Ghost_Moth

Insect Prince
Local time
Tomorrow 3:37 AM
Pronouns
They/Them
I really want to roleplay using my character Thellia

Plot 1a - Incubus x Demon
Thellia decides to seduce y/c to calm his sexual urges. It's your choice whether they actually go through with anything or not. Perhaps y/c actually treats Thellia nicely and thats how he falls for him or maybe Thellia falls for him for his looks at first then discovers something about him he really likes.

Plot 1B - Incubus x Demon
Thellia decides to seduce y/c to try and achieve his goal of becoming part of the patriarchy of hell (or wherever your character rules/ is high up in the hierarchy). First he only decides to be with him for the status but then ends up falling in love with him.

Plot 2 - Incubus x Human
Thellia gets stuck in the human world and is being chased by a group of Hunters. He ends up trading sex with y/c in order to have a place to stay.

Plot - 3 Incubus x ??? (must be humanoid and of age)
I literally have nothing for this plot. I thought it sounded fun and interesting

Things to know:
  • It's going to be 40 NSFW/ 60 PLOT. I am willing to do more plot than NSFW but I at least want something there.
  • I don't mind about length, as long as its a paragraph long and semi literate, it's fine.
  • Violence is okay against my character but if you want to do something more than just a wound then let me know.
  • Don't just ghost me, if you've ran out of inspiration or interest then message me.
  • Also if you have ideas for the roleplay and we've already started, then message me too, I love to hear others ideas
Please read Thellia's profile

DM me if interested :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom