Character(s) ZAlcyneous Characters

Currently reading:
Character(s) ZAlcyneous Characters

e0b28879387faf59659245b55398aa7c.png

Name: Kalresh Kerrisk
Ethnicity: Irish (Caucasian)
Race: Half-Dragon (Human x Komodo Dragon X Dragon)

Height: 5'5" (human)
Weight: 135 lbs (human)
Hair Colour: Chestnut
Eye Colour: Grey-Yellow (human)
Body type/Build: Medium build/athletic (human)
Wing Length: 8-feet (human)
Racial features: Her appearance was greatly changed due to experiments on her, being the combination of two large lizards. Her left eye took on a reptilian appearance and was changed to become yellow, she gained a prehensile tail and green scales cover some of her face, hands, and left side of her body with some across her shoulders. Her hands and feet became paws while the nails were replaced with talon-like claws that are black in appearance with wings coming from her shoulders. Her scales provide some protection against bites or weapons due to being thick and hard. Venom sacs were implanted into her mouth in which venom can be released at will from teeth or claws though it's not clear to her why she was implanted with venom which she can make easily, however it comes in handy when fighting due to the slow neurotoxins and corrosiveness. Not being able to hide these racial traits well, she finds it difficult to be out among people. Her biology was altered to be able to lay eggs or give live birth, depending on her environment or what her master wants. Her eggs are laid after 120 days but need to be incubated for 480 days before they can hatch, the eggs being 2-feet in length and vary in color.

Fun Facts:
  • Can understand runes and decipher them
  • Has an Irish accent that becomes more pronounced when she is angry
  • Her master likes showing her off and taking her around town
  • Wears a silver and gold collar encrusted with gemstones with a dragon pendant set with emerald stones in it with small dog tag detailing her master's name and address
  • Her master taught her how to use fire in her dancing
  • Sometimes uses her charms to lure unsuspecting victims to her master or other scientists to experiment on or harvest their organs
  • The changes in her body allow her to eat raw meat
  • She enjoys flying and will often spend hours flying as it's her escape from the world, not a very good flyer due to wings sometimes being constrained in fights
  • Is a decent fighter though she is mostly used to intimidate people and other fighters as she is put into fights with other creatures and occasionally machines.

Last edited:
orc.jpg
Name: Surgog Glurzuf
Species: Orc

◇ Appearance Information ◇

• Height: 7'2"
• Hair Colour: Black
• Eye Colour: Black
• Bodytype/Build: Muscular
• Racial features: Tusks, pale green skin, slightly pointed ears, aggressive and good fighter

Fun Facts & Talents:
  • Works as a bodyguard and participates in underground fighting rings as well as kidnapping people for rich folk
  • Plays the violin and piano
  • Once served in a chief orc's elite unit of guards
  • Good with hacking and computers
  • Archery and good with animals
  • One of the few members of his tribe that knows about engineering

catfolk.png
R.357ede41ef2daa84a52a07c3478f85f9

(human form)
Name: Sayomi
Species: Bast

Last edited:
moon elf.jpg
Name: Riniya Gilzumin
Species: Moon elf
Personality: "I tend to observe others before acting as I want to know their movements and their habits before attacking. I don't tend to attack first and don't have much experience with combative magic due to not using it in a while but I can fight though prefer trying to talk to others first. Often that ends up leading to fighting, people with bloodshed and alcohol in their bodies tend to not be the most appealing individuals. Often, when not fighting I am studying something or other since I enjoy learning and have my head in the clouds. I am stealthy and know how to survive off of the land, thus I am resourceful and good for spying and scouting missions if needed. I can hunt well enough to feed myself and know which plants, well at least which plants in my home world are good to eat or heal and which are toxic. Strength is not my forte, be it physical or mental strengths. I am not very brave and tend to be cowardly but will step up to fight when needed. Cowardice might seem strange with my dealing in combative magic but I had a bad experience with fighting by magic when training and since then have been afraid to use it. I enjoy singing and playing music, even listening to it and father always said I have a way with wild beasts. I am not truly a peacekeeper, fighting must be had, but there are surely other ways to go about it then just...destroying via recklessness."

Other: "Aulux is always active which is a problem but it allows me to see and read auras, did you know each person has seven auras? Oh...I apologize, I am digressing. Aulux allows me to see and read auras, however it comes with the drawback of headaches if I use it too long as well as being able to see magic and spirits. Everything has a bit of magic around it, even letters you see and this allows me to read and write. I can see if someone is living, dead or dying but if I want to actively study my surroundings, I need to really concentrate.

"This...gift...it allows me to do these and navigate within a world of semi-darkness, my only light being my soul and the memories of a childhood I cherish, those memories outside of my first six years. It is a mentally strenuous thing to use active mage sight and costs mana and willpower to use over more than a few minutes. I cannot say how or why this gift has manifested within me, whether it is from an elven deity or a deity of the world at large but it is at times helpful and at others disconcerting." Basically, her magic turned in on itself to try to help the child, giving her the ability to see aura of people and shadows of her surroundings but they're sensitive to bright light...twilight and dawn are about the only ways she can see comfortably.

vampire.jpg
Name: Artemia Hydra
Species: Vampire

female elf.jpg
Name: Voldau
Species: Elf
Face Claim: Cate Blanchett

Last edited:
amastacia self.jpg
Name: Amastacia Morgulon
Species: Half-elf (1/2 sun-elf & 1/2 human)
Face Claim: Liv Tyler
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 140 lbs

Familiar: A male kitsune named Fushiko who will be in every rp Amastacia is in.

b12d33de62ac1854bfa55e2e7b2ee0a4.jpg

1674349523133.jpeg
Familiar Name: Fushiko
Familiar Age: 120 years
Familiar Gender: Male
Origins: Kitsune mother, kitsune father
Type of kitsune: Shinju
Elements/Tribe: Darkness (strong), Fire (middle), Wind (weak)/Kukan
Height: 1'6" (fox)/6'2' (human)/3' (juko)/6' (koto)
Weight: 70 lbs (fox)/180 lbs (human)/138 lbs (juko)/145 lbs (koto)
Face Claim: Hyujin

Last edited:
Name:
Ares

Male

Species:

God of War

Parents:
Zeus & Hera

Siblings:

Many

Symbols:
Sword, Spear, Shield, Helmet, Flaming Torch, Chariot, dog, boar, vulture

Consorts:
Artemis and various others

Apparent Age:

Appearance:

He has fair skin, flames for eyes and black hair. He is a huge muscular man with a belligerent attitude and a vicious sneer.

He typically wears black jeans, combat boots, a black leather duster, and a red muscle shirt under a bulletproof vest (his shield). He also has a large hunting knife strapped to his thigh.

He wears red-tinted wraparound sunglasses to cover his flame-filled eye sockets.
His features are handsome, but in a cruel and brutal way, with knife-scarred cheeks and an "oily" black crew cut.

pjo___ares_by_katievanblah-d3au5td.png

Other:
His spear and shield become an aluminum baseball bat and a bulletproof vest respectively. His war chariot also takes the shape of a black Harley Davidson motorcycle

"the size of a baby elephant" with a flame pattern paint job on the gas tanks. The seat apparently made from "Caucasian human skin", and loaded shotgun holsters are riveted to the motorcycle's sides.
In its true form, Ares' chariot is red-and-gold (decorated with pictures of grizzly deaths in war), and pulled by four fierce fire-breathing horses.​

hades.jpg
hades true form.jpg
Name: Hades
Species: Greek God of Underworld

Parents: Chronus (father) & Rhea (mother)

Siblings: Zeus (brother), Hera (sister), Hestia (sister), Demeter (sister), Poseidon (brother), Chiron (half-brother)

Consorts: Persephone (niece)

Children: Macria (daughter), Melione (daughter), Zagreus (son with Persephone)

Symbols: Cornucopia, Cypress, Narcissus, keys, serpent, mint plant, white poplar, dog, pomegranate, sheep, cattle, screech owl, horse, chariot

7udbcyu9gh751.jpg

585133.jpg

Name: Setukh Raphael Morningstar

Sexuality: Bi

Species: nephalem & werewolf

Partner/children: Setukh has admired quite a few people but to his knowledge has not sired any children nor been in a relationship longer than three months. Unlike Lucifer, Setukh is rather careful about his actions.

Parents: Lucifer Morningstar & Lilith

Siblings: 250, either Nephalem, half demons or half angels

Appearance: Setukh tends to favor the human image of martial artist Jackie Chan, albeit with a few more scars. His body is athletic with an oval face while his body is rugged and and covered in light brown skin with light brown eyes and short black hair. He carries a sword he forged in hell made of tempest steel & demonic steel that is half hot and half cold.

His wolf appearance is 10ft long with russet-brown fur and dark gold eyes that brim with intelligence though can take on a reddish gleam when angered which also happens in his human form. He is not very fast but is quite swift and the largest and fastest of his siblings. Unfortunately, his demon appearance was locked but in it his horns, tail and black wings show and he grows to 10 ft in height with black Stygian armor adorning his body with a black and crimson hooded cape, his eyes like burning embers, being a smoldering reddish-orange with fire coming out of them.

Personality: Setukh takes after his father in many ways, both are charismatic and enjoy creating chaos. Setukh is also very protective of his siblings though not as rash to fight as his brother Amducious. Setukh is a scholar, a warrior and musician with a rather skewed sense of justice and is very authoritarian with his siblings and slaves, having no objections to torture. As the one destined to inherit the throne of hell, he is not too thrilled at the prospect and is known to act as surrogate father to his younger siblings. Setukh enjoys working with his hands and business, but is rather temperamental when it comes to his siblings behaving badly, even having authority over his father's numerous lovers. Every weapon his siblings own has been created by him. He has a hobby, some may say talent, for gambling and often does so with his siblings and father's lieutenants. He carries himself with an air of supreme confidence, often pure arrogance and is quite certain of his capabilities, thus fearing no consequences. He has an unadulterated hatred for God and is neutral towards his followers though and when he loses at something displays remarkable control over his temper, often viewing such happenings with amusement and curiosity rather than frustration, the only time he gets really enraged are when he is personally attacked or his family are hurt, in this case he has a demonic grin on his face as he unleashes his hell-fired wrath on them. Setukh tends to be brutally honest with every human he comes across and enjoys acting inappropriately in any situation, regardless of the circumstances. Humans, who are unaware of his true identity, typically perceive Setukh as sarcastic, rude, boorish, insensitive, completely inappropriate, arrogant and incredibly irritating, even though they feel compelled to tell him their darkest secrets, due to his powers of coercion, an almost mirror image of his father. Setukh finds human children rather dull and annoying. Despite his flaws, he very loyal, cares about certain people, and even shows quite a bit of remorse for the mistakes he made.

Face Claim: Jackie Chan

oczairu.png

Name: Oczairu
Race: Naga
Height: 5' (human)/8' (naga)
Weight: 140 lbs (human)/200 lbs (Naga)
Length: 10-ft

Naga Notes:
Height: 4'5"-6' (human)/7' (shortest)-15' (tallest)-basically 1/3-1/2 its length
Length: 10-24 ft; some up to 100-ft long
Weight: 200-500 lbs
Diet: Omnivorous
All naga have venom, those with hoods more respected. Naga venom has been found to be a natural inhibitor of magic.
Naga are hatched from eggs, dislike the cold due to being cold blooded and have night vision. Naga can mate with Humans, and their own kind. This will result in a Naga child.
Naga have three forms; snake form, human form and hybrid (snake-human) which is their normal form.
Some naga have ears and fur or frill on their backs.

Lifespan:
0-1 year:: hatchling
2-6 years:: fledgling
7-20 years:: adolescent
21-149 years:: young adult
150-950 years:: adult
951-6,000 years:: elder

Primary Gestation:: Eggs laid 20 days after conception; eggs hatch 90 days later.

Last edited:
Name: Nuronirth Riquier

Species: Vampire Dragon

Height: 5'6" (human sized)/7'5" (vampire dragon form)/4' (dragon)

Weight: 140 lbs; about 250 lbs (hybrid form)/320 lbs (dragon)

Hair Color: White

Skin/Scale Color: Pale/Black Scales (human)/black & green scales (dragon)

Eye Color: Crimson-Golden Yellow

Build: Lean Muscular/bulky (dragon)

Sexuality: Bisexual

Class: Rogue Ranger

Role: Band Member/Roadie

Instrument: Clarinet Harp

1703488174155.jpeg

Appearance: His body looks to be a mix of human and dragon, with pale skin and fangs. His hair is usually loose or done up in a top knot or ponytail. Black scales cover some of his face, hands, and left side of his body with some across his shoulders. His hands and feet are paws while the nails were replaced with short talon-like claws that are black in appearance with wings coming from his shoulders, while one eye is golden yellow and has a reptilian pupil, his other eye is crimson and resembles a human. Filing some of his teeth down to points, his fangs can grow longer when hungry but are usually short when not feeding. His scales provide some protection against bites or weapons due to being thick and hard and there are black horns on his head with tapered draconic ears. If adopting his hybrid form, his skin is replaced by black and green scales. Though capable of flight his wings become cumbersome due to being 8-ft in length and he tends to keep them folded. His body becomes draconic in appearance when turning into his hybrid form with stripes of white extending from the top of his eyes, flowing down his skull to his tail. He only uses this when he needs to fight, but his claws get in the way of his playing music as they grow longer. Obtaining an overall length of 16-ft with a body length of 5-ft, a neck length of 5-ft, a tail length of 6-ft, a body width of 3-ft and a wingspan of 16-ft when turning into a dragon, as he ages it will grow longer and taller yet he still presents something of intimidation.

Personality: Considered unstable and dangerous without guidance, he has a craving for rare and raw meat and an insatiable hunger. Sadistic and cunning, he hates witches/magic users due to his past yet feels shunned and hated, finding it hard to hide his looks so often wears cloaks and flowing clothing. He values modesty and independence, not thinking it appropriate to control the course another being wishes to take. He enjoys flying and will often spend hours flying or scaring people by turning into shadows, utilizing his heritage to help both hunt for nourishment (blood/meat) and take down targets. He is decent with mechanics and enjoys putting stuff back together and tinkering with things to see how they work. Nuronirth enjoys entertaining and being free though he is aware his appearance and his curse make him a danger to others. Ever since his mother was killed, he's been on his own, living on the streets and shunned for his appearance and only on stage dies he feel comfortable in his skin but tends to not believe people aren't full of ulterior motives so he waits and then strikes, often hanging upside down and sleeping that way. Even though he can come out in the day, he tends to settle for a more nocturnal clock due to his eyes being sensitive to light due to his shadow dragon heritage. He found solace in music and discovered he was good at a quartet, training himself with self study and lessons.

History: Born on a solar eclipse close to the winter solstice, a child was born to a female vampire named Chandra and a shadow dragon named Keogheicrerth who could take on human form to avoid being hunted himself, his mother being of the coven Necrosis Shroud and a purebred vampire. His mother attempted to hide her son from her clan as well as who his father was but was unsuccessful. As punishment Keogheicrerth was hunted down and killed by the coven with her and him being banished though she was given the right to remain if he were put to death. His mother refused and accepted banishment but it slowly grew to be too much for her and she walked into the sunlight. Finding himself on the streets, he stole and scavenged, unable to hunt for himself due to getting no lessons, his Umbrakinesis not activating until his teen years. Shunned for his appearance and hunted or chased, he turned into his hybrid form for the first time and out of desperation attacked and killed another child which he cannibalized. This turned out to be a mistake for the child's parents captured the feral boy and took him to a witch who cursed the boy into a ghoul after trying to exorcise him of his spirit. This caught the interest and attention of an ancient vampire who took the child to a guild where he became a foundling…an apprentice assassin. His master was a harsh and stern aged creature, not afraid of physical punishment but taught the young boy how to harness his turning in and out of his hybrid form. On his fourteenth birthday, he was sent out on a solo mission…but it went wrong and his mentor perished when having to rescue Nuronirth and he ran away once more, shunned from the guild when they found out he had consumed his master's blood, refusing to to hear that his master had allowed it due to Nuronirth being starved as his master was dying, the blood a chance to get enough strength to flee. Hunting and scavenging once more, he faded into shadow until he joined a traveling circus on his 21st Yule, eventually leaving the summer of his thirty-first birthday. He's also done work as an assassin and entertainer, only recently joining the band as they needed his skills in tech and repairing things.

Powers:

• Umbrakinesis-He can create, shape and manipulate darkness and shadows. Darkness is mostly used to cloud everything into total darkness, but can also be channeled to a variety of effects, both as an absence of light and a solid substance: one can also control and manipulate the beings that exist there, create and dispel shields and areas of total darkness, create constructs and weapons, teleport one's self through massive distances via shadows, etc. Electricity Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Light Generation, and other light based powers are especially effective against this power.
  • Shadow Breath-He can able to generate and manipulate darkness/shadow within them in a way that allows them to shape the exhaling of the effect. These shapes can include bursts, streams, spheres, even a mist of it from the mouth. It is weak against those who can manipulate light or pure energy/light elementals. Shadow Breath can damage his mouth if it is closed while discharging and he cannot use this power if his throat is damaged.
  • Darkness Mimicry-He can transform his body completely into darkness/shadows. He can assume a two-dimensional form, extend outward to become a larger shadow, blend into the darkness/shadows completely, or even teleport through them. He gains impressive control over his form and vast capacity to expel energy in various ways. However, this is hard to keep control of and light can harm him as well as heat. Sometimes he moves like roiling storm clouds in this form or take on a shadow dragon form. If he becomes a shadow dragon, he can become corporal but cannot use his music and may become feral as his curse and blood are amplified. Sometimes he can bend light in this form, making him more difficult to see but it depends on his health.
  • Limited Shapeshifting: Only into his hybrid and full draconic forms but if he's unconscious tends to revert back to his regular body. Turning into his dragon form, his body grows in mass but he shrinks in height, gaining in length instead. Painful shifting as his body rearranges itself, his sanity and intelligence turn more animalistic. Unfortunately, in his full dragon form he becomes clumsy even though he is medium sized and cannot run for long periods of time with his mass becoming noticeably heavier.
Curses: Cursed to be a ghoul due to a mistake as a child; oddly this allows him to handle cursed weapons and objects. Downside is he cannot handle holy objects at all as they burn/poison him. Because of his past, he keeps some cursed weapons on him including dual sun moon Chakram, a pair of fans, two sets of daggers with some shuriken and a cursed sword.

Notes:

His vampire blood allows him to feed on blood and life force yet his dragon blood makes him impervious to daylight and able to consume food while his mother learned how to retain the ability to eat food as well. His wings allow him the ability to fly and glide yet if they are damaged or torn off, he cannot achieve this until they grow back with his wings being able to be used as a shield. He cannot enter a home at all without an invitation, though garlic, crosses/other religious artifacts, and crossing or being submerged in running water don't affect him. Entering holy areas, be they a monastery to a church or ancient burial grounds with religious significance can forcefully bind his shadow heritage and either paralyze him or kill him if he stays longer than an hour, though often it just throws him out along with paralysis.

Last edited:
Name: Nastri
Race: Selkie
Human Form with silver-gray natural highlights: IMG_4220.jpeg
Seal Form (monk seal):
IMG_4199.jpeg

FC: Ashley Johnson

Last edited:
IMG_4215.jpeg

IMG_4219.jpeg
Name: Gaia Willow Heidruin-Vedrov
DoB: September 21st 2003
Species: Human witch
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Family:
Paternal Grandparents: Eliese Vedrov (grandmother-deceased), Ivan Vedrov (grandfather-deceased)
Maternal Grandparents: Ranu Heidruin (in coma), Azazel Heidruin (unknown whereabouts-missing since his daughter accidentally put her mother into a coma at 15)
Aunts: Elana Vedrov (younger sister-27), Sarah Vedrov (younger sister-25)
Uncles: Mark Vedrov (younger brother); Jeevan Heidruin (younger brother-water witch/mother's brother)
Parents: Victor (father earth witch), Cashile (mother earth witch-deceased)
Siblings: Lazar (younger brother water-earth witch)

Appearance: Gaia is a slim young woman with a few scars marring her body. Gaia's face, neck and upper chest are burned due to losing control of fire when showing off, accidentally burning her brother's hands when showing off as a child. She has some waxy feathering giving way to feathers on her arms as a result of staying as a bird too long and getting trapped and some animal scars when she lost control and was attacked by a couple animals she was trying to control as a teenager after being made to join a coven, making her arms sensitive to touch though the feathers stop at her elbows. Her mother punished her by not having the burns healed, leaving them to serve as a reminder of the need for control with her being so powerful. A health nut, Gaia is often exercising by running, swimming or waking through the countryside. She tends to keep her hair loose, using natural oils like coconut and rose in her hair though is not a fan of perfume, it being too strong for her nose to handle. Rarely will she put her hair up or cut it but her hair length often shows in the creatures she turns into as well. She tends to wear bright or earth colors with long flowing clothing which make it easier to move around in.
Hair: Black
Eyes: Olive Green
Skin Color: Cocoa Brown
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 123 lbs
Build: Slim-Athletic
Piercings/Tattoos: Earrings, tends to wear necklaces, bracelets and anklets. Not only does she wear that jewelry, she has a rabbit tattoo beneath her collarbone. She has two snake bangles, one on her arm and one around her ankle. These serve not only as jewelry but also as magic draining jewelry which cuts off her connection to her powers.

IMG_4222.jpeg

IMG_4221.jpeg

Personality: Self-conscious due to her scars and haunted by events in childhood as well as guilt of harming her brother that never went away, Gaia is most happy and comfortable in nature. Her emotions reflect her magic as well as her nature manipulation in particular and she has to maintain strict control so often meditates to keep her emotions in check. As she can become frightened and thus violent, it isn't an easy thing but discipline was something she was trained in within the coven. Having nature manipulation makes her have a hive mind and whenever the earth is 'sick' or hurt she can feel it's pain but her mind is rarely silent and calm with being so connected with the earth, the flora and fauna even deeper then earth witches. This causes witches in other covens to seek her out to help with restoring the earth where it is damaged. Her near death at the hands of priests has caused fear and distrust in any man or woman of the cloth. She is willing to help those in need…mothers, travelers, the elderly and children as well as the poor. Still she does not trust easily and it is difficult to get her to open up, let alone take compliments. She enjoys swimming, reading, drawing and painting. More importantly, Gaia hates being caged and locked up, relishing her freedom as a child of nature, as a guardian of sorts of the earth. Sometimes, she wishes her mind was not so connected to the earth and creatures in it, her mind not haunted by visions she cannot control. Though she tries to help where she can, is always cautious of harming innocents yet despite everything would sooner die then crime normal. At the same time, Gaia had no wish to die and will do what is needed to protect herself. She wishes to be not seen as a demon, nor shunned by society and knows this may never happen despite trying to only live in peace, always focusing on control. Gaia enjoys cooking and when forced into civilization, is often found in the stables or in the markets with live animals though slavery is an abhorrent evil to her and sometimes she cannot control herself, resulting in bad things. She rarely stays in one place, always moving to remote areas though favors the forests, be they wild jungles, deciduous or coniferous forests.
Positive Traits: Seraphic, Serious, Courageous, Forgiving, Charismatic, Disciplined, Resourceful, Stoic, Consistent, Tolerant, Wise, Romantic, Subtle, Friendly, Confident, Honest
Neutral Traits: Irreverent, Placid, Stubborn, Mellow, Obedient, Neutral, Frugal, Conservative, Determined, Solitary, Enigmatic, Proud, Uninhibited, Sensual, Reserved, Adaptable
Negative Traits: Submissive, Shortsighted, Selfish, Cantankerous, Zany, Greedy, Crass, Pugnacious, Violent, Cautious, Cowardly, Vindictive, Sly, Paranoid, Impulsive, Apathetic

Backstory: Gaia comes from two powerful bloodlines; the Vedrov family from America and the Heidruin family which came from overseas to the United States and had to learn to adapt to the different way elements were used compared to the old world. Her father laws the oldest of his siblings, her aunt Elena being born a couple of years after her father. Almost immediately, her father took to protector of her aunt Elena and then her Aunt Sarah and Uncle Mark. Her father would tell stories of the quartet of siblings always getting into trouble much to the chagrin of her grandparents. Thugs seemed fine, the Vedrovs part of a small coven yet often sticking to themselves, preferring to be away from others. Her father went to school and became a pediatrician but when he was twenty-six lost his parents. Their death being caused by his youngest sister Sarah who was angry she wouldn't be the next coven leader, for in her father's coven only a female could be leader. That role was meant to go to her older sister Elena. Victor, who had been serving as their mother's second for some years already by this point, did his best to help prepare Elena for the role. As soon as his sister was forced to take in the role, he watched as Elena exiled Sarah from their coven and the three siblings chased their sister out of not only the coven but family lands and Victor served as his sister's second for some time. Eventually he would step back and make his own way in the world, opening up a small clinic upon finding himself in Cardona Village, a place of witches, normal humans and shifter packs; these packs being wolves, cats, jaguars, lions, dragons, tigers, and bears or cumdah as they called themselves while the witch covens were fire, water, earth, and air. All these cumdah had three forms; a human form, half form and animal form and each had special traits. Wolves having strong sense of smell, telepathy, ability to see in the dark, to heal; Cats having telepathy, see in the dark, to heal; Bears having extreme strength and telepathy; Tigers having telepathy, and healing not only self but others; Dragons having the ability to breathe fire, fly and telepathy; Lions having a roar that breaks the sound barrier, telepathy, some can see the future, healing; and Jaguars Manipulate Emotions, healing, and telepathy.

Her mother's story is a different one entirely. Coming from overseas and settling in the United States, they would lean upon the elements for help doing spells and rituals. Every now and again in the Heidruin family, a witch would get a glitch. The glitch entailed that when using magic in a high emotion situation, instead of the magic being invisible, it would shine with great light. Because of this, the ancestors of Cashile'Keme decided it would be best to travel some place where it would not be as noticed. Once finding their way to Cardrona the Heidruin family set roots and many descendants came and went. The glitch was a mere ghost story to scare the kids in the family with. That is until Keme was born, she showed signs early of holding her element strong.

Her mother, Ranu who had married into the family did not understand this family secret…and her mother was the Heidruin secret; Cashile's parents moving around all the time and isolating their daughter who grew strong in power. resented her daughter, felt as though she was tainted and not of the witch blood. Ranu never understood the glitch even though she was warned when she married into the family she thought it was a joke of some kind. One day, when her mother tried to kill Cashile at fifteen….well her magic lashed out and her mother went into a trauma-induced coma and had never come out. Her father left that day and has never been seen since, vowing to find a way to help his daughter and wife. Cashile became leader of her own coven; meeting and falling in love with Victor who was made her second and opening an apothecary.

Eventually, things became too rough in Cardona Village. A new cumdah pack had risen, one of all cumdah that wanted to destroy the humans and witches, creating problems. Gaia's parents would leave while her mother was pregnant with her and take her maternal uncle with them, the man eventually joining the new water coven. New covens were set up in a place far from Cardona Village, a town called Ionad Siubhalta where her mother also became mayor. Cumdah were banned, only normal humans and witches being allowed. a safe haven. Two years after Gaia's birth, her brother Lazarus would be born. Instead of inheriting just earth, being born into it, the bloodlines converged to give her brother healing, mastery of earth and water while she got nature manipulation. Over the years her power only grew but her parents divorced, leaving Gaia with her mother while Lazarus remained with their father. Victor left Ionad with Lazarus, Gaia eventually searching by for her father and brother when her mother was killed after being betrayed by a general she had been healing when Gaia was six years old. Finding her father proved difficult, but she succeeded and told her father what had happened, Victor taking his daughter in and dong his best to care for her and teach her.

Her brother was nearly killed when he healed a young noble girl who had become lost and her family betrayed by some soldiers who came in retribution…causing her magic to lash out of its own will. Labeled a demon, she accidentally put the girl who was the fiancée of the crown Prince into a coma and was taken hostage where she was tortured abs subjected to priests trying to cure her. In fear, her magic nearly killed her and destroyed a portion of the temple where she had been held. This led her to delving into forbidden and darker magics such as necromancy and Shamanism. Escaping into the night, she made her way home where her family moved. Gaia's magic, which had steadily been growing and developing new powers would eventually be sent to another coven to train her magic prowess at the age of twelve where she remained until her nineteenth birthday. Normally not doing such a thing, the cove leader and second had magic draining snake bands created for her. Not wanting to risk harming her father or brother as she's developed new powers, Gaia remains secluded from society, attending coven meetings with a coven of varied element witches, not only those she grew up with but light, lightning and darkness element covens as well.

Powers:
  • Nature Manipulation-Gaia is able to manipulate nature and the elements connected to it. She can manipulate, tap into, blend and/or become elements of nature, including air, weather, lightning, earth, stone, metal, water, ice, light, darkness, clouds/mist, magma, fire etc. She can control animals and plants and mimic their abilities and forms. Gaia becomes instantly familiar with her surroundings, the connection is so deep that the earth can respond to her emotions and desires (blossoming with flowers and calming weather when happy, making skies stormy or cause earthquakes when angry, shifting the landscape to gain the advantage in a fight, etc.) and can purify, heal and generally influence the health of nature, and considering the fact that she is helping the environment, plants and animals act favorably towards Gaia. She has access to every living species of animal on Earth and can also draw strength from them and acquire their abilities. Nature obeys Gaia's every command and operate on a "hive mind", meaning she can control an entire army of animals. She is able to communicate with animals and plants as well as scyr through plants and use birds and animals to see things. When she sees through a bird or animal or scyrs through plants, her eyes go dead white. Her power is largely based on her emotions; if she is unconscious, emotion-influenced, impulsive, or reckless use of this power can be catastrophic. Her emotions affect nature and thus control is essential to not lose control. Being so in tune with nature causes her to be able to sense when the earth is injured to a much stronger degree than those with earth manipulation. When she uses this power, her eyes and hands glow teal as well as teal-colored veins sprouting throughout her body. If she expends too much energy she can become unconscious or injure herself or others, even kill them. She is highly susceptible to radiation and pollution which can make her ill and render her powerless.
  • Shifting-She can turn into humans, animals, monsters, demons, mythical and extinct animals by rearranging the cells in her body. If she is unconscious or asleep, she reverts back to her original form. She has to be careful when becoming larger in confined places, to avoid getting stuck/trapped inside and damaging surroundings or herself. In a larger size, she becomes an easier target due to her size hindering her ability to evade attacks. Grown/shrunken size causes problems with environment: Grown makes environment too small and fragile. Shrinking makes environment over-sized, making normal hazards exponentially more lethal and usually meaningless problems complicated/dangerous. The process is painful. She may favor certain forms for certain activities (bird-flying, fish-swimming, etc.) and thus may be trapped and contained in places where only certain forms are feasible. Clothing can be damaged when transforming. Staying extended periods in a single form may start affecting her behavior or even make her forget their true self. Has to fight the animal instincts/mind when first transforming into an animal. Needs either visual or genetic code to shapeshift.
  • Empathy-Gaia can fully interpret the emotions, moods, and temperaments of others without reading apparent symptoms, allowing her to understand introverts or discover one emotion is actually hiding another. She can attack someone in a personal and emotional way since she knows exactly what emotion is flowing through themselves and can use this knowledge to play against them. She has learned to read emotional imprints left into environment or objects, known as empathetic echos by emotionally receiving and sending glimpses of memories, or mental imagery associated with certain emotional states current or past. She can also use killing intent, that is projecting one's murderous intent through their negative emotions. Usually over time, her power grows to the point that she can manipulate emotions in others, and possibly use them to empower herself as well as sense emotions in her vicinity. Gaia can tell when someone is telling the truth or lying to her. She may learn to extend her power over/on vast numbers of sentient beings or reach extreme distances, even other levels of existence but this may be possible only if she has an emotional link to those the search is already in effect on. She can also can read minds/emotions and communicate telepathically and empathically, receiving thoughts and emotions from others, perceiving what others think, what they feel, etc. as well as create illusions based on emotions/empathy, either by her own emotions or others and can sense and/or understand the emotions of animals and vice versa.
  • Precognition-She has the ability to foresee possible futures and observe what may happen. As knowledge of the future invariably causes that future to change, visions of the future are subject to frequent shifting. While not being able to select futures or travel through time, these visions may assist in possible courses of action. She has the ability to get visions of the future which can present themselves as gently as dreams or violent seizures as well as track people down through scyring or their dreams by entering their dreams. Can cause great strain to her mind. May require being in a trance, asleep or unconscious to see the future. Visions may be more similar to dreams, difficult to remember, or decipher. May behave like a reverse memory, wherein the nearest futures or most important future events are the most vivid. Limited in how far she can see into the future but over time, can see further with practice. She is much more prone to bouts of psychosis, sometimes reaching a point where she can no longer tell the present from the future. She often devolves into episodes of writing or sketching solely to express whatever images have been left in her mind. Visions can be played out differently depending on the seer, either in a trance with a more linear progression of events, quick flashes, or simply impressions of what's to come. Gaia can go further with Clairvoyance; she can acquire information using sight outside the normal range of detection about an object, person, location, or physical event. Usually, she can also do so without the aid of their vision, allowing them to act when they are unable to use their eyes. She is able to detect beings/entities normally completely undetectable, like spiritual and psychic beings. Additionally, she can perceive sights and visual sensations from other dimensions and from past events, future events, or locations that are currently outside the range of normal human senses or vision. This also means that she can receive optical/visual sensations (i.e. itchy eyes, crying/watery eyes, rolling eyes, sharper vision, rapid blinking, blurry vision, blindness) from things outside the normal range of perception. She is usually required to concentrate to have to imagine their targets as opposed to actual images. Gaia may have to be asleep or in a trance in order for the power to work. Range may be restricted to only be able to see people or places they've seen before. The answers may come in a form of intricate riddles or clues that may be hard to decipher.
  • Magic-Gaia is able to utilize magic, the art of using certain actions such as gestures, rituals and thoughts as well as symbols, language and formulae to utilize mysterious and/or supernatural forces that don't abide by conventional science or laws of reality to achieve any effect or phenomenon imaginable. She can do so to varying degrees, with only her skill, personal power-level, imagination/knowledge, and/or morality to define the borders. Given the flexibility of magic and its ability to transcend logic, laws, and common sense, Gaia has essentially limitless possibilities for what she can accomplish and achieve, essentially being capable of altering reality through their magic. All magic is fueled by magical energies, like mana or other potential sources, such as energies from arcane beings. Without the necessary energy/source to fuel magic into existence it would be simply powerless practices and pure myths. Overall magic by its purest nature and concept is mystical forces that roots to various forms of magics throughout the supernatural world. She can do anything from Offensive Magic, Defensive Magic, Abjuration (such as banishment, force field generation, mystical healing, purification magic), limited Divination magic (such as her precognition power, and magical detection), Animacy (reanimation, aether magic, life and death magic, mystical healing, animation), Conjuration (summoning), Enchantments (such as Illusion Magic, Emotion Manipulation, Magical Telepathy), Nature Magic (elemental magic, season manipulation, weather manipulation), Necromancy (reanimation, undead manipulation), Dark Arts, Telekinesis, and Transmutation (such as Alchemy and mystical conversion). She cannot sense cloaked magical energy sources, has to concentrate to determine the location of magic, is dependent on her natural senses to detect magic, needs a laboratory/workshop and time, cannot use necromancy on robots and mechanical beings as they are immune as they have no souls or life force, nature magic is limited in sterile environments with no nature, requires the necessary knowledge/materials/runes/time/etc to perform an enchantment, poor wording/placement may have unintended consequences when performing enchantments, magic takes time to cast proper spells, barrier magic strength of barrier or force fields depends on Gaia's strength, strong or repetitive impacts may be able to destroy a force field or barrier, healing magic does not work on the corporal dead, purifying effects may be irreversible, purifying magic does not work on already purified beings/objects, weather manipulation is emotion-based and therefore it becomes unstable if she gets too emotional, her nature/element magic may also get too unstable as it is tied to her emotions, she may not be able to control the weather after causing the effects to manifest, reanimated targets may become zombies, ghouls or some other form of undead, reanimated targets may not always be under her control, reanimated targets may have their personalities, weaknesses and memories partially or completely, is limited to how and what she can control, has no effect on those who have found eternal rest, animal manipulation via her Nature Magic/Nature Manipulation does not work not work on intelligent/anthropomorphic animal species, she cannot create animals, with animation she has to keep various levels of attention to the target, without which it will either continue to follow the last orders, start acting erratically or simply stop completely, has to give specific orders or program the target, which cannot deviate from them, has to be careful using aether magic since if she loses it, loses her ability to use magic, strength of her spells depends on her physical and mental strength, magic always has a price, powers of life and death can be too overwhelming to control, summoned entities may become uncontrollable and put the summoner and everyone else in the vicinity in danger, summoned creatures may have to find their own way back which can cause problems, summoning certain entities may require a sacrifice such as blood, certain symbols, carvings, and/or rituals may be needed to summon, may require knowledge of what is to be summoned to actually summon it, summoned creatures are temporary, summoning immensely large/heavy or powerful targets may take a mental toll on Gaia, she needs proper spell ingredients and maintain focus to cast spells, may require markings or a magic circle for the conjuring and depending on size, the bigger the summon, may take Gaia time to conjure something, Gaia has to know the 'science' behind the target she is changing, she may not always be able to turn the victim back to normal, loss of magic means loss of telepathy, emotion manipulation requires training to reduce chances of any side-effects and keep her own emotions controlled, magic requires concentration to work, incorrect pronunciation and word choice of a spell may have negative effects (such as the spell being thrown back at her, producing a different effect than expected or part of reality may fall apart), overuse may lead to physical and/or mental damage, temporary/permanent loss of magic or death, certain spells may have a negative effect on nature and require a balance to the universe. For instance, if one person is brought back to life, another will die in the process, some spells may taint Gaia's soul and turn her down the path of evil/madness/disorder, salt can be used against magic, magic is balance, meaning the benefits it provides may result in consequences to offset it, with Shamanism-Spirits vary in power, area of control and abilities, finding the right one may be difficult and Gaia has to be careful with spirits, who range from friendly to indifferent to aggressive to enemies, healing can be painful for the recipient, does not occur automatically, certain methods may require delicate control when healing, otherwise, it may cause cellular damage, does not work on permanent injuries or abnormal injuries that cannot be treated, requires her to have direct body-to-body contact, healing can cause Gaia's body to deteriorate, as long as there is a little life left in a person, it's possible to heal them but doesn't work on the dead, techniques like Astral Projection may leave her vulnerable, loss or destruction of astral plane can mean losing astral magic, she can become trapped in the astral plane, her magic allows her to see spirits which may or may not cause madness or harm her if she is in her astral form, if she is using astral manipulation then she cannot use her other abilities or magic other then astral magic/manipulation, astral magic may not have any effect on physical beings, telekinesis-An opponent with greater physical strength than the Gaia's telekinesis may break free, or even be immune to the ability altogether, might be weakened, nullified or interrupted by stress, fear, distractions, disbelief, lack of confidence, and willpower, etc, unwittingly triggered by emotions, thoughts, dreams, causing her to be unable to control or possibly even access their ability, requires intense amounts of concentration, focus, and mental effort to use properly, preventing Gaia from being able to perform other tasks at the same time, to the point where Gaia is completely unable to move while using the ability, and it can be physically or psychologically fatiguing, straining, or even crippling for Gaia, with her either bleeding from the nose or eyes, falling unconscious, entering a coma, or even dying from the mental effort of using the ability, dark arts-damage caused by dark magic may be permanent/irreversible, tends to get out of hand even if treated with respect, can be highly addictive, and sometimes she needs to make deals with demons or evil spirits/gods to use.
  • Possession: Gaia can take over the bodies of other beings (living or dead, animal and monsters) and thereby steal their motor functions and senses. With practice she has learned to do this without leaving her body. Gaia uses this to spy on people and explore beyond the walls as well. However, for this to work, she has to know something specific about someone or touch them before she can possess them. While she can force a spirit out of its body to take over, there is a chance that the spirit of a body she is attempting to possess will fight back. This results in either the soul being killed or accidently killing the body and effectively causing the soul of the host to 'die' as well. On the other scale of things, she can die if the host body is killed and she doesn't get out in time back to her own body or another's body, potentially trapping her as a spirit until she can find a new body to possess. Animals are easier to take over as they don't have the sentience of a human. Strangely, she cannot possess the spirits of those who have telepathy and it is possible a clergy member could banish her from the host body, forcing her back into her own. She hasn't yet learned how to control multiple bodies though and needs to focus to return to her original body.
  • Astral Manipulation-Gaia can create, shape, and manipulate astral energy, allowing her to project her astral form on the physical plane and to the astral plane and interact there, see spirits, making spirits visible to others, astral trapping and potentially harming the dead as well as Astral Magic. She can allow others to be able to use temporarily astral projection or block others from astral projecting, sending them back to their bodies if they had already projected. When using Astral Projection or Precognition, her eyes also go dead white. Gaia can separate her mind and/or spirit from her body by entering a trance through sleep or deep meditation, gaining access to traveling the astral plane and the nether realm, sometimes stepping into the nether realm without projecting her spirit or mind. With this, she can use it to communicate and deliver messages to people, her body glowing blue as her mind and/or spirit separate from her body. She can also use Astral Manipulation to mindwalk where she can enter the minds of others and can see all the thoughts, memories and emotions of that person. She can also use this to communicate with spirits. Gaia can release/use astral energy to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc., from huge rays of pure energy that can knock over or even obliterate dozens of targets, or slightly singe them. She can also detect and read auras as well as use sensory tracking; aura reading being can perceive and read auras, normally invisible fields of energy that surround every living thing; this can be used to see a target's emotions, health status, power level, or moral alignment but she can only read seven auras at a time for an hour. If she tries to read more or go over an hour, then she can get headaches. Aura Detection allows her to sense the presence of auras and possibly gain detailed understanding about the auras they are sensing, including the amount/size of auras she is sensing and whether they are hidden. Sensing auras also allows them Gaia to view her surroundings even with a blindfold, and read the thoughts and movements of other beings by sensing the aura that they emit. When using auras for sensory detection, Gaia can can use sense and locate other people and/or objects by focusing on them, allowing her to find their location and sense their environment. This power works most effectively in finding missing people, as Gaia can sense the whereabouts of her target and point out the direction and distance between them. It may take time to locate target. Gaia mat require a connection to target, such as hair or blood. In time, she will be able to use Bloodline Tracking, allowing her to track her family and children due to their shared bloodline. Gaia can also perform Soul Healing where she can heal and repair any damage done to the soul of herself or others. She can repair damage done by soul-affecting abilities such as Soul Mutilation and even rejoin soul fragments done by Soul Spitting. Prolonged separation from her body can be harmful as well as there being the fact that she cannot control her corporal and physical forms at the same time, leaving her vulnerable due to being asleep or unconscious, looking like she is dead. This leaves her vulnerable to being possessed herself while on the astral plane or possibly killed, rendering herself a spirit until she could find a new body. If her body is moved, it takes time to find her body and she can't protect herself if she is separated from it. If she doesn't return to her body in a period of time, it can also render her unable to return. Using too much life force may cause her to become exhausted, wounded, or die. She may not be immune to effects of own blast and needs to exert control to avoid unnecessary destruction as well as the fact that she can be over-charged or wounded if she uses too much energy at once. If harm comes to the target when in their mind, she may be affected as well. Injuries suffered while in the mind may affect her body. When performing Soul Healing, she cannot repair damage if caused by Irreversible Destruction, it may be tiring, she has to transfer energy from her own soul to heal the others and unwilling souls may resist the healing.
  • Dream Manipulation-When dreamwalking, Gaia is capable of entering the dreams and daydreams of others as well as communicate with other beings through their dreams, including, but not limited to, allowing them to communicate with others who may be incapable of physical speech or communicate if unable to physically speak. When in dreams she can create, shape, enter, and manipulate the dreams of oneself and others, including modifying, suppressing, fabricating, influencing, manifesting, sensing, and observing dreams as well as nightmares, daydreams, etc., possibly including past ones. She can produce and modify dreams, bestow nightmares or lucid dreaming, and promote spiritual/emotional healing within dreams. In some cases, her power extends to the real world, such as wounds inflicted on a sleeping victim, healed damage (mental or physical) affecting the physical form, and otherwise blurring the line between waking and dreaming. She is able to pull someone from the waking world into the dream world or brings people/things from the dream world into the waking world. She can manipulate not only her own dreams but those of others. She has to be asleep to use her dreamwalking and is also vulnerable in this state, unable to use her other powers. Gaia can also induce dreams and nightmares onto people. She is also able to force Dream Recall where she can make anyone/anything perfectly recall/remember every dream they have ever had, including nightmares. Allowing Gaia to overload a targets mind by forcing them to remember every dream they have ever had in perfect detail causing the brains memory capacity to reach its limit and short out, and even cause breakdown or render them catatonic by forcing them to remember all their nightmares. Gaia can also create, shape, enter and manipulate the nightmares of oneself and others, including modifying, suppressing, fabricating, influencing, manifesting, sensing, observing nightmares and turning dreams into nightmares as well as nightmare imprisonment where she can trap others inside nightmares. They may be nightmares the victim is already having, or Gaia may create a nightmare to trap them in. The nightmares in question can stem from Gaia or from the victims' own worst nightmares. If the target does not have anything to be afraid of, then the Gaia cannot control their nightmares. Depending on the way used to bind the victim, they may be able to overpower/break their bindings or the victim may be freed by outside help. If the prison is damaged in any way, the victim may be able to escape and in some cases it may not be strong enough to hold the victim. In rare cases she may need to stay near the victim to keep them trapped.
  • Healing: Gaia can heal herself and restore biotic organisms to their optimal health, curing damaged or withered organisms, wounds, broken bones, low vitality, and diseases/poisoning. Though Gaia may potentially heal any form of bodily damage, the patient must be alive, even if hanging by a thin thread, in order to be healed; once the patient has died, it would transcend healing and would require resurrection instead. She can also perform specialties which are Mental Healing where heal mental illnesses, disorders, and other forms of mental trauma, to their healthy state and reverse the effects of mental tamperings, such as mind control or memory loss, Spirit Healing where she heal herself or others with the use of spirit(s). The spirit(s) she can use to heal can either be a specific spirit or any spirit. She may also be able to heal from spirits just from collecting them or from consuming them, Spiritual Healing where heal herself and others using spiritual energy, and Wound Transferal where Gaia can shift damage between individuals, regardless of whether the wound or weapon in the wound is physical, mental, spiritual or supernatural. Healing can't raise the dead, but as long as there's even a hint of life left, healing is possible. Healing requires her touching someone and doesn't occur automatically, thus preventing Gaia from healing injuries by reflex. Healing may be painful for the recipient of the healing. Certain methods may require delicate control when healing, otherwise, it may cause cellular damage, and may cause her body to deteriorate. Mental Healing only cures the mind and does not cure emotional problems or anything deeply ingrained. With Spirit Healing she has to find spirits to heal, she may have to use spirits in a specific way, such as using a spirit's magical power, consumption, etc. and consuming spirits may affect her physical or mental health despite healing them as well. With Spiritual Healing, extensive use may weaken or even damage her physically, mentally and/or spiritually. With Wound Transferral Gaia may transfer the wounds and pain into herself; if the subject is already dead, she can die trying to resurrect the person. She can only transfer the wounds of humanoid races onto her. It is possible that she may absorb the wounds of everyone around her regardless of if they want to or not but this usually happens if she is sick or in a high emotional state. If no one is around to transfer wounds, the power becomes useless.

Face Claim: Kat Graham

IMG_4258.jpeg
Wisteria | 5 years | Mare | Appaloosa

Wisteria is quiet and calm yet shy around new people who adapts easily to her surroundings. Independent and intelligent, Wisteria is gentle towards children and animals, but she enjoys to break loose and sometimes doesn't listen. Wisteria startles easily around loud noises and her personality around humans is more cautious, not letting anyone but her owner rider her. If they try, she will kick and throw them off. Shy and wary, she doesn't approach many other than the ones she is used to seeing around. Wisteria is trained perfectly for long distance travels and suited for fights if needed. She has a good temperament around kids, but if agitated, she will show it. How, depends on how agitated she is.

Squid | Male | Dragonet
Gaia's familiar, he has a long snakelike neck, beak like snout and blue purple scales like gemstones with long tips on the end of his wings, which when folded, drape down alongside his tail which is almost as long as the rest of his body. Not only that, Squid can communicate telepathically and can transmit sights, sounds, complete thoughts, emotions and his emotional state to his bonded as well as know his companion's emotional state and emotions. Colorful blue and purple feathers adorn his neck, cheeks and head and his tail has two long fins on either side that help stabilize him in flight with long fins behind his hips and a pair of antenna extending from his head and finned ears. He has five toes on his front paws and four toes on his back paws with black talons on each digit. His sounds are a trill (happiness), a rasping purr (pleasure), a hiss (unpleasant surprise), a chirp (desire), squeak (excitement or happiness), squawk (warning), or a growl (anger) though he also hisses and growls in warning as well as fear.

IMG_4629.jpeg
Mornozeth | Male | Hellcat
A creature summoned accidentally from Hell who bonded to Gaia, Mornozeth's true form is that of a white tiger with black stripes on his pelt. He can take this form at will but normally looks like a white cat with a black Mohawk smudge and gray tabby markings on an otherwise white pelt or turn into a tiger kitten, his eyes being pale azure. He can control and manipulate hellfire, fire and ice-fire respectively as well as fire aura which is ice blue flames and feline physiology. Very protective of Gaia and tolerant of Squid.

Last edited:
Name: Bastet Sardana
Alias: Iron Claw
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Species: Werecat (were-tiger)
Appearance: This assassin has four appearances which are Human, Hybrid, War Form, and Quadraped form, he also has a predatory aura in all four forms that cause animals to flee from him. In both the War Form and Quad Form, he is subjected to primal animal instincts and has no sense of self or identity, unable to communicate in human tongues.

Human:
IMG_4231.jpeg
In human form, he looks like any other human and there are no discernable feline traits about him. He is of Indian origins and has tan skin over a muscular frame with almond-shaped black eyes and short black hair. Bastet stands at 5'6" tall and has a medium build, weighing 130 lbs so he isn't very impressive or intimdiating.

Hybrid: In his Hybrid form, Bastet looks mostly human with some feline attributes. These attributes are that his eyes change from black to yellow with pupil-like slits, whiskers, fangs, claws, some black stripes on his face and arms, his tail and ears. In hybrid form, his body becomes more lithe like a feline's and he has digigrade legs, gaining a foot in height which makes him 6'0" feet and 160 lbs. He also has agile grace, their stance, and feline like movement which distinguish him from a human.

War Form:
Bastet's animal form is an impressive and intimidating figure, losing nearly all human features except for having a bipedal stance which allows him to walk on his hind legs and opposable thumbs. He wears no clothing in this form, his body is completely covered in a pale orange coat with white underside and muscular with stout and strong limbs to support him. He gains three feet in height in his War Form, making him 9-feet tall and is pretty much a hulking and fearsome beast. He cannot swim very well in this form and can easily drown in deep water.

Quad Form:
tiger_species-440x264.jpg

In Quad Form, Bastet resembles a normal Siberian Tiger. His body is covered in thick pale orange fur with lighter white fur on the underside of his body, retractable black claws, whiskers, sharp white teeth and a salmon colored tongue reside within his mouth, and piercing yellow eyes with feline-like slits. Black stripes break up the outline of his pelt which he uses for camoflauge and he has the following measurements: tail length is 1 meter (39 inches), weight is 299 kg (660 lbs) and his length is 3.20 meters (10.5 feet) long. He is not able to communicate in his Quad Form but is a good swimmer and jumper with four stout legs and a muscular build.

Weapons: Teeth and Retractable Claws in three out of four forms, bow & arrows, knives, dual broadswords and a katana.

Skills:
  • Stealth-He is very stealthy in all for forms, able to sneak up on prey or enemies easily without detection or making a sound.
  • Hunting/Tracking: Being a werecat, he is an exceptional hunter and tracker.
  • Martial Arts & Hand to Hand Combat
History: Bastet was named in honor of the Egyptain Goddess Bastet and was born within Thanjavur, a city within Southern India, the largest of a litter of four cubs and thus his parents' favorite of the litter. Born within a cave, the cubs were moved at a month old to a house his father constructed on the edge of the city and his parents became farmers, supplimenting the crops they grew with fresh meat from the forest that was hunted by the four cubs' parents. As his parents' favorite child, he grew up rather spoiled but remained there for his siblings and it is as a child that he learned how to fight as a human in hand to hand combat and martial arts from a dojo that his parents enrolled him in. Everything was fine until one day, when he was on his first hunting trip, he heard rumors of a family of tigers that had been found within the city. The villagers of the surrounding countryside came and killed his family at their weakest, using catsbane to render them helpless along with iron and silver to entrap them. Bastet was only ten at the time of his family's death and fled in fear of being killed himself if it was found that another werecat had escaped. Fleeing north, he journied throughout India until he was picked up by an assassin who took him back to Japan to train. There his skills were honed in combat and murder, effectively transforming him from a powerless child into a cunning and silent assassin. When he was sixteen he was on a mission for the order but failed. For that he was cursed with immortality, never to age and never to die.

Powers:

Time Travel-The ability to move through time, whether it be in the past or future. He can take people into the past or the future with him as well as travel through time himself. When he is in time, he may end up spending weeks or months there. Bastet cannot interfere in certain matters concerning the flow of time and space. He can't escape users of Temporal Presence, that is the power to be present in the past, present or future at the same time. Going through time can potentially cause a butterfly affect or parallel universes so as not to affect the present time. Any wounds he gets in time period transfers over when he comes back to present time.

Infrared Cloaking: Bastet is able to perceive heat signatures which can be used for tracking, detecting lies and emotions as well as diseases and pregnancy and cloak himself and others from visible sight. Bastet can become blinded from sensing a target if he is near or within a major heat source. When he hides himself, he can still be smelled, touched and heard. He can only use his sight to see the temperatures of others. Those with Invisibility Cancellation and Psychic Navigation may be able to undo this power or sense him and objects hidden from normal vision. Dead people appear black on the spectrum while dying things are violet. It doesn't work on inanimate objects since they have no heat signature. Specialized suits that mask body heat render the power useless.

Clairvoyance: Bastet has the ability to gain direct visual information through non-physical means. He can use this ability to gain a direct visual information about an object, person, location or physical event through means other than his physical sight and it allows him to act when he is unable to use his eyes and allows him to hear things at distances. He can sense, see and hear spiritual/physical beings and other person's presence and perceive emotions, thoughts and memories of others. To find someone or something, he creates a black/violet flame in his hand and both eyes go milky white. This power requires concentration for him to do. He cannot find anyone gifted with the ability of tracking evasion.

Illusion Manipulation: He can create, shape and manipulate illusions, causing targets to see, hear, touch, smell and/or taste things which do not actually exist or cause them to perceive things differently from what they truly are. Can create complex and detailed worlds. If the illusion is powerful enough, it can literally convince the brain to copy anything that happens to the victim within the illusion, making it possible to kill the target with illusions. He can make the target think they are being killed over and over again, if powerful enough. This may lead to insanity.

Feline Physiology: He possesses the traits, attributes, characteristics and/or abilities of felines, from domesticated, to wild, to big cats etc. This includes the following: Camouflage, Enhanced Agility, Enhanced Balance, Enhanced Durability, Enhanced Endurance, Enhanced Flexibility, Enhanced Leap, Enhanced Senses of Hearing, Sight, Smell and Night Vision, Enhanced Speed, Enhanced Strength, Enhanced Stealth, Hyper Climbing, Retractable Claws and Fangs, Speed Swimming, Arctic Adaptation (due to being a Siberian Tiger), Powerful Bite (war & quad forms), and Predator Instinct.

Last edited:
1706768290435.jpeg
Basics
Name: Paloma Florentine Heidrich
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 117 lbs
Build: Slim
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Heritage: German-Spanish
Citizenship: German
Piercings: Bellybutton, Ears
Tattoos: A hummingbird on ankle

Education/Hobbies
Major: Elementary Education
Minor: Psychology; Music
Languages: German, Spanish English
Hobbies:
  • Sewing, Knitting, Weaving
  • Scuba Diving, Swimming, Sailing
  • Reading/Painting/Sketching/Sculpting/Pottery/Ceramics/Jewelrymaking
  • Dance
  • Cooking
  • Archery
  • Being in nature/Hiking
  • Running
  • Metalworking/Woodworking
  • Theater/Opera
Family:
  • Yannick Heidrich (father-deceased)
  • Nazarena Heidrich née Manzanares (mother-deceased; died in childbirth)
  • Miguel Manzanares (maternal uncle)
  • Seraphina Heidrich (paternal grandmother)
  • Magdalena Heidrich (younger sister-age 13)
  • Primitivo Heidrich (younger brother-age 8)
  • Klaus Heidrich (younger brother-age 3)
  • Linus Heidrich (younger brother-deceased at birth)
Traits
Positive: Independent, Curious, Seraphic, Scrupulous, Friendly, Spontaneous, Trusting, Humble, Shrewd
Neutral: Sarcastic, Strict, Conservative, Modest, Intense, Outspoken, Impressionable, Enigmatic, Adaptable
Negative: Shortsighted, Sadistic, Vindictive, Zany, Submissive, Narcissistic, Gullible, Cowardly, Impatient
FC: Marleen Lohse

FC: Marleen Lohse

IMG_4608.png

Name: Vulzal
Race: Fox-Human Hybrid
Height: 5-ft (152 cm)
Notes:
  • Birthdate, place of birth, parents (names and species) and last name unknown
  • Likes fruit when he can get it
  • Has night vision
  • Enhanced hearing and scent, enhanced agility, stealth, endurance, stamina & flexibility, reflexes and wits
  • Can run as fast as a fox (50 kmh

Identical Twins:

CEB94774-B496-4CAA-80C2-28459D76B5E4.jpeg

CE8C0A19-A812-4E4C-85B2-47A92E70F758.jpeg

Name: Nicodemus Eldric Fowler
Date of Birth: June 21, 1722
Eye Color: Amber
1649577318119.jpeg

Hair Color: Brown
Height: 5'11"
Notes:
  • Timid & Submissive
  • Doesn't mind technology
  • Caring and cheerful as well as kind and an idealist
  • Can become self-destructive, loyal and protective
  • Hobbies: Reading, fashion, performing arts, swimming, riding horses
Powers:
  • Telepathy
  • Hypnosis
  • Mind Control
  • Astral Manipulation
  • Aura Manipulation
  • Telekinesis
  • Aether Manipulation (appears as purple energy)
  • Lighting/Thunder Manipulation
  • Basic Vampire Abilities (night vision, enhanced speed, enhanced balance, enhanced strength, enhanced durability, enhanced senses, levitation, enhanced agility, enhanced endurance, shapeshifting, bat swarming, wall crawling, cloaking)

2ECE6063-C94B-4EBE-83D1-5D1B1D0BEA66.jpeg

Name: Zeidan Gawain Fowler
Date of Birth: June 21, 1722
Eye Color: Blue
1649577401597.jpeg

Hair Color: Brown
Height: 6'0"

Notes:
  • Aggressive & Dominant
  • Hates technology
  • Protective of his twin what with being the older one
  • Served in a few early armies as a soldier
  • Vengeful and a womanizer in his youth, flirtatious, tends to create mischief and sometimes play cruel jokes on people
  • Self-confident & judgmental, untrusting yet a free spirit
  • Hobbies: Parties, Torture and tormenting people, cooking, gardening, being outdoors
Powers:
  • Telepathy
  • Hypnosis
  • Mind Control
  • Nature Manipulation
  • Memory Manipulation
  • Empathy
  • Dream/Nightmare Manipulation
  • Illusion Manipulation
  • Basic Vampire Abilities (night vision, enhanced speed, enhanced balance, enhanced strength, enhanced durability, enhanced senses, levitation, enhanced agility, enhanced endurance, shapeshifting, bat swarming, wall crawling, cloaking)

Name: Zilug Hokthulod
Race: Orc X Dragon
IMG_6624.jpeg
IMG_6625.jpeg
Lifespan:
0-3 years:: infant
4-13 years:: child
14-20 years:: adolescent
21-1,000 years:: young adult
1,001-5,000 years:: adult
5,001+ years:: elder
Primary Gestation:: 270-days

Notes:
  • Has wings and a tail along with some fur
  • Can turn into a strange wolf x dragon hybrid due to a curse.
  • Warrior ruler heir to be of a swampy coastal forest empire

Last edited:
IMG_6634.jpeg IMG_6635.jpeg

Name: Maple
Race: Varies according to rp
Ethnicity: Caucasian

Back
Top Bottom