World The Profeti System (Scifi collection)

Currently reading:
World The Profeti System (Scifi collection)

Brianna.

Roescia
Local time
Today 6:43 PM
× If you wish to base a closed rp on Darius I will add it for others to see. ​
× If you want to add a business to either the Legacy SS or the OPEN RP for the planet Darius, lmk and I will happily add it. ​
× Character Sheets not required but I will upload them along with OC art edited in the same frame I use. ​

A small system sitting on the fringes of the observed universe, "The Prophet," houses unexplored planets and never before seen resources that could fuel a new chapter in the evolution of multiple civilizations.
Sitting at the forefront of the new frontier is a lost planet unknown to most. Gorivo is the new fuel for FTL travel that Refines cleaner and operates more efficiently than any before it. Found only in the deepest layers of the Planet Darius a new industrial revolution is about to begin...​

The Legacy Space Station orbits the planet Darius being the first point of contact and serving as the customs for those that wish to travel to Darius' space ports located Kleport.
On board you'll find a variety of new businesses and amenities sprouting like wildfire. The wiser Entrepreneurs keep their ventures on the space station, well aware of the deadliness of the planet below.

Directory:
Thousands of years ago the doomsday prophecy of the mythical Seles (Say-lees) race was fulfilled when the Andratonus comet struck Darius' Surface, obliterating it's many moons and causing the sphere to lose its tediously terraformed properties. The ancient and Godly Seles race was mostly lost to time as very few had the forewarning to escape. They went into hiding fearing the retributions of the Old God - their Creator - that sought to destroy them for their defiance and ascension.
Darius has only recently become habitable again within the last couple centuries and the resources therein are unique and valued across the galaxy causing many powers that be and races to flock in an effort to capitalize on a new industrial revolution.

Current Settlements on Darius

Kleport:
The main Spaceport connecting to the Legacy space station. A thriving Industrial settlement surrounded by dry Plateaus and barren lands dotted with mining operations. Life outside of the settlement is dangerous and often fatal. Species and monsters never seen before constantly threaten the invaders and drive many operations to bankruptcy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom