All a girl’s wonderland

Currently reading:
All a girl’s wonderland

MIMIKO

Serf
Local time
Today 2:14 PM
hello dear reader welcome to my request thread! i hope you find what you're looking for— if not, i bid you good luck on your future roleplays.

how i write—

as a writer, i'd say that my writing style is more detail oriented! not to say that i don't care about grammar, but i definitely love multi-paragraph roleplays. i do expect the same from my partner.

in regards to subjects that i enjoy, i definitely thrive in dramatic & dark settings. when i say dark, i mean it. specific genres that i like are slice of life, horror, and supernatural. i love a dark romance and i love a zombie apocalypse.

my characters—
the girls i like to play as are always 18+ and usually very unique. though i hate this term— they're definitely the manic pixie dream girl type. whimsical, damaged, mentally ill, different. save me, save you kind of girls. the girls that try to hide behind their big personalities, when in reality, they fall hard. they're sensitive and emotional. i also don't mind playing side characters at all.

I ONLY USE REAL FACECLAIMS. i don't have a problem with digital art, but it's just not my preference.

kinks—
i am not shy to dominating, but i like to play submissive characters. some will very clearly be sub, some may take some time for you to see that side. will say, against other female characters- i tend to enjoy dominating.

specific kinks? i don't have many but here are some of the main ones.

- hair pulling
- rough sex
- being man handled
- fingers in mouth
- mutual masturbation
- nipple stimulation
- over stimulation
- public/risk of being caught
- mirror sex

pairings and plots—
here are a list of plots and pairings that i'm interested in roleplaying at this time.

"you and i against the world": survivors in a zombie apocalypse. MxF FxF

"our love will be the death of us": star crossed lovers. MxF

"do i scare you?": psychopathic serial killer falls in love. MxF FxF

"will you always believe in me?": mc is jackie frost, a gender swap of jack frost from the movie 'Rise of the Guardians'. they were childhood friends, but upon her disappearance, life hit yc with a truck. when she returns, he is a changed man. she is determined to bring fun back into his life... even while being hunted. MxF

feel free to send me a message if anything interests you. i'll be sure to add more plots/pairings overtime. thanks.

- MIMIKO
(a.k.a. mimi, ko)

Back
Top Bottom