Currently reading:
MxF A Ghosts Requests!

Local time
Today 9:58 PM
Pronouns
He/Him
Introduction!

Hey there! Thanks for looking into my request thread!

My name is Golden Ghost, you can call me Ghost! I'm an Eastern-Canadian, full of tattoos and who loves aquariums and video games. I've been roleplaying for a few years, with multiple breaks throughout that period, including coming back from one recently. For length while roleplaying, I can usually match my partners in being able to do sentences to paragraphs. I obviously love some smut in my roleplays, but amount of smut is dependant on the roleplay. Some roleplays are designed for a lot more smut than others, some are designed for lots of story and moving forward! Generally, I'll be able to reply at least once a day as long as I'm not too buried in work, or an X factor that I can't necessarily think of, so if not daily, once every second day!. That is all you need to know about me for now, lots more can be discussed within private messages and we'll go from there!

Generally, I'll be able to reply at least once a day as long as I'm not too buried in work, or an X factor that I can't necessarily think of, so if not daily, once every second day!

Enjoy the rest of my thread!

Likes & Preferences!

I love communication, even for little things so we can discuss the roleplay, talk about ideas, or even just talk to keep up. I like expanding on ideas and adding more, or taking away as necessary. Plot/Smut I don't really have a specific range for, it depends on the roleplay, and how we're feeling, and what's going on. I like consistent replies, or to kind of know when to expect them, I'll generally be aple to reply either multiple times a day, or at least once a day going forward. I can generally match replies, from either paragraphs to paragraphs to sentences to sentences, or at least try to match. I'll always try to best honest if I feel like I'm not keeping up.

Smut likes and dislikes, I like to discuss more in PM's (mainly because I can't think of a good way to organize it here), and because it's a bit more personal to see what we both like or could try out etc.

Plot Ideas!
Here's a list of all (or most) of the plots that i've been able to think of. My plots are rated out of three stars from one to three, depending on how interested i am in it. However i am interested in all of these plots so if one is low rated but you're interested please let me know!

⭐⭐⭐
Once you turn eighteen, you are finally able to embark on a Pokémon Adventure and are given a starter Pokemon! Both of our characters meet on the same day, both going to get a starter Pokémon and their journey begins! They become rivals but decide to travel together in order to get expierence and help one another.
Note; I am open to do this in almost any region, and make some changes to the plot depending on what they are.

⭐⭐⭐
Plot One: One of our characters is in the evil Pokémon group. The other, is a trainer. Our characters meet, through a heist and instantly begin battling, trying to take each other out. Throughout a series of events, they continue to fight, and bicker, trying to gain something from battling one another. The member of the villainous team tries to convince the heroic trainer to join their group, but the trainer tries to convince this villian to break free. What will happen, and who will show their true colours?
Note: I'm also willing to do this plot in any region, and make changes to the plot. That's why I didn't specify which evil team is present.

⭐⭐⭐
(MC) is a wealthy business man. One night he decides to go to a gentlemens club in order to blow off some steam, and to relieve stress. He runs into (YC) an exotic dancer and the business man convinces the dancer to come home with him. During their time together, MC uncovers that YC has a large sum of debt. He decides to help her, but at what cost?

⭐⭐⭐
(YC1) Has been gone away for university for a few months. (MC) has never left the city where he was raised. (YC1) decides it's finally time to see her brother after not seeing him since starting school. However, she brought (YC2)! Her roommate in university, to treat it like a vacation. MC would quickly begin to be a quiet flirt towards his sister's roommate.

⭐⭐
The two of us have been best friends, always. Their friendship blossomed in school, but has expanded years later, to the point where even we have an apartment together! One of our characters, has secretly had feelings for the other. One shitty date later, and a few drinks, secrets start to spill...

⭐⭐
(MC) has a pretty good life. He has a nice house to himself, a nice car, and even better... Two girlfriends! The only problem? They (YC1 and YC2) don't know about each other. Due to unfortunate circumstances they meet, and become friends and quickly find out they are dating (MC)! After a confrontation, the three of them need to figure out a plan of some sorts!

⭐⭐
(MC) is the Orc King. Him and his army have slayed many, taken over and destroyed kingdoms, and rebuild for themselves. During his journeys, he has taken ( 1-3 YC, a Creature of your Choosing) as captives and is molding them into his Queen.

⭐⭐
(YC) is a citygirl. Always living big and in the stars. (MC) is a country-boy, always living out in rural areas. (YC)'s parents have decided they're sick of an attitude, and send them out to (MC')'s neck of the woods to change for the better. Our characters become quickly acquaintedwhile (MC) has to show (YC) how to work around here.

⭐⭐
MC is a detective in the big city. However, crime has spiked. Things are getting out of hand, new mobs are being formed, and it's hard to see what's coming, or even what to do in order to help the citizens of this city. YC is a psychic, with the abilities to see the future. Even though there is a cloud of doubt over what this psychic can do, the detective holds faith. Will they be able to save this city?

⭐
(MC) is a Adventurer. However, one night he is lost and on the verge on passing out. To his luck, he had found a cabin to spend the night in. Opening the door he meets (YC, A Creature of your choosing) who lives in the cabin. (YC) agrees to let (MC) stay the night.

⭐
All around the galaxy different solar systems exist. Each solar system has its own planets and there are different species of aliens all across the universe. MC is a somewhat unknown travller. He hasn't quite made a name for himself yet, but he wants to be a notorious explorer. His ship isn't great. Isn't good in fact but it'll do. One day he lands on a planet and heads to the market for parts for said ship when he runs into YC.

Note; Curious as to what we can do with this plot to be honest. Feel free to let me know some ideas for this one!

⭐
(MC) just moved in nextdoor to your apartment! (YC) quickly gets introduced to (MC) while he moves in. They quickly becomes familiar with one another, and even begin seeing each other outside of their apartment building.

⭐
Plot One: Two individuals have never met before, but they wake up in a carriage, sat two feet apart. They were kidnapped, and arrested as crimes were committed near the border of this land, even though they hadn't been involved. Now these guards, the Imperials would be the ones to put them to death. As they were about to be executed, a Dragon attacks and begins to destroy this city called Helgen. They escape together to find out they are BOTH the Dovakiin, something that supposed to be impossible. Together they travel the rough lands and decide to save the land of Skyrim together, as their bond grows.

Plot Two: Two Adventurers are travelling the lands of Tamriel. They're helping different provinces, learn new skills and help the people of Tamriel while fighting evil, and meeting plenty of others throughout the lands.

⭐
Pandora. A wasteland. An absolute wasteland. The only positive thing about this place is that people claim there is something called a vault. Vault Hunters come from all around the universe in order to find the treasures that they may have to offer. MC is a vault hunter, who's goal was to find the contents for whatever prizes it may offer. YC is on Pandora for a completely different reason. She's a researcher under Patricia Tannis, trying to do experiments on artifacts, and learn about the vault. They also of course meet in the worse possible way. Surrounded by Bandits.

These are all of my plots as of now, but I will continue to update!

Conclusion!

Thank you for reading my thread! Hopefully, there was something that you enjoyed, or a plot you feel matches something you have wanted to do, or something we can change up ! I cannot wait to hear from you, and if you have any thoughts, comments, or ideas please feel free to let me know!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom