MxF A girl needs a Joel

Currently reading:
MxF A girl needs a Joel

Local time
Tomorrow 1:58 AM
Pronouns
They/them
Clear warning going forward for SPOILERS (Last of Us Part 2). Read at your own risk.

Hiya all who stumble upon this!

I am Lilith and I have been writing for... 17 years now. I usually write OC MxM but today I am in search of something a little different and will be looking for a FxM role-play and I'd be playing the female character. Due to me spending quite a good deal of time playing Last Of Us Part 1 and 2, I've been wanting to do a headcanon RP
where Joel survives Abby but the events of LoU2 still take place.
I will copy and paste all my idea details in a spoiler below.

My tolerance level for violence of any kind and gore is practically non-existent, I just ask that it isn't described in such explicit detail that it'd make me sick to my stomach. I'm not usually squeamish but let's not gross one another out here. I will ALWAYS write sexual content, it's a non-negotiable and it will be explicit with explicit language. Please don't message me if you're not down for this kind of content. My smut to plot ratio is usually 50/50 but that ratio can change depending on how much chemistry the characters have together and just how good the plot is. My only notable kink would be a breeder's kink and a more dominant male character. My limit is that it's gotta be sexy, if it's not we're gonna have to have a conversation. My replies can be 250 words long to over 1000+ words long, it depends on what you give me to work with. I will do my utmost best to give you everything you need to reply beautifully as well. I write in the past tense, I will not be changing this, I've tried and it just ended up frustrating me.

I don't write for any fandoms other than Last of Us, it's not something I usually dabble with but I feel like this fandom is right for me. Another one I may consider is Hannibal (the series). I don't think there is more for me to note at the moment so this is where things get more detailed. Please note I am copying and pasting here from a conversation I had with someone else who is really into the game so please consider that while reading this. Trigger warning for spontaneous abortion.

A week after Joel and Ellie arrive in Jackson for the second time, a 29-year-old woman walks up to Jackson's gates. She's exhausted, clearly been walking on foot but she's alive, hungry but alive. Maria and the people at Jackson take her in. Joel sees her that first day when she arrives but he thinks nothing much of her. After Joel, Ellie, and Penelope settle in at Jackson, Penelope becomes a part of their patrol team, and she and Joel patrol together on and off however she seems to be more relaxed and friendly with Tommy and Maria than with Joel who hasn't opened up any doors inviting her to speak with him. It isn't until Ellie finds out the truth two years before the plot of Last of Us 2, that she finally catches Joel in a weak moment and they have a deeper conversation for the first time.

At first, he treats her like he does Ellie, as a charge/daughter, they spend time together outside of patrols, drinking coffee around bonfires, having a beer, she likes to read and even draws a little as he makes his sculptures when they're not on patrol. She knows how to fight but she's been watching him all those years, learning from him and Tommy, slowly getting better and better until she's just as deadly as Tommy, Ellie, and even Joel. She's notably younger than Joel but she doesn't care and she's 34 by the time Ellie cuts Joel off after he tells her the truth. She was 8 during the initial outbreak and her parents stayed in the Dallas QZ for a while; Joel may have seen her around but he may have never noticed her.

I have an idea on how to still set off the events of LoU2 but not kill Joel here and also take him along for the fight. I think the only thing that could make a difference here is another child, Joel's child with Penne. So Joel and Penne can get engaged at some point, she's 7 months pregnant when Abby and the rest of the WFL arrive in Jackson. None of the events change (except Joel getting blasted in the thigh with a shotgun, Abby is gonna have to use a handgun). So Ellie arrives at the same moment but Penelope arrives with her. Abby goes charging in and Penelope hangs back. She uses Ellie's distraction to attack Owen from behind and he fights her off and I think maybe stabs her in the belly or something to that degree and she goes into early labor (I'm thinking maybe she's already in early labor so she goes to meet Joel and Tommy but doesn't find them). Seeing this, Owen and Mel are thoroughly horrified and pull Abby away before she lands that final blow. Dina and Jesse arrive not long after but Penne delivers the dead baby next to Joel on the floor.

Joel survives but he's in no state to go anywhere. Penelope leaves with Ellie and Dina to go to Seattle. This is where we can leave Joel... Until he's capable of actually going anywhere without dying. Then he can make his way to Seattle. He'll probably find them on their way back to Jackson after everything is done because Tommy would be in no state to go anywhere after the bow to the leg so he'd need to heal, or Joel can find them on day 3 or so in Seattle. I don't think Joel should or even could be in Seattle with his injuries. He could beg Penne not to go and she can promise not to, only to go anyway. It's a betrayal not quite on the level of what Joel did to Ellie but it's up there. Also, I figure Ellie would have been really good friends with Penelope and she kinda got excited about essentially having a sibling too so Ellie would be just as driven to seek revenge because not only did Abby maim and torture Joel, Owen murdered her baby sibling. Another option is Tommy dies instead of Joel.

Writing example:

Two tiny claws curled over the jagged edge of the broken eggshell and the raptor pushed forward with all her body weight. She tumbled out of the egg and both Wu and Owen stared in awe as the metallic blue and slate grey Velociraptor was fully revealed.

She shook her head, dislodging a sliver of eggshell stuck to her forehead. She paused, only her head tilting ever so slightly from side to side as she surveyed her new surroundings. Neither Owen nor Wu moved, planted firmly in place, though Wu found himself smiling again. She was beautiful and everything he had hoped for.

Slowly, Owen pulled the training clicker from his pocket but even the slightest movement immediately drew the newly hatched Velociraptor's attention. Her head snapped around to face Owen as he brought the clicker up to his head.

"Blue," Owen pressed the clicker and Blue twirled her body around so that she was facing Owen completely. The baby raptor leaned forward before she threw her head back, rearing on her back legs, and called out. The sound, although small and delicate, washed over Owen and Wu, taking them both back in time to when Jurassic World was Jurassic Park.

Thank you for reading, I truly appreciate it! ♡

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom