Sa souvraya niende misain ye
Staff member
Administrator
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 7:08 AM
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello and Happy Holidays Sanctum Dwellers!

We're planning another site movie night and this time, it's all about Christmas movies.

Our current plan is that on Friday, December 21st, around 5 PM EST, we will be doing a stream of several Christmas movies ahead of the holiday. Given that Christmas movies aren't especially long, we might be open to adding more or altering our list. Currently, we will be watching:

1. How the Grinch Stole Christmas (Animated version)
2. A Christmas Story
3. Christmas Vacation
4. One other film that hasn't been officially decided yet

See you there Sanctum Dwellers!!

Edit: Due to family obligations, I am moving the movie night up from Saturday the 22nd to Friday the 21st

Last edited:
Were will the stream take place. On this site or will there be a link provided.

We use the site Rabbit - The way to watch anything with anyone, with the room link being sent out when it's time for the stream to begin. It does seem to require an account there to access the room (it didn't previously) but we'll make sure it's prominent when things are ready to start.

I was considering the Mickey Mouse version as a wind up to play while we were waiting for people to arrive.

Where do you think I got the idea from? :p

I would say another classic... The Santa Clause, It's A Wonderful Life, and Home Alone come to mind.

I'm also partial to A Charlie Brown Christmas, Elf, The Nightmare Before Christmas, and if you really want something out of left field - The Holiday.

Yay! I dont have anything to add, just excited for another movie night! Woohoo!

Back
Top Bottom