She/Her
corrupt
wicked is as wicked does
꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷​

the vitals
Name: Corrupt
• Experience: Fourteen years

writing style
I think I would have to describe my own writing style as multi-paragraph, bordering on novella. I tend to have a large imagination, causing the simplest of plots to turn into complicated intricacies of world-building, lore, and side characters. For as long as I can remember, my bread and butter has always been the supernatural and cliché. I like to take cliché settings and turn them into raw, dark, and gritty styled stories with adult themes, larger than life antagonists, and stories where even the smallest details have purpose. While I am open to slice of life in the sense of crime related stories, I do find that the specific genre tends to bore me, as it is the everyday life that I am trying to escape when I write. To help you better understand my tastes, I will provide you with a list of species that I also tend to lean towards when writing. Please keep in mind that this is not a full list of the species that I write, just a small gathering to give you a general idea. I should also mention that I do tend to play predominantly female characters in heterosexual relationships. However, I often get the itch for a strong male lead, so from time to time you can find me playing the male character in a heterosexual pairing.

activity level
As of right now, I am looking for a new roleplay forum to call my permanent home. Over the years, I have been apart of many great sites, however I am looking for somewhere that I can flourish and grow as a writer. So for right now, my activity levels will vary. However, if I decide that Inner Sanctum is where I should be spending my time writing, then you can expect me to be on every day, Monday - Friday. I am a single mother of two rambunctious little boys, so I do not write on the weekends as that is specifically our time to unwind together. <3

species wordbank
vampires, werewolves, sorceresses, witches, demons, angels, demi-gods

welcome to the site corrupt! <3

Welcome to the site Corrupt. Picked a hell of a day for it

Welcome, you! Lovely to have you with us <3 Can't wait to read what you come up with!

Thank you guys so much! It was honestly very lovely to get to meet many of you in the Discord first. Now I don't feel like such a stranger! <3

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Hello and welcome. Enjoy your time with us.

Welcome to the Sanctum! Love your username.

Good luck to you and happy writing! 💎

Back
Top Bottom