Currently reading:
MxF A Foot in the Water

My_Saudade

Serf
Local time
Today 1:26 AM
W e l c o m e
If you haven't already read, I go by Saudade. Being new to the site, I felt I should introduce myself once more with some detail before diving into the depths of eloquence.

A b o u t

I have been writing for many years like I'm sure many of you have been. Some genres that stick out to me the most and have for a rather long time consist of: Fiction (Demons, New Worlds, Vampires, Kingdoms), Non-Fiction (Slice-of-Life, BDSM, Rich vs Poor, Love/Hate Relationships, etc.). I have a very wide range of preferred genres, these are only a small amount and I am usually open to any alternative ideas that may come along. I can usually play either female or male, but I haven't had the chance to play the female role in quite some time, nor have I ever found a "just right" partner in ages so, this could just be your lucky day!
Personally Preferred Pairings
{I'm willing to openly grow on these.}

Fiction

• Bad Male Vampire → Human Female Doppelganger (Can you guess the inspiration?)
  • Male Demon Prince → Human Female/Demon Female
  • Male Lucifer → Human Female
  • Male Kingdom Guard → Lost Princess
Non-Fiction
  • (Love/Hate) College Student → Professor
  • (Love/Hate) Office Assistant → CEO
  • (Forbidden Love) Prince → Princess
  • (Forbidden & Love/Hate) Rival Gang Leader → Gang Leaders Sister
Now, as far as smut goes, I don't mind it at all, but I don't want it to be the absolute center of the plot or else it will undoubtedly burn out. I like drama, action and some plot twists to be added. I would also enjoy it greatly if my partner threw in some of their own preferences as well to keep us well grounded and equally involved. Don't be afraid to shoot some ideas out, it's more fun that way! :]

Onto characters, (this is a must for me) I would prefer that we only use realistic pictures for our characters. By this, I mean that I would prefer NO anime images. (I'm not against them by any means, but they're just not for me in the mindset of Roleplaying).

P l o t s

"Hell's Favorite"
In the depths of Hell takes place an auction of sorts. Though this is no ordinary auction, it is one that has been held annually for many centuries.

On earth, photographs of missing persons' are scattered across walls in the most public areas, some never found again.

Some of these people are subject to real crimes, while others seem to have been abducted out of thin air. These are the most unlucky.

Humans are being auctioned off to crowds of demons with horrible faces and limbs of reptiles or things out of children's nightmares. They thrived in Hell, starving for the light that human beings bring with them. The only form of light they have seen in years. One woman, in particular, has been abducted by these creatures and dragged to the depths where it was heard that no one ever returned from.

She should have been cast out into the crowd of hellish creatures with no remorse - no heart at all. Until a loud males voice silenced the hungry and had all eyes gawking.

"I will take her." he finally said, and the crowd began dissolving an isle for him to make his way up to the massive stage the woman stood on.

She trembled, her heart nearly ripping from her chest in fear of what would come next until she saw a pale-ish hand reach out for her. The shock of the man's appearance shook her.

He looked so utterly. . . Human.

"Switched"
She had lived a normal life. Raised by her aunt with her older brother there to protect her at all costs from the horrors of high school through college. This was her senior year of college and everything was finally starting to make sense to her - besides the fact that her mother was currently sitting up in a mental hospital due to her crazy assumption about her only daughter.

Ever since she was a girl, Anastasia's mother would ridicule her for being a "monster". On her sixth birthday, her mother even tried to kill her.

It wasn't until she met a young man that changed her whole life that she understood the seriousness behind her mothers' tactics.

He was strange, but not in the nerdy weird way. He was strange in a mysterious and luring way. The kind that made her want to upper-cut him for being so stalker-ish, but also slam him against a wall and maybe even give him some tongue. That was beside the point though, she couldn't shake him. He was always there.

Although, that was probably a good thing considering what happened next. A rivalry between kingdoms called for an attempted kidnapping of Anastasia. If it wasn't for mystery boy, she would have been in for quite an explanation - and not the best one at that.

Instead, she now had him to deal with. Why were people attacking her? Why was he able to kick both of their asses by himself? Did he take karate?? Her mind was whirling and it was his turn to do the explaining.

She just never expected to be told that she was switched at birth in order for her evil father not to find her and she just so happened to be the princess of a kingdom in a world she didn't know existed.

Feel free to PM me if you're interested or want to tell me a plot you have in mind.

hello and welcome to the sanctum!

Feel free to PM me, I think we'd get along perfectly :)

Back
Top Bottom