Unspecified A Heart Made Fullmetal. (Fandom Specific RP.)

Currently reading:
Unspecified A Heart Made Fullmetal. (Fandom Specific RP.)

transicarus

Baron
Local time
Today 7:24 AM
Aha, you'd think I'd be done with this weaboo shit.

Guess again.

Unironically, I am looking for Fullmetal Alchemist RPs. I ended up watching the entirety of the 03' anime while I was dealing with some unwelcome sickness, and now I'm just... craving very specific content.

Content Warnings include: PTSD, Trauma, Violence, Gore, War, Religious Themes, Potentially some body horror. Know this coming in!
Hard No's: Underage characters, Smut-Centric Roleplays.

• I keep replies pretty consistent. 2-3 paragraphs is my usual norm.
  • I'm a busy guy. It's a busy season. Let's keep that in mind.
  • Reach me via PM's on here. That'd be neat.
  • Shipping is case by case. You have no idea how careful I am.
  • I lean more toward the Original Anime in terms of knowledge of Canon. If we opt for Brotherhood canon, know that I'm going to be looser with canon timelines.
  • Please talk to me about Conqueror of Shamballa.
  • AU's are also totally possible! I just really enjoyed these characters, man. I think about Modern Au a lot.
  • If Edward is underage, there will be no RoyEd. Period. Thanks.
The majority of my interest lies in playing Edward Elric. I do however, have a list of ships. (Preference of my character is indicated by an asterisk.)

Ed*/Roy
Ed*/Alfons Heiderich*
Ed*/Alt!Roy
Ed*/Russel Tringham
Ed*/Ling
Ed*/Greedling
Greed*/ ??? I just enjoyed OG Greed. Dunno what to do with him yet, though.
Al*/Winry (Not COS verse.)
Roy*/Havoc*
Roy*/Riza*
Roy*/Maes

Also, general brother shenanigans is so idea. If you wanna have the Elric brothers roam around Amestris, please let me know!

Intermittent Canon Musings - Just anywhere in the canon verse. Before the end of the series, either going off and making our own stories in the canon timeline or the lulls in between bigger events.

Ishval/Ishbal War-
Mostly for Roy and Team Mustang.

Conqueror of Shamballa- In Ed's 2 years in Munich. Could involve alcohol use and talk of very poor mental health services. But I really love the idea of working with Ed dealing with Alternates and painful first loves

Post-COS- Al and Ed breaking down the gate on their side is harder than you think. How many alternates do you think they met? You really think they stayed put in Munich?

Bodyswap AU - Al and Ed trade off use of Ed's body. You mean to tell me Ed just let his brother stay in a suit of armor for how many years?

Trench AU - WWI inspired, post-03' ending. What Ed saw in the trenches stays in the trenches. Could work inside the AU or after it's happened, and healing from that aftermath as Ed, somehow, returns to Amestris.

Chimera AU - Ed's a lion? Ed's a lizard? Roy's a tiger? I don't know, but I sure wanna play in it.

Modern AU - Let Ed be a punk kid! Let him be a stupid idiot!

Wild West AU - Look. Look. I know what I like. Bonus points if alchemy is still relevant.

Dragon Age AU - Ed as a human mage and Alphonse as his... spirit brother? It's hard to say, but the spirit really likes armor. They're absolutely on the run.

Mass Effect AU - Ed is a biotic and he's really tired of people telling him science isn't involved. Alphonse needing a Quarian Suit to survive as they look for a cure to restore Al's health.

I am also, tentatively, tentatively accepting OCs. I'd prefer if we involve OCs it'd be OC/OC rather than OC/Canon, but I'm open to discussion! I have a couple I've thought a lot about, that I'd be very curious to implement into the verse.

Also, this is so serious sounding. I'm so chill and laidback. Please talk to me abut this shit.

Back
Top Bottom