microhexa

You can read!
Staff member
Herald
Local time
Today 5:30 PM
CLOSED till further notice - someone already grabbed it. XD

Yes, it's me again. Once again, I'm on the lookout for a new roleplay. :D

This one has more of a melancholy undertone... with the potential for some beautiful romance. It tells the tale of two dear childhood friends who parted ways rather unexpectedly when they were little...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One fine summer day, they went to a local fair, hand in hand.

They were practically inseparable and had begged their parents for permission to check out the fair that had recently appeared on an otherwise empty field just outside their small town.

Every day, they had heard such cheerful music playing from within the fair and watched long queues pile up outside the entrance, and now they were intent on taking a peek.

The House of Mirrors loomed over them. It looked positively mysterious as they gazed up at it in awe.

And so they entered.

For what felt like hours, they darted around among the mirrors, pulling silly faces at each other and giving each other little frights. Their innocent giggles and shrieks echoed throughout the rooms.

Then... he vanished.

He was never found again. Before any lawsuit could be filed, the fair had packed up and left as quickly as it came. Nobody would believe her. All the grown-ups would shake their heads and call it all a childish fantasy.

And that he was never anything more than an imaginary friend.

Eventually, she came to accept this and moved on. Perhaps they were right. Perhaps it had all been her imagination.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your character will be the girl... who has now grown into a young woman (18+).

My character will be the boy... who is still very much alive (and 18+).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PM me if interested. :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom