MxF TheGreatG's request thread

Currently reading:
MxF TheGreatG's request thread

TheGreatG

Baron
Local time
Today 5:27 AM
S
So this will be a thread that I hope to keep updated for some of the ideas and pairings I am wishing to RP.

I am a very experienced RPer and consider myself rather versatile. I have RP'd just about every character type across both genders. I also love story, and want my RPs to be story driven, but at some point there will need to be smut in order to keep my interest going.

As for what I will write, I am very open so its probably easier to mention what I will NOT do:
Toilet/Potty play
Beastiality
Gore/Vore
and of course anything against site rules

As for the settings I like my favorites tens to be modern/pre and post apocalypse and survival. But honestly the story and characters are more important then the setting. I generally only RP human characters and usually like my RPs to be that way.

Next, Setting. I like to world build and create but I also love using actual places. Anything from modern Italian charm to wondrous fairy tale creativity. I also require and expect participation in the world, you may and are strongly encouraged to play NPC around the world, to keep the story alive. Improvise!

What I expect from a RP partner:
Literacy, posts of at least 2 paragraphs, and consistency, I understand if you cant post all the time, the only thing I ask for is a warning/heads-up when possible.

Possible Pairings (my role is underlined) and any that I would really like to RP are in bold and colored this list is by no means complete and represents the ideas in the head at the moment. I am always open to discuss other ideas with you:

- Single Man x Married Best Friend
- Mother x Son
- Brother x Sister
- Inexperienced Man x Experienced Older Woman, dominant

- Threesome or Group Scene
- Male x Femdom
- Jedi Padawan x Jedi Master
- Coworker x Coworker
- Cop x Cop

Fandoms:
MCU
- Capt America x Black Widow or Maria Hill
- Falcon x Black Widow
- Hawkeye x Black Widow
- Winter Soldier x Black Widow
Starwars

Last edited:
I's be interested in a captain America fandom but I fear I could not to black widow justice

I'd be willing to do black widow and winter solider

I could work with that even though I haven't got to see cival war

Question about the starwars fandom rp... Are you willing to do one with OC's in the universe instead of using canon characters? I prefer not to play canon characters in fandom roleplays, and hell... Even in Marvel type RP's there's so much you can do with two OC's, and still have canon characters in the background but not as the main focus just because it's the world they live in (i.e. shield agents, hyrda, maybe some idols in Avengers if you're a young up and coming hero, etc.) I mean if you're willing to role with Marvel or Star Wars but using OC's then I'm game. :)

I'd be so down for black widow and winter soldier

sorry, not sure what happened I never recieved notifications of posts here, so sorry for the late response.

@IntheTickofTime all characters for the Starwars idea would be completely OC's so yes. The Marvel idea would the MCU versions.

@Kathryn PM me

Back
Top Bottom