All The Deity On Top

Currently reading:
All The Deity On Top

Local time
Today 11:11 PM
Pronouns
They/Them
This plot idea is heavily inspired by a video game called Chants of Sennaar. If you are familiar with it, then that is wonderful but previous knowledge of the game is not required, all will be explained below. Also, doubling would be welcome, if we only have one main couple I would prefer to play F, however, I do not care if we pair her up with F, M, or NB.

Our RP takes place in a fantastical, towering ziggurat. A spiraling structure reaching high into the sky. The ziggurat is divided into distinct levels, each inhabited by a different people with their own culture, technology, language, and beliefs. Everyone believes a god-like being resides at the top of the tower. Rules forbid people from lower levels to move to the upper levels. And which upper-level person would enjoy going to the lower levels?

Conflict would arise from the upper levels disregarding the lower levels and people trying to break out of this system. But this idea has so much potential that we can discuss other potential ideas as well. I would love to brainstorm with you and create something we both like. No matter if low or high fantasy, the moment people start to question ancient rules and try to break out of their levels there is going to be chaos.

Please be:
  • At least 18+, but somewhere between 25-35 would be preferable
  • LGBTQIA+ friendly, and comfortable with characters not fitting into the social beauty standard
  • Writing in 3rd person and past tense
  • Writing at least 400 words per message, more is always welcome
  • Active; one RP response should be delivered 1-3 days

If you are interested, send me a writing sample, and let us discuss potential ideas to give this idea a clear form. Smut is alright with me, but only after our OCs are in a relationship. I also do not want it to overwhelm the story, I am much more interested in the story and the relationship between our OCs, not their bodies.

I would be interested in roleplaying this setting with you!

Back
Top Bottom