Both Needed A Generated World (The Interest Check)

Currently reading:
Both Needed A Generated World (The Interest Check)

Friendly Reminder:

Since the last person is still working on their character sheet, I would like to remind you that if you feel that your character might be underpowered, or if you think that there is something to change, you are free to make edits given that I would be notified about these edits.

Thank you.

@Howling

One day left before the deadline. Please submit your Character Sheet in order to retain your slot.

Name: Geiji Richter

Sexuality: Heterosexual

In game race: Demon

Appearance in game
e3bbae2fd80e3261287f7267aa2331c2.jpg

Personality in game: Geiji Richter is a kind soul always willing to help. He is a strong believer that the strong is to protect the weak and always tries to think of the long term ramifications for every action he takes. Despite his tactical mind set he prefers to be on the front lines and facing opponents head on. However Geiji is not above using espionage tactics if it means a better out come for innocents and his friends.

Out of game: He is called Kyo Enduro a TV actor who is secretly a huge nerd and lover of everything video games and geek culture. When he isn't at his gym working out and at mma practice you will most likely find him at an arcade or playing some random game on his computer. He has issues making friends some times do to his introverted nature and his strined relationship with his father are a constant where on him. He is a private person and always tries to keep his personal and professional life as disconnected as possible.

Appearance out of game.
104929a92a79b620ccdf0d82b5663b4c.jpg

In game abilities:

Elemental Fists: Can enhance every skill with any combination of 4 elements: Fire, Wind, Water or Earth to exploit enemy weaknesses and for defense. He can also use close range magic of those elements.

Power up: He can buff himself to make himself 25% stronger where applicable but his buffs are focused on strength and speed.

Expert with his hands: He can fight bare handed and with one handed weapons preferring knives or knuckle weapons and has a constant bleed chance with his unarmed strikes do to his demon claws

Up close and personal: Geiji is a very agile and dexterous fighter proficient in battling at close range

Weaknesses

Glass Cannon: Has laughable physical defense despite his high damage potential.

Lady Bad Luck: Has very low luck

The flesh is weak: Statues effects are highly effective on him do to low resistance and health pool.

Lack of range: Geiji has no long ranged options at his disposal

Last edited:
This looks good. Approved. If you plan to seek edits, notify me.

For now, I shall find time to initiate the head count phase to see if the rest are still interested.

_D9BvY42y5B3XjqszccZEcQ2SNP8h5106Ssqd0yjIoOLHYVPNM4QRf3QlKgAuc3crFW1imwGXqnkBUWKef6Xz6ux7UeaqIiqrDQNmkpinsaSrt7QBBqeEk5M-IkPP4mA

I'm still interested as well

there we go i fixed some typos made them flow better and fixed my in game look also i added some other skills and details that i had forgotten if it seems over powered let me know i will change it back

Last edited:
Nice ^-^. If I recall well, this means that we have to wait for one more member!

Since the majority of participants are still interested, I'll find time for time to establish a means for official OOC planning communication to begin planning out the story (whether it be a convo or a thread is still up for me to decide).

Back
Top Bottom