Unspecified 1% Motorcycle Club on a Housewife

Currently reading:
Unspecified 1% Motorcycle Club on a Housewife

Local time
Today 5:18 PM
Pronouns
Ms
Hi there just 27 and been a rp-er for about 10 years now so I can give as good as I get with a well written partner that can let their imaginations and writings flow without worrying about not receiving back something to match. Absolutely love details, effort and worldbuilding so hope to find someone who can as well.

Looking for a long term rp-er for prompt below where my partner would play the other side, I'm the housewife and the husband and others are shared control. This would be long term with a mix both both story & smut, if I have to give a number it would be 50/50 ration

Where a 1% motorcycle club while on a drive session was enjoying their group drive as they passed by a walmart and noticed a beautiful asian housewife doing her chores and seemingly the President and other leaders see her as exotic enough and wanted to bring her into the folds of the MC. However noting she has a husband with her so they would be needing to corrupt her slowly behind her partners back. Would be a play on a MC's lifestyle alongside the corruption of the housewife.

The housewife is asian.

Kinks are cheating, cuckolding, loud sex, clothed sex, passionate sex, sweaty sex, rough sex, public sex, breeding, oral, anal, DP/TP, gangbangs, orgies, group sex, swallow, facials, choking, slapping, hair pulling, spanking, tattoos, collars, piercings, photos & videos, prostitution, whoring, CIM, outercourse, deep passionate kissing, grinding, voyeur, exhibitionism, mismatched physically partners.

Limits are gore & excrement

Back
Top Bottom