MxF Your choice, my pleasure! (M searching for F)

Currently reading:
MxF Your choice, my pleasure! (M searching for F)

BoundlessM

Serf
Local time
Today 8:13 AM
Good evening! I hope everyone is doing well today. I'm a 30 year-old man looking for a wonderful, mature woman to join me on a lovely roleplay adventure. What I offer is simple: nearly fifteen years of roleplay experience and a penchant for including whatever it is that my partner craves.

What am I looking for in return? Excellent writing and creativity, of course! I am adjustable, but just so you know, I prefer writing at novella lengths. They fit my busy schedule better and make the wait all the more worthwhile.

Now, on to those ideas of mine!

Forbidden Romance Between a Mafioso and the Don's Daughter

Self-explanatory. We can discuss more about this via PMs, but I was thinking of going classic with it - centering this around the Italian mobs in 1940's New York.

mafia_ii_artwork-wallpaper-1920x1080.jpg

Alternative Resident Evil 1 Scenario

No one has heard from either Team Bravo or Team Alpha. Their last known coordinates? You already know - Spencer Mansion. We are sent along with others to investigate their strange disappearance. Little did we know what horrors awaited us behind those doors - what monstrosities

. ultra-hd-resident-evil-mansion-qqlv1qkn90bevbym.jpg

Star Wars: Anakin and Ahsoka

The council has made a decision, and Anakin is given a padawan. Quite simple. We can start where they first meet or the buildup to it. This doesn't need to be canon

Though it could very well end up as such.

200.gif

Zombie/Werewolf/Demon/Vampire Apocalypse

Any variation or combination could work with any time period: medieval, modern, edo. I prefer if we could stray from anything futuristic here.

Werewolf Guardian To A Vampire
(Dark/Medieval Fantasy)

We've been traveling alone. I've been by your side for most of your life, sworn by an oath to your dying mother to guard you until you can make it on your own. For now, it's my duty to look after you. I'm a tough nut, not much for talking, and when I do, it's always gruff and brief. I'm stoic, mysterious - a beastman whose ferocity is shackled by self-made chains.

But you do know that I have your best interest at heart.

You're also aware of my ties to the mercenary world. That's how I support us - with the coin earned from these contracts. Our next destination is to meet my next client. The problem? He's in another kingdom - far away from the one we are in now. And unlike this kingdom we're in; the one we're heading to has a notorious reputation for its hostility toward all kinds of monsters. I've even heard rumors that they've recently crucified two vampires on its public streets.

Despite the risks, I believed that taking this job was our best course of action. It promised a large enough payout, one that could secure our well-being for years to come. This was especially important at the time, as winter had thinned the available jobs, straining my already faltering income.

-But,

Little did I know - that this decision would lead us into a more than dangerous adventure

. c32f1ccb215d17ee0486dc4bc774f48e_1.jpg

And that'll be all for now. If any of these interests you, feel free to message me and introduce yourself!​

Attachments

• mafia_ii_artwork-wallpaper-1920x1080.jpg
    581.5 KB · Views: 0
  • c32f1ccb215d17ee0486dc4bc774f48e_1.jpg
    c32f1ccb215d17ee0486dc4bc774f48e_1.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 0
  • mafia_ii_artwork-wallpaper-1920x1080.jpg
    581.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back