Currently reading:
A Garden of Ideas

Gardenia

Serf
Local time
Today 8:39 PM
Gardenia
Hello there, friends. I am Gardenia, and have been at the game for over a decade, almost two. Yes, I'm probably old enough to be most of y'alls momma, but please don't hold it against me. New to this forum, for now, but not forum roleplay. I post anywhere from two paragraphs to a novella and no, I do not expect you (nor do I try) to post match. Just move it along and feed our plot. Having a full time job, the frequency of my posts varies. I try for two or three posts a week, but it can be more on occasion. My interests vary, as you will see if you keep reading and stumble upon my plot ideas. For the most part, I enjoy fantasy, cyberpunk, steampunk and scifi. I do enjoy smut, so long as it is served up with a healthy plot and a side of slow burn romance. I am open to any ideas you throw at me or merging plot ideas together. Just ask. I love to chat and plan, but can wing it with a solid plot base, so.. yeah.. flexible. That's me.​

Flowers:
Romance | Smut | Comedy | Adventure | Horror | Violence | Awkward encounters | Power play | Original fantasy races | Aliens | Ghosts | Haunting | Dystopia​

Weeds:
Incest | Scat | Sexual gore | Sexual blood play

My preferred role is in bold, my current cravings are starred***

Seedlings:

Taken!
Genre|| Fantasy, supernatural...comedy?
Setting|| The usual "there are others among the humans" trope. Modern day shenanigans.
Plot|| MC is a rather indifferent sort of guy. Not quite bored with life, but chooses to try and live a quiet one, considering his unwanted heritage. As if working at a stop and rob corner store will free him of his Shaman status and make all the weird things he sees and senses go away. He avoids people/relationships, but enjoys watching them. Introverted and virtually friendless, ( the ghost of a murdered former employee chats with him sometimes) he can fake being a nice person long enough to exchange pleasantries, but soon, it's obvious that human interaction is not his forte.
Being a shaman all the 'weirdos' find their way to his store and as circumstances occur, YC, an incubus, becomes the next weirdo to intrude upon his quiet life. Apparently Shaman's are particularly potent and pleasing to the demon sort. Whatever the circumstances are that bring them together are up for discussion, but if it centered around recent deaths in the area, that would be lovely. Bring ideas!

Slave/Master (not Atypical ... more like Citizen/Servant, but we can sort it later.) M/F
Genre|| Cyberpunk, futuristic, dystopia
Setting|| Sooo, a bit of world building here, but we can sort it later. The setting is a concrete jungle type cyber punk playground, where there are the elite, A Class citizens that live in luxury at the Core of the city and the less fortunate (or free, depending on your point of view) that live on the Fringe.
Cyber alterations to the body are expensive and require a license if you want to live or do business in the Core. Some have them out of a true medical need, some have them out of greed and status, but the unregistered can get thrown in jail or made into a Core servant if they get caught and can't pay the fines.
Plot|| MC is a woman that has enhanced cybernetic eyes. Born to a stem junkie, she was blind by age seven. Her uncle paid for the alteration but was unaware it not only returned her sight, but made her able to detect heat signatures and other cybernetic alterations on people. With it being unregistered, on top of being a particularly high dollar enhancement, MC was caught and bound to servitude until the full price and license can be paid for. This sentence brings her into YC's life. The class A citizen who now owns her.

Mage/Mage
Genre|| Modern fantasy, comedy, violence, adventure, suspense
Setting|| Mages exist. They have their own council that functions like a seriously pimped out CIA. They are everywhere, and for the most part, play nice.. on the surface, just like the rest of the government sanctioned gangs FBI, MI6 etc

MC, Doll is a a very sweet, bad, and slightly crazy girl, that happens to enjoy death. Near death. Maybe a side of torture, but more like, general suffering that accompanies a slow death. It's complicated. Let me clarify, the death of anyone other than herself. Doll hates her own pain and will cry like a baby over a paper cut. To be clear, she does not particularly like killing people, but will gladly stand by and watch you die, though she is aware it is a very, very bad thing to do. Because of her fascination with testing her limits and abilities, she has been arrested and stripped of most of her magic. She was sentenced to three years in prison and bound with a mage ring around her neck upon her release. For another three years, she must be watched by a higher ranking mage,YC, for an entire year. As if this wasn't bad enough the need for MC and YC's skills arise and they are both tasked with resolving it.

Need I say more?
Human/Vampire and more. The ability to handle multiple characters is a plus.
Genre|| Sci-fi, futuristic, dystopia, supernatural, violent, political, epic (hopefully)
Setting|| Um.. Space. More world building here, but we can sort it later. I have a lot of lore with this plot seedling. To sum it briefly. Humans have retreated under ground, to domed cities and to massive ships orbiting the recovering planet. Outside of these areas is a dangerous no mans land. Some do live there because of the freedom it provides, but they are a toughest of the tough. The land is over run with strange wild animals, cannibals, and man eating plants.
Plot|| My human is a resident of one of the great ships. His sister has gone missing, though he was told she was in quarantine due to an illness spreading throughout the ship. Random contact with a stranger (vampire) gives him a chance to search for her, but at what cost?

Seeds:

Older woman/Younger Boss or coworker
Genre|| Modern suspense romance
Setting|| Work setting of just about any kind. I am open to any ideas.
Plot|| It was a one time thing. A golden opportunity that would put her in the black and possibly make the dream of her son remaining in college a done deal. The plan was perfect and her job made it easy to cover. She'd never done anything like it before and never would again, but YC knows and will use it against her to get whatever it is that he needs and wants.

Janitor/Wealthy friend
Genre|| Modern day, crime, action
Plot||MC meets an old college friend, not wanting him to see her cleaning floors instead of living her dream as a fellow doctor, she hides as he comes down the halls of the office late at night. She can't unhear what happened that night and when it's all over the news the next day, more than the police are knocking at her door.

Taken!
Neighbor/Neighbor
Genre|| Survival, zombie, apocalyptic, horror, violence, action, you know
Setting|| It started with a very weird phone call from a neighbor down stairs from her. "Don't open the door!" This is the beginning of the end. Zombies have started to roam the street, though to start, they simply look like disorientated drunks. Then they begin to feed.... on anything... and everything.... and anyone...
Plot|| MC and YC are neighbors that barely know each other, trying to hold out for help or make it to safety, neither seem hopeful.

Corrupted/altered classic fairy tales such as:
Little red riding hood**** - I have an idea for this I can share if asked. This requires multiple characters and pairings.
Hansel and Gretel - tenement housing cira 1930's, with a touch of fantasy. Please be kind. I like historical rps, but am not %100 accurate with it. I have characters for play both Hansel and am seeking YC be a version of "the witch" in the form of a wealthy patron that takes them off their poor family's hands.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom