Unspecified A feathered search (Updated 7-6)

Currently reading:
Unspecified A feathered search (Updated 7-6)

LittleRaven

Count
Local time
Today 5:24 AM
Hello, it's about time I threw together a request thread. Get this going before I dive in and try to ferret out something to write through y'all's request threads!

In short: Hi I'm Raven. I like lots of different genres, been writing for a good little bit, school makes me impossibly slow at times but I'll try my best. I love fluff more than angst but so long as the story is good I'll grab the tissues and buckle up for the pain!

~~~

Rules:

Please communicate with me. I don't want to carry the story...I might as well write on my own for that.

If you have ideas please share them! I love hearing ideas, talking about the characters, things that made you think of fun ideas or little head canons.

Just be a decent person really! I like substance over quantity. If you give me a real solid few sentences I love that far more than a novel length post where all your character does is make a cup of tea. But to be fair I love reading and would devour that lengthy post with joy...so who knows. Just have fun with it I guess!

~~~

Ideas:

I am comfortable writing either gender so please don't worry about that! We can work out the details as we go along on who plays what with what parts. None of my ideas need to have smut within but they can absolutely have it too!

If you are going to include pictures for your character I prefer real pictures if you can help it. But if it's a fantasy setting then by all means give me art as it makes more sense!

General ideas(Bolded only where I have preference):
A fun little love triangle where all get to have fun!
Mythical creature x regular human
Roommates
Brother x Sister
Mafia x Civilian
Family x Family
childhood friends
Assassin x Spy
Teacher x Student
Siblings best friend x sibling
Actor/Actress x Makeup artist/costume maker/camera operator
Nerd
x Popular

More in-depth ideas:

Have you ever believed in soulmates? People who are simply meant to be together no matter their origin? That was what we turned out to be. You were a person of power, wealth, status. A person of noble birth. I was not. We met by chance, I wanted nothing more than to pick up a blade and become someone to protect our people. For my first time ever holding a weapon I beat even you who had the court masters training you.

Time passed, I got my wish. Then war came and on the battlefield we met again, older and wiser. I truly was a prodigy with a blade impressing even you. We grew closer. We fell in love. But war is hell. One day we were speaking about the future, of the family we wanted to create. Speaking of a life together. The next I died in your arms, impaled by the enemy champion just as he died by my hand. I could only apologize for what was about to happen for leaving you behind. You swore to me even as your heart shattered that you'd find me again. No matter how long that it took. You died some years later, your heart still calling for the one you'd lost. Your soul mate.

Years passed and we both have reincarnated. Some times have changed, and others have not. You are still a person of wealth and means. But growing up you had this yearning, dreams of a shadowy face. No other person could compare to your hearts yearning. It was finally while at the local university that someone caught your eye. It was like everything clicked within your very being. You had to be with this person, your very soul couldn't imagine anyone else. The only problem is, it seems while you start to remember our past, when you feel the yearning of your soul...its only you. For whatever reason I can't remember. And my soul doesn't long for everything. In desperation you challenge me, a desperate attempt to make a bet. If you win, you get a date. A chance. An opening. But you don't win. But I'm still your soulmate. Can you claim me? Win me over still? I'm sure you will...your soul waited this long after all.

You are the new director of a multi-million dollar enterprise. A place of power, fame, and responsibility. Wether you have clawed your way to that lofty peak, or used your family connections doesn't really matter. What does matter is the board has forced you to take on an assistant. You need one for the look, to help organize your life, and keep you at your best.

The problem is...you never wanted one. Somehow we need to make this work. My very lively hood depends on it.

(MxF FxF or something)

The Savoy family has always put on -the- party of the year for the rich. The best music, the best clothes, the best food. They go out of their way to find the best.

This party was different. The food has always been amazing but this time it was...something else entirely. Questions filtered through wondering who had made such a feast but not once did the Savoys answer. They simply played it off, laughed, or shrugged anytime someone asked.

In the end the super rich turned it into a bidding war, and as the party was a masquerade no one could be sure who really had won or even what this chef looked like. It was a party to remember to be sure however...

A few weeks after your family has hired a new chef, you didn't think anything of it. Why would you after all? But the meals remind you of that same magic...seems your family won the bid and now I belong to you all surrounded by wealth and power like I could never even dream of...

(MxF FxF)

((more to come!))

Last edited:
Little bump~. I should update this but figure I'd see if anyone was still interested!

Still willing to pick something up! Even if none of the ideas appeal, check out some of my role plays and get an idea of how I write! I can fill plenty of roles or genres!

Little bump~. Kind of wanting to play a male right now! But still happy to play female or both as it were~

Back
Top Bottom