Unspecified a couple of prompts i want to do (beauty and the beast + college bully)

Currently reading:
Unspecified a couple of prompts i want to do (beauty and the beast + college bully)

thems_elf

always sleepy
Local time
Today 10:48 AM
ok so here are a couple prompts i really, really want to do.

in both scenarios i prefer to be
character a!

tumblr_paeb8xKWuo1x6ms67o1_400.gifv

beauty and the beast inspired:
character a is a wandering traveler with a heart of gold. character b is an extremely powerful (relatively humanoid to some degree at least) monster guarding a magical amulet--their only weakness. for wrongdoing a wizard/witch, they were bound to the amulet so that the wearer would have the ability to instantly kill them...but character b cannot touch the amulet. they are also trapped in their mansion, forgotten and near-ruins, constantly trying to prevent any travelers from finding the object.
one day,
character a, who likes to explore on their lonesome, ventures especially far and stumbles upon character b's mansion, on the one day that character b isn't paying attention. character a finds the amulet and wears it. character b finds out immediately and then physically traps character a within the mansion, hoping to kill them, but character a somehow understands the function of the amulet and is magically protected by it. they cannot, however, bring themself to actually use the amulet to make character b let them go, because they are simply too compassionate to kill another creature.
the two of them end up stuck with each other in a tense situation. this, of course, translates to sexual tension and whatnot, as well as
character b growing frustrated and lashing out because they can't help but be attracted to character a for their kind heart. character b grows truly love character a and is torn between following their possessive instincts and keeping character a for themself and letting them go.

tenor.gif

college bully:
character a is dorky. he's a nerd. he's cute. and this frustrates character b to no end, because he hates that he's attracted to him. character b insists to himself that he's straight, that he's not attracted to guys, that just because he blushes when he sees character a laugh doesn't mean he likes him.
character b lashes out. he acts like your typical bully, and uses his popularity and physical upper hand to his advantage. he scoffs at the stuff that character a says, calls him stupid, criticizes every little thing he does. after class, he pushes character a up against the lockers and berates him, acts like he's a bully because he's a bully, gets in his face and...lashes out even more because he's angry that he wants so badly to keep pinning character a by his arms and kiss the shit out of him.
essentially, sexual tension to the extreme. horny bastards all the way.

i'm equally enthusiastic about both of these prompts and i will sell my soul to role-play them so please let me know if you're interested!! i will be happy to discuss stuff with you if you want to change around anything about the general plots or whatever. always open to suggestions.

i have that request filled in a fxf version, so if you want to do a mxm version, then sure, i'm open to it!

Back
Top Bottom