Not open for further replies.

decadence

❝Too much of a good thing can be wonderful.❞
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 8:34 AM
Pronouns
Your Royal Highness
  • Hello there, Sanctum Dwellers! decadence here and it's an absolute pleasure to make your acquaintance.

In the tabs to follow, you will find out what sort of partner I am, my expectations of what I look for in a partner, and so much more. Please make sure that you have read everything and its entirety.

Please DO NOT comment here.

Send me a message if you're interested in collaborating on a story together. If you send me a message with only "wanna RP?" I will definitely ignore it. Please tell me what you're interested in.

Now, sit back, relax, and most importantly, enjoy!
  • How To Polish Off decadence:

πŸŸ† First and foremost, I am a fairly polite, respectful, and easygoing partner to have. DO NOT take this as a weakness though but I do expect the same in return.

πŸŸ† I go by they/them pronouns and please respect that. Do not be disrespectful in the slightest by that.

πŸŸ† I adore OOC Chatter with my partners because I am the type of person who likes to gush about our characters and make mood boards and playlists. Plus, I feel as if it makes the story better.

πŸŸ† I solely write through the threads. If you ask me for a PM roleplay or an off-site roleplay, I will ignore you, so please do not because the answer will always be no.

πŸŸ† I consider myself a very literate to an advanced writer with minimal to no mistakes if I can help it, writing multiple paragraphs, 3rd person perspective, and past tense. My current writing length is 300-500 words. I am also quite capable of writing female and male characters but currently writing females. Although I have no strong preference for one over the other. I also write MxF mostly but will definitely write MxM, as well. Please do not ask me for FxF!

πŸŸ† I do love to write out mature and smut scenes but do not like to fade to black. My plot-to-smut ratio is 70/30. I basically have to have some substance in order for our characters to take their clothes off. I DO NOT WRITE SMUT ONLY STORIES! Though, there are some exceptions for one-shot stories.

πŸŸ† I only write in the following genres: Modern, Medieval, Supernatural, Crime, Drama and Historical, and some Fandoms. Romance isn't a must in my stories but that's something I am used to writing along with drama and character development.

πŸŸ† Speaking of Fandoms, I am currently looking for the following: Game of Thrones, House of the Dragon, Euphoria, Beauty & The Beast, Cinderella, Romeo & Juliet, Bridgerton, Once Upon A Time, and The Hunger Games. I can write canon characters but prefer original characters while using the universe.

πŸŸ† Lastly, I try my best to be very communicative and active toward my partners. I try not to ghost but if I do, I tend to stumble back home after a while.
  • βœ“ Rough Sex βœ“ Clothed Sex βœ“ Public Sex βœ“ Exhibitionism/Voyeurism βœ“ Incest βœ“ Interracial βœ“ Adultery βœ“ Aftercare βœ“ Non-censual Sex βœ“ Dirty Talk βœ“ Spanking βœ“ Hairpulling βœ“ Kissing/Making out βœ“ Hookups βœ“ Hand over mouth/Fingers in mouth βœ“ Creampies/Breeding/Facials βœ“ Biting/Light Scratching βœ“ Giving or receiving oral βœ“ Giving or receiving anal βœ“ Giving or receiving vaginal βœ“ Fingering or rimming βœ“ Vaginal or anal deflowering βœ“ Age Gaps(within the site rules)

✘ Pure smut stories ✘ Fisting ✘ Bathroom play ✘ Vore ✘ Gore ✘ Vomiting ✘ Femboys ✘ Shemales ✘ Futas ✘ Tentacles ✘ Necrophilia ✘ Pedophilia ✘ Extreme Violence ✘ Underage ✘ Food play ✘ Pegging ✘ Breath Control ✘ Mind Control

Please review my F-List that's linked in my signature for a more in-depth list.
  • The pairings & plots below are in no particular order as I'd be interested in either one of the pairings and plots no matter what.

Best Friend x Best Friend | Neighbor x Neighbor | Teacher x Student | Bartender x Biker | Sibling x Sibling | Father x Daughter | Uncle x Niece | Single Parent x Recently Divorced Parent | Single Parent x Married Parent | Cheerleader x Nerd | Athlete x Nerd | Roommate x Roommate | Mafia Boss x Heiress | Lawyer x Paralegal | Boss x Secretary | Vampire x Human | Werewolf x Human | Witch/Warlock x Human | Prince x Princess | King x Queen | CEO x Employee | CEO x Stripper | Gang Leader's Son x CEO's Daughter

UNBREAK ME
    GENRE: MODERN; FANDOM; DRAMA; TRAMUATIC POINTS; ROMANCE // SETTING: SMALL TOWN
    CHARACTERS: COUNSELOR x RANCH HAND

Character A recently lost their sibling to a battle of addiction, which they still blame themselves for. Character A needed a getaway more than ever but luckily, there was a position open in a nearby town, one that they never heard of before. One night at the local bar, Character A bumps into Character B, who is dressed up as a cowboy, and rightfully so. Character B was a ranch hand and was also dealing with a loss of their own. To occupy his time, he works on the ranch but deep down, he has shut out love or any type of romance. Both of these characters are dealing with grief in their separate ways but that one night might've changed them both for the better. Can either one of them put aside their emotions and be there for another when needed? Can love be breaking the ice known as grief that they both placed around their now stone, cold hearts?

LONG MAY THEY REIGN
    GENRE: MEDIEVAL; DRAMA; ROMANCE; ARRANGED MARRIAGE // SETTING: KINGDOM OF KENT
    CHARACTERS: CROWNED PRINCE x PRINCESS

King George II ruled over the Western Kingdoms for many years alongside his wife and Queen, Annabelle. They both ruled the Kingdom of Kent with iron fists and when their firstborn son was birthed, so was a princess from the neighboring Kingdom of Navarre, and George II made a treaty with the King of Navarre, King Marcus I, for his son and his daughter to be betrothed to one another. It took King Marcus I days to respond due to the princess' reluctant mother, Queen Morganna. Still, whenever King George II received the acceptance letter from King Marcus I along with the Queen, it warmed him and the peace between both Kingdoms remained intact ever since.

Ever since their birth, the Prince of Kent has been betrothed to the Princess of Navarre. While they both have spent numerous times in each other's respective Kingdoms, inevitably, the alliance between the Kingdoms will not waiver anytime soon. Now that the Prince has come of age, along with the Princess, the King of Kent is dying but wants to witness the marriage between his heir and his bride. The King's messenger sent immediate word to the Kingdom of Navarre and the princess was on the next carriage toward Kent. So, with the Princess of Navarre being in Kent with a few people from her own Kingdom, the King of Kent dying, and forces lurking in the shadows to ruin the marriage, who knows what can happen between now and the time of the marriage. Only time shall tell the tale but many people hope that the prince and princess marry and the alliance still be intact. Will they marry before the King of Kent perished right before their eyes? If they do so and have a coronation that declares them as King and Queen, long may they reign.

ON THE ROAD AGAIN
    GENRE: MODERN; DRAMA; ROMANCE; FRIENDS-TO-LOVERS // SETTING: OPEN FOR DISCUSSION
    CHARACTERS: BEST FRIEND x BEST FRIEND

They both planned this trip since their Freshman year of high school, a trip across the country and not stopping until they reached their desired destination. It is the Summer but quite a different one for the duo. It's a Summer to take chances, escape, and not think about tomorrow. But most importantly, they wanted to get out of their small-town lives for a little while and that hasn't told a single soul about the trip. This is their last and final trip together before they both ascend off to their separate and rather mundane lives.

A WEDDING TO REMEMBER
    GENRE: MODERN; DRAMA; ROMANCE; ENEMIES-TO-LOVERS // SETTING: OPEN FOR DISCUSSION
    CHARACTERS: BEST MAN x MAID OF HONOR

Character A is a real estate agent, who works for someone that wants to buy a property to build some apartments. The only problem is, that Character B has a community garden there and isn't looking to sell it since it gives people a sense of purpose. Both of them are unaware that they have mutual friends marrying each other and Character A is the best man and Character B is the maid of honor. Unbeknownst to them, they will be staying at the same hotel with their rooms being side by side.

REMEMBER WAY BACK WHEN
    GENRE: MODERN; DRAMA; ROMANCE; REKINKLED FEELINGS // SETTING: SMALL TOWN
    CHARACTERS: EXES // HIGH SCHOOL SWEETHEARTS

In high school, we all know that there are many friendships, relationships, and people that very well may hate each other, as well but one thing is for certain, almost everyone graduates at some time or another. The Class of 2011 at Westview High School is the true testament to many statements about high school and it has been years since friendships have been formed, relationships have been broken and enemies have settled their respective scores. But the class has its ten-year reunion coming up and it is already proving to be an interesting affair.

It has been ten years since the Class of 2011 graduated from the halls of Westview High School, home of the Jaguars, and now, their ten-year reunion is coming up and is to be held within the school's newly built auditorium. Of course, reunions are supposed to be somewhat memorable as you get to see old friends, old flames, and even an old ex-boyfriend or girlfriend but most importantly, to see what everyone else has been up to since high school. While most have stayed in touch throughout the years, others have drifted apart, especially two high school sweethearts, who were destined to be together forever but went their separate ways after graduation instead. One has been living a rather humdrum life since graduation, having a nine-to-five job while the other has been traveling the world for years now. But what is going to happen when they're both attending their high school reunion after years? Things are bound to happen at Westview once again.
  • That's all, folks! If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, don't hesitate to present them whenever you message me. There are no special passwords or anything to abide by, just have some depth within your first message, and don't ask "wanna RP?" because I will not message you back.

Thanks for reading everything in its entirety here! Can't wait to hear from potential partners and write wonderful stories here with them.

Sincerely,
    decadence

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom