MxM Taming the sun (MxM, 18+ Partner Search)

Currently reading:
MxM Taming the sun (MxM, 18+ Partner Search)

Local time
Today 4:36 AM
Hey ya'll! The name's Voyage. I've been roleplaying for the better part of 12+ years so you can say I have a bit of experience when it comes to creating stories and roleplaying them out. That said, I've recently had to step back away from the world of roleplaying due to my career and family situations. While it's been a difficult few months, I like to think I'm back to being able to actively roleplay and I come with an idea I'm itching to play out! This idea is a tiny bit more fleshed out than what I normally would come up with so I may be a bit more picky when it comes to partners for it. Nevertheless, if anyone is interested, feel free to send me a PM/DM and we can discuss it further^^.
Rules:
-
Please be able to maintain a steady response of several sentences to paragraphs in length just to be able to keep the roleplay flowing. I tend to write 3-5 paragraphs per response and they tend to be meaty so please be able to somewhat match that length.

- The genre for this will be a fantasy-esque medieval setting. So humans won't be the only population in this world. Any and all mythical creatures are open to be played as YC if you so choose to do so.

- This is a MxM so please have a male character prepared. I'm mainly looking for someone that can be Nashca's match in every way possible so characters that lean too much into the submissive terrain won't be all that compatible with him. YC can be more submissive if need be, just don't make him overly so. Ideally, again, I'd be looking for someone that can push and match Nashca's own nature. So in a nutshell, if we need to use labels, Nashca would orbit around the Seme/Seke label, I'd be looking for someone whose character can compass that same energy.

- I am looking for partners 18+ just due to the potential of there being smut sprinkled within the story as well as mentions of violence. The ratio will likely be 60/40 in terms of story/smut but again, I'd prefer a partner that is 18+ for this story.

- My time zone is EST so please understand if I'm not always on when a few of you may be. Additionally I also work full-time and have university responsibilities. So please be patient when it comes to replies from me. I'll try to reply at least once a day but things may come up. I'll do my best to keep you informed.

- There will be side characters I will post below in addition to my OC's, Nashca, bio/intro. If you want to throw your own side characters into the mix to interact with Nashca's close companions, please feel free to do so.

- If this plot interests you and you want to offer a character for it, feel free to DM/PM me with the title of the DM being "Conqueror" so I know you've read through this.

Taming the Sun
He's an Emperor . A ruler of many lands. A conqueror. A warrior. A weapon….A murderer.

Throughout the years all these titles have seemed to serve Nashca well. All these titles held truth to them. They were a validation to everything he had done, everything he had accomplished in this life. Born to poverty from a prostitute for a mother, Nashca's childhood could have been described as…difficult to say the least. A scrawny kid with barely any strength to his limbs, forced to watch his mother sell herself to men night after night just to provide them with a laughable excuse for a "decent" meal, certainly did something to a young mind. It filled it with anger born of helplessness, resentment born from the injustice of their world, and the desire for power born from the burning need to bring a change to the suffering happening all around them.

So he plotted. He schemed. He learned. He grew. And as his boyish body transformed into that of a man, Nashca began to make his move. First it was little riots here and there; gathering people that were unhappy with the world so that they could lift their voices to the wind. The it was physical displays of protest; leading his growing army against the Emperor's elite soldiers. Rejecting the demands for the collection of "protection" money that would only make the poor even worse off for it. Then it was subduing all of the Emperor's soldiers that tried and bring their rebellion to a fall.

Before long, Nashca stood to claim it all. And he did not hesitate to do just that. With one fell swoop of his sword, the Emperor lay dead at his feet and the throne was finally his. And yet he wasn't quite done yet. The Empire might have very well been his, but the roaches and vermin that once served the previous Ruler were still alive and many in number. So from his throne, Nashca sent hunting parties to track these individuals down. To hunt them down like rabbits, and kill them like pigs to the slaughter for their sins in helping to enslave the weak and vulnerable for so many years. During the decade in which these hunting parties went out to do his bidding, Nascha gained quite the reputation and installed quite a terror in the hearts of those who thought to defy him. To steal the freedom and justice he had returned to the people. To threaten the peace he had fought to achieve.

It's been 15 long years since the once young boy rose to claim his throne and Nashca is no longer an inexperienced youth, using his wits and intelligence to wander his way through the darkness. He is an Emperor now, through and through. One that is both fiercely loved and cherished, as well as feared by any who even consider raising a blade against him…though they don't ever live long enough to carry out their intentions.

Fair as he may very well be, Nashca is not without his flaws. Flaws that those closest to him have come to both love and become exasperated with. For their great Emperor tends to hold quite the lazy streak no one truly knows about. Just as he tends to enjoy endlessly putting himself at risk just for the fun of a good fight. Where the people see a noble and just ruler, Nashca's friends see a man who is both honorable and endlessly frustrating. And yet….perhaps there is one that can tame this enigma of a man. One who can capture his heart like no one else has. One who can rise to rule beside him and perhaps tame an Emperor that has proven himself to be untamable.

Name: Nashca Sainz

Pronouns: He/Him

Sexuality: Bisexual but does tend to prefer the company of males over females.

Species: Human

Eye color: A vibrant golden amber

Hair style/color: His hair is ebony black in color and is worn long and loose. While he will occasionally tie it back into a braid or a high ponytail, much of the time he's too lazy to be bothered with doing so.

Personality: Nashca tends to be good-humored and laid back. He likes to have a good time and push fun at situations that call for a little bit of jokes thrown into them. While he is praised for his intellect and is thought by many to be a genius, Nashca is often times too lazy to prove himself to others unless he finds the situation interesting enough to be bother with. Calm mannered, easily amused and charming to a fault when he wants to be, it's not surprising how many women and men in the Empire have fallen for the man's looks and his personality. His energy tends to be very infectious to those around him, after all….However, there is a flip side to Nashca's nature….

To put it simply, he does tend to be a bit blood thirsty from time to time. Especially when his temper is ignited. Insult those he loves or has deemed under his protection and don't be surprised if the last thing you see is his blade coming for your throat and a wide grin nearly splitting his face in half. Challenge him to a dual whilst proving yourself to be an adequate opponent, and be prepared to face off against the monster of a fighter he becomes even during in a simple dual. Make the mistake of belittling him for his past or spitting on the memory of his mother, and don't be shocked when your life is taken from you from one instance to the next.

There really is no middle ground when it comes to Nashca's calm, charming nature and his urge to fight and potentially spill blood. Those that are in his good graces and are deeply cherished by him rarely ever have to worry about facing off against the darker side of his nature. Those that seek to become his enemies….well they aren't so lucky. So it is always advised to those who show signs of self-importance or arrogance, that they should thread very carefully around their Emperor. Nashca may tolerate many things but when his patience runs out, your life is sure to end.

Likes: Nashca adores the night, there's just something about it that is deeply soothing to the man. Perhaps it's the peace it holds or the mysterious songs one can hear if they pay close attention, Nashca isn't altogether sure himself. All he knows is the night owns his heart quite a bit. Nashca also likes the rain, animals, music, dancing, swords or blades of any sort, and obviously his people/Empire.

Dislikes: He's not a morning person by any stretch of the imagination, in fact, if he's not a grumpy, grumbling mess in the morning then those that know him well conclude that something must be wrong with him. Nashca doesn't much care for sweets, preferring bitter flavors over far too sweet ones. He doesn't love tea but he'll tolerate it. He also does not like hot weather, which is why he often wears his shirts or robes wide open so that he can feel the breeze against his skin on particular hot days.

Skills: Leadership, hand-to-hand combat, sword combat, Diplomacy, Strategic skills.

IMG_8307.jpeg

The Empire of Heliodoros has always been a beautiful land home to dozens upon dozens of different species of creatures. Mana, or magic, are the heartbeat of this land. It flows through its veins and keeps the Empire vibrant, thriving and beautiful. For many a century this land has been the envy of many on the outside looking in. It beautiful mountains, breathtaking waterfalls and forest as well as its awe-inspiring floating towns/cities have captivated minds and hearts near and far. Nevertheless, no matter how beautiful this land may be….there was nothing this beauty could do to hide the dark undertones of the suffering the people of the Empire experienced during the previous Emperor's reign.

For many years the rich benefited from the pain and suffering of those more vulnerable and weak. Those with the misfortune of being born into lower class families often had a future full of harassment, misery, and injustice awaiting them. No amount of hoping, pleading or praying ever offered them the salvation or assistance they desperately craved. In fact, many lost their faith in brighter futures when loved ones were lost left and right at the cruel hands of the Emperor's soldiers no matter how small their mistakes may have been. Children by the dozens were left orphaned, forced to claw, fight and steal their way through life in order to survive. In order to carve a life out for themselves while watching on in envy and anger as the children of the rich and powerful were pampered right before their noses.

However this all began to change with Nashca's rise to power. With his ascension to the throne by the means of killing the previous Emperor and all his supporters, Nashca brought the previous laws crashing down to the ground. No longer would he tolerate such a split between classes. No longer would he accept the suffering of men, women, and children alike simply because they weren't born into families of power. No longer would he turn the blind eye to orphans, starving and dying on the streets of the underbelly of the Empire. With his rise to power, Nashca dragged the lower class members into the light with him. He ordered homes built for them, ordered easier access to food as needed, created new jobs and opened the doors to jobs previously closed to them due to their low standings amongst society.

Nashca changed everything for his people. Offered salvation to those who had lost hope. He became the true meaning of an Emperor. He became their bright, vibrant and powerful sun. One born to shine high above the Empire. One born to erase the taint of darkness that had stained so many lives.

IMG_8434.jpeg

10770405.png

IMG_8438.jpeg

IMG_8439.png

IMG_8440.jpeg

Reiza Arden - Nashca's Chief Advisor.

Nashca and Reiza came up from the slums together with their backgrounds being fairly similar to one another. Reiza kept Nashca out of trouble as much as Nashca often saved Reiza from bullies whenever the other child let his mouth and sharp tongue run wild. It is said that the two are as close as brothers and that is not a lie. While Reiza's intelligence doesn't quite match Nashca's, the man is not someone to taken lightly. There is very little Reiza misses when it comes to situations or events happening around him or in the Empire in general. Reiza has a small faction of "spies" that report directly to him about anything and everything that may prove to be worrisome for the Emperor.

Personality-wise: Reiza is a bit of a cold-hearted asshole towards those he does lot like or even consider worth his time. He's not someone to easily approach and it is advised that if you must approach him, you do so without the intentions of wasting his time. Stern and sharp tongued, Reiza has made a name for himself that is nearly as well known as Nashca's own. And amongst the group of the Emperor's close friends, Reiza is the only one that can talk Nashca out of his fury whenever his temper is ignited.

IMG_8431.jpeg

Mira Lutz - Nashca's General

Although having been born a woman and considered lesser than her male counterparts, Mira has never once allowed her gender to slow her down. Be it from fighting her way to the top of the dog pile as an orphaned child struggling on the streets of the Empire just to survive, to learning to wield a sword and bow where other young women would have been looking for husbands to take them out of the hellhole that was the underbelly of the Empire.

Mira didn't meet Nashca and Reiza until the first time the man made a move against the Ruling family, small as that initial move may have been. They had only just begun their teenage years so they didn't have much power yet back then. Add on to the fact that they had only just begun to test the waters and see how far they could go, Mira hadn't expected much. However, what she saw that day from Nashca was enough to make her want to walk the same path this young boy had decided to conquer. And from that first rebellion onwards, Mira had remained at Nashca's side as his sword and shield.

Over the years she's trained herself to become one of the top, if not the top, warriors of the land. It is a goal Nashca and Reiza have helped her with as best they can. And now that Nashca stands as rightful Emperor with Reiza at his side, Mira has always risen through the ranks to become an elite soldier/warrior of the kind that no one wants to have to cross blades with.

Personality-wise: Mira is a very cheerful and happy-go-lucky sort of person. While the hardships of life have left their blows both physically and mentally on her, she has never allowed that to dim her inner flame. This woman takes any hardship life had to offer her as a personal challenge to overcome and she rarely fails to do so.

Loyal to only Nashca, and by default, the rest of their friends, Mira will happily sacrifice her own life in order to ensure Nashca's safety and wellbeing.

IMG_8432.jpeg

Soren and Hakan Drakos - Nashca's Personal Guards

Soren and Hakan are the youngest of the group, though don't mistake their youth for inexperience. These brothers, just like the rest of their friends, suffered greatly under the injustice of the previous Emperor's rule. Orphaned young after seeing their parents murdered in front of their eyes due to an incident involving the previous Emperor's soldiers, an incident that could have very well been avoided, the boys grew up harboring a strong hatred for the Ruling family. When Nashca stumbled upon them in the midst of one of the revolts he organized, he does not have the heart to leave them behind (despite their bristling protests and prideful boasting) and simply decides to drag them along with him back to the home he'd carved out for Reiza, Mira, Toru and himself.

It takes the brothers some time to adjust living with others after having spent a handful of years solely depending on one another for survival but before long they come to see this group of friends and their new family and home.

Personality-wise: While Soren tends to be more silent and well mannered, Hakan is a bundling ball of hot headed energy. The two are loyal to their friends and Nashca, but they tends to do things as they see fit as well. Despite his occasional exasperation of their antics, there's no length Soren or Hakan won't go to to ensure Nashca remains safe and unharmed. To them, he is their mentor, friend, brother, and the heart of their family.

IMG_8429.jpeg

IMG_8430.jpeg

Toru Eguchi- Nashca's Top/Chief spy

Toru came into the mix soon after Mira did. He grew up around the same circles that Mira did and always watched her curiously from a near distance. While he wasn't interested in engaging to become top dog as the other child seemed to want to push herself to become, Toru made a reputation for himself well enough amongst the other children that he wasn't a someone to provoke without expecting to be injured. Toru might have never been one to boldly declare himself or anything of the sort but his silence and cool stares always had a way of making his judgement and thoughts clear.

Like Mira, Toru joined Nashca and Reiza upon witnessing the potential and light that the young man seemed to shine on everyone around him. Optimistic despite the cruelty and chaos of their world as children from the underbelly of the Empire, Toru found his faith in Nashca growing more and more throughout the years after every successful revolt and rebellion until he couldn't see himself as following any other man.

Personality-wise: Toru is very quiet, as well as he should be given the fact that he is Nashca's top spy. Able to slip on and out of places without really being noticed or seen, Toru uses his quiet disposition to his advantage. However, that does not mean that the man is incapable of talking….Toru can and will talk when he's around his chosen family or those he finds interesting enough, it's just that he rarely does find anyone outside his family as interesting at all.

Clever, intelligent, and a master manipulator when the need comes to it, Toru considers everyone fair target to his information gathering tactics as long as he thinks they hold a potential threat to Nashca.

IMG_8433.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom