JustAlex
Serf
- Local time
- Today 4:23 AM
- Messages
- 6
- Age
- 28
- Pronouns
- She/They
---- LEFT COLUMN START ----
⠀
---- LEFT COLUMN END ----
* * *
---- CENTER COLUMN START ----
⠀
-
---- BUTTONS START ----
---- BUTTONS END ----
about me
Hey-o!!
I'm Alex and I live on the East Coast. My sleep schedule is weird and constantly changing, lately I've been up during the day but normally I'm more of a nocturnal person. I typically try to write between 1 and 3 paragraphs, although if there's a lot going on (or sometimes, not that much) it can be much more, or if it’s fast paced, it might be less! I’m not a stickler for this unless my partner isn’t giving me anything to go off of repeatedly in situations where there is definitely plenty to address. I’m not always the MOST descriptive or in-depth writer, and therefore, am not looking for someone with exceptionally impressive abilities to go in depth all the time, either. I’m looking to have fun, and if it begins to feel like too much of a chore my ADHD tends to check out, lol.
In terms of sexual/romance stuff, I am more for story and plot rather than straight smut. We will get to it when we get to it, and I don’t want to rush it. It’s all that much better when we go get there, that way! I'm more than happy to discuss hard limits/etc though.
Anyway, I think that’s most of my spiel for now. Send me your ideas!! I’d love to work on plots together :D
-
---- BUTTONS START ----
---- BUTTONS END ----
about you
I'm not too picky. I'm mostly looking for someone who can respond a few times a week, is respectful, and can meet a reasonable post length! I do expect, additionally, your writing to be relatively well-written and easy to understand - but we can't all be perfect all the time and I am happy to ask or answer questions if things get confusing! It just shouldn't be a recurring issue. :)
-
---- BUTTONS START ----
---- BUTTONS END ----
plot ideas
Human X Vampire
I just love a human x vampire roleplay, and I love a damsel in distress. I would like to play a human cx that falls in love with a vampire, and later down the line, either becomes her own supernatural being/vampire/whatever. Think twilight, but more badass. And probably not teenagers, cause y'know, ew. I would be down for this with other creatures too, particularly Gods or Demons, or something similar to that.
Underground Fae
An Innocent Fae (or human, maybe) finds themselves caught up in the underground Fae mafia. They can't let her go now, but she doesn't want to die.... and someone's got their eye on her.
Human X Other Creature
A human finds themselves in another world - and this one is... different. (Let's flesh this one out!)
And of course... whatever you'd like to do! I'm always up for hearing other people's ideas, especially if you have something that goes in line with the vibe I have going on with my ideas!
-
---- BUTTONS START ----
---- BUTTONS END ----
character list
Character Name⠀—
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla ac orci sollicitudin, cursus risus fringilla, pulvinar lorem. In porta urna nibh, non hendrerit dolor fringilla quis. In congue neque nunc, ut facilisis ipsum blandit quis.
Character Name⠀—
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla ac orci sollicitudin, cursus risus fringilla, pulvinar lorem. In porta urna nibh, non hendrerit dolor fringilla quis. In congue neque nunc, ut facilisis ipsum blandit quis.
Character Name⠀—
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla ac orci sollicitudin, cursus risus fringilla, pulvinar lorem. In porta urna nibh, non hendrerit dolor fringilla quis. In congue neque nunc, ut facilisis ipsum blandit quis.
---- CENTER COLUMN END ----
* * *
---- RIGHT COLUMN START ----
⠀
⠀
⠀
---- RIGHT COLUMN END ----
---- /* 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 ; 𝐃𝐎 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐑 */ ----
---- ♡ 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐃𝐄 ♡ ----
Last edited:

