as well as the scene and what my partner gives me in return. Honestly a little burnt out on novellas right now, though
    • I love romance, drama, and angst. Give me complicated characters with traumatic pasts and a nice slow burn romance with plenty of drama and angst and I'm hooked! I enjoy world building, character development, introducing side characters, and OOC chat to keep the RP moving forward.
    • OOC chat and planning for plot points in the roleplay to keep things exciting
    • Character development and world building
    • My male characters tend to be dominant, angsty guys with traumatic pasts but a secret soft spot deep down (especially for the female character)
    • 3rd person, past tense
    • Around 1x per every two weeks replies preferred, although I certainly understand that life happens and we all get busy! I much appreciate low pressure response times, myself
    • Literate, multi-paragraph or novella. At least a couple paragraphs to give me something to work with, please
    • Someone with excellent grasp of grammar, punctuation, etc. We all make little mistakes here and there but please, please at least try to proofread your post.
    • Partners who can develop characters, worlds, and who enjoy working together to keep the RP moving forward and engaging
    • Please, please do not start plotting with me and then ghost me right after the starter post! I put effort into all of my posts and have way less time than I used to. If you lose interest even after discussing an RP idea together, just let me know and we can drop it before it even starts
    • Apocalyptic/Post-Apocalypse (one of my favorites)
    • Slice of Life/Modern
    • Light Fantasy
    • Sci-Fi
    • Circus
    • Pirates
    • Light Historical
    • Supernatural
    • I often like gritty, dark themes in these various genres
    • A Note on Fandoms: I honestly know pretty much nothing about anything when it comes to fandoms lol EXCEPT for The Last of Us, which I am always happy to plot for.
    As far as specific plots, I won't write those out here. I prefer to determine a general genre or pairing with a partner and then plot together, or I am always happy to hear a partner's ideas too.
  • I am ok with writing smut but definitely prefer it not to be the primary focus of the story. I love slow burn romance with focus on building character relationships and then having our characters go all in.
    Kinks can be discussed in DMs but I will say I am NOT into taboo themes.
    Some of my limits include:
    • Rape, non-con. Nope nope nope. It can be part of a character's background or the story simply for plotting purposes, but I will not write it out
    • Vore
    • Bathroom stuff
    • Incest
    • Most anything considered "taboo"
    • 1st person. Sorry, but no thanks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom