A c k

ArtBean

Serf
Local time
Today 5:37 PM
Pronouns
She/her
introduction

Hi I'm new obviously it's why I'm making this and you can see it on my profile lmao. just wanted to say that I'm looking for some rps i mostly do fandoms but I do ocs aswell! at the end of this ima put a example of how I Rp form an Rp on another site im on lmao. Also most the animal fandoms in in will obviously be human with animal liek that it's like ears tail ect.

fandoms

Eddsworld
SallyFace
Five Nighst At Freddy's
Boku No Hero Academia
Demon Slayer
Voltron { Netflix }
Warrior Cats
Wings Of Fire
Mlp ( no judge it's a good show- and I'd use ocs with this nit the main 6-)

other

i will also just do a normal Rp with no fandom! Like just Ocs lol. I'm cool with any ship really if we do a fandom with a ship as long as it's nothing that goes agents the guides on the site. I will also use my own head cannons aswell for the fandom ones sorry if your nit okay with that but it's what I do-​
Rp example
this is from an rp of mine I'm doing on another site

❤️ Tord ❤️

The Norski let out a sigh he regretted what he has done that's for sure his body's no kind now scarred forever from it. He stared at his shiny red hand with a grunt closing its hand. He still was learning to use it it was much better than before that's for sure, he couldn't hold a cup of water months ago, a shame really.

With a grunt the Carmel haired man stood up taking off his blue coat being in just a red sleeveless turtleneck, he had many of these due ti his arm getting caught in the fibers and ripping them so he had a change in wardrobe. He didn't mind he didn't mind anything anymore he did hiwever miss his friends. He destined there hime and friendship over what? A stupid gaint robot? A wave of guilt washed over him but he ignored it. Now wasn't the time. there was never a time.

that concludes my introduction! Please PM me so we may talk about Rp detailed or to just chat!

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Back
Top Bottom