MxM Summer's Scheming Corner

summerborn

Born in the Month of Songs
Local time
Today 4:00 AM
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
About Me
Hi, I'm summer. I'm 22, not new to writing, but getting into roleplay again after a bit of a hiatus. I am hoping to get back into consistent roleplaying. I'd like to find some awesome partners to do so with, so if you're interested in what you see here, please send me a PM!

My interests lie mainly in fantasy, but above all, I love a good story. The preferred category for my pairings is M/M, being queer myself, but I also enjoy the occasional M/F plot. I love anything to do with elves or other fantasy races, but tend to steer clear of modern universes when it comes to fantasy, as I generally find it difficult to nail the vibes. Slow burn is a passion of mine. Post apocalyptic? Count me in. Monsters or supernatural creatures? Even better. I have occasionally been known to play canon characters, but for the most part, I will create original characters.

I adore dramatic irony, and I can dig darker themes in a roleplay. Dark and complex characters are my jam. If you're someone who also goes for that, we should talk.

So far as Expectations go:

I'm quite flexible and I adore cooking up a good plot. I will say that if we end up spending more than several days on plotting alone due to consistently long gaps between replies, I'll probably drop the roleplay due to lack of interest, but I love yelling at each other in PMs about whatever hijinks that are ensuing. I have a really flexible policy on length between replies, being someone who can sometimes only average a reply per week if times get hard. Patience is requested and extremely appreciated!

For the most part, I match my partner's length on replies, but sometimes will add more or less. I generally like to keep it between 3-5 paragraphs per reply. 300-1K words, but I usually average between 300-500 words per reply for the sake of flow. As it's furthering the spirit of the story, it's great! I'm a fairly literate person, and tend to seek out partners who are the same, so good spelling and decent grammar are important to me.

I love love love darker content... This includes unhealthy relationships (manipulative, non or dub con), twisted characters, and taboo themes. Villains are my favorite!! My sex : plot ratio is a solid 20% : 80%. I don't limit myself to playing just dominants, or just submissives. I can easily do both. I tend to dislike when a character's entire personality is built around their position in bed.

We're all adults here. We all have lives. No drama please :)

Interests

I'm a nerd for many videogames, books, and movies! Here are some fandom interests.
-LOTR
-Dragon Age
-Fallout
-Mass Effect
-Detroit: Become Human
-Dishonored
-Star Wars
-World of Warcraft
-The Umbrella Academy
-The Boys
-Dungeons & Dragons
-Critical Role
-The Witcher
-Soulsborne games
-Hollow Knight
-The Shape of Water, Pan's Labyrinth, and other Guillermo del Toro films
-Game of Thrones
-Alien
-Castlevania (Netflix)
-Arcane (League of Legends)
-The Legend of Zelda

Some Plots, for your consideration:
*My preferred roles are in bold. Please note that if you wish for a role reversal or want a specific role in any of these plots, you can simply ask me. 98% of the time, I will say yes to the request.
**Along that vein, I do not mind tweaking these plots at all! Nothing is set in stone!

Flotsam and Driftwood
Human/Selkie
*no preferred role
Character A is a lighthouse keeper, a bit past their prime and tormented by memories of war. They have been the keeper of this lighthouse for approximately a decade, but before that, they were a soldier in the civil war that tore the country apart for two long years. Now they just can't sleep, so they mostly drink and keep to themselves, well away from the nosy townsfolk a couple of miles to the South, though they are forced to hike down every couple of weeks to buy groceries.

One morning, after a particularly violent storm, Character A and their trusty animal companion take a stroll along the shore. To their surprise, instead of the usual flotsam and driftwood they expected to find thrown up on the jagged rocks, in one of the tidal pools, they find a man: Character B. He is entirely naked, save for the ragged fur coat clutched around his shoulders, and in a very poor state; covered in bruises and cuts and running a high fever.

To their great displeasure, Character A decides to take Character B in, at least to make sure that he survives the night. He ends up nursing the man back to health. Character B is a very strange fellow, with almost no table manners, a strange way of speaking, and something against wearing clothing. He's also fiercely protective over the fur coat Character B found with him. But his presence there grows from something barely tolerated to something comfortable, and Character A realizes that they have been lonely. A couple of days turns into a week, which turn into weeks, which turns into a month.. and so on.

The townsfolk begin to realize that something has changed with Character A as he comes into town, but of all the eyes on him, there is in particular, the ever-present and superstitious eye of the church. If they were ever to find out what kind of creature Character A dredged from the sea, they would most certainly come for both of them.

Stranger in a Strange Land
Stranded Human/Alien
YC is a researcher/a mercenary/a scientist/a doctor/an engineer/a soldier/a company man/down on their luck on the expedition spacecraft Andromeda. Commissioned by the Travasse Corporation, their ship and crew was to scout and establish a communications base on the habitable alien moon of Calliope, a satellite of the terrestrial but volatile Mnemosyne, known for the characteristic severe electromagnetic storms which obscured her atmosphere ten of the twelve months of the year.

They never made it.

The Andromeda crash landed on Mnemosyne, killing half of her crew in their pods. The other half found themselves stranded on a hostile alien planet with limited rations and no way to communicate a distress signal to the outside world. Mnemosyne's EGM storms prevented it from reaching the other side of the atmosphere. Left with no choice but to wait until the stormy season eased, the crew found themselves forced to turn to the planet to survive. And they weren't alone.

As it turned out, Mnemosyne was habitable after all, and populated primarily by an alien race. The expedition members developed something of a relationship with the clan whose territory they had landed in after one of their people who had gone missing in the crash was brought back to them in the arms of an alien who had found their pod in the snow of a ravine. This was YC.

Hotter than Hell
Demon/Demon Hunter
Character A is a demon. Character B is a demon hunter. Must I really say more?

Character B has been pursuing reports of a demon in the area for the past month, tracking the slippery bastard from town to town but always one step behind. One night, frustrated and fed up with it all, he decides to hang up his metaphorical hat for the night and hit a local bar. Originally, he's just planning to get really drunk. Really fucking drunk. Getting lucky wasn't really part of the plan, but he sure as hell isn't going to say 'no' when an opportunity basically literally drops itself into his lap. Especially not the sort of opportunity with those eyes. They hit it off, and head back to his hotel room for the night. He's tied up in bed - literally - when his one night stand, Character A, chooses to reveal themselves as the demon that Character B has been hunting for the past month. Except, they don't kill him. They do something much worse. They make him angry. They make him hard. And then they leave. After Character B manages to get out of the chair sometime the next morning, he immediately gets back on Character A's trail. It's too bad that he can't stop thinking about them. Their eyes. That ass. He's more determined to hunt them down and send them back to hell than ever.

Essentially, these two keep meeting up in dubious situations. Character A flirts with and manipulates Character B, Character B is increasingly annoyed with having their chain yanked as well as conflicted that they're lusting after a demon (he's a good catholic boy, after all). Character A has An Agenda: that agenda being manipulating Character B into abandoning his faith and becoming their loyal pet. Character B has Big Stupid Himbo energy and a crisis of faith. Be prepared for some dubious morality.

Last edited:
To scratch my itch for a post-apocalyptic setting:

iron soldier
Post-apocalyptic; dark themes; romance; slow burn; gritty; amnesia/brainwashing; past slavery; PTSD/aftermath of trauma
Wherein Character A, in a high stakes poker game, wins the contract of Character B, who is what is commonly referred to as an 'iron soldier': the deadly product of mind-altering conditioning and brainwashing techniques. Essentially, character B is a soldier slave: fast, strong, and compelled by the command of whomever holds their contract to follow orders— all orders, no matter how heinous. The process of creating an iron soldier is known to only a select few: a long, expensive, and arduous process that most candidates do not survive. Those who do manage to survive the process are not the same, their minds and memories warped into submission.

Here's the catch. Character B did not come into Character A's possession through luck alone. Character A knows Character B— his spouse. They lived together peacefully, years ago, until their quiet homestead came under attack by raiders. A badly injured Character A was left for dead, Character B taken and sold off, and their home ransacked. For the past decade, Character A has been searching for his kidnapped partner, but now that he's finally managed to find him again, he finds himself confronted with the complete subversion of any and all expectations he once might have had. Character B has changed. They seem like an entirely different person- a person who does not remember Character A at all. More machine than man.

Character A is devastated. But he's not about to give up, even if he dies trying. He very well might.

*Ultimately a love story, but extremely extremely slow burn. Going to be a long bumpy ride. If interested, send a PM and we'll discuss specifics there ;) Fallout/Mad Max-adjacent setting with all the horrible people, janky tech, and mutated creatures included.

Last edited:
I would love to do something post-apocalyptic or fantasy with you!! I enjoy zombies/TLoU type apocalypse, or i have really been itching to do a Game of Thrones themed one!!

P.S. I love your little Hollow Knight guy ;3

Back
Top Bottom