Jester A Hoy Hoy!

Currently reading:
Jester A Hoy Hoy!

Local time
Today 6:35 PM
Messages
1
Location
Burgerland, USA
Pronouns
She/They/He
Call me Sunny/Sundae. I draw digitally, I read horror books and manga, I play videogames, and I'm in school while working full time (although at the time of reading, I've taken a semester off).
30-ish, I've been roleplaying for years. Since the Days of Bebo and Myspace. I've taken a break from it for a few years (the last time I had to set up roleplay with a stranger was like 8 years ago on tumblr) besides writing with one partner, so I'm on the outs when it comes to knowing the current meta for roleplay etiquette. I don't have much experience writing in groups, but I'm open to trying and learning.

I write exclusively in 3rd-person perspective. Usually 3rd-person limited, but may become omniscient if I am wrangling multiple characters in one scene. Typical replies can be anywhere from 2-4 paragraphs depending on the scene. I am totally fine with brevity, so long as there is enough meat for me to chew on. I am not interesting in partners hitting an arbitrarily high wordcounts with little substance. I am comfortable writing Male, Female, and NB characters, as well as any pairing configuration, but I do have a preference for MM and FF.

How the heck are ya?
 
Welcome, Sunny! We hope you have a wonderful time here :rainbow: Don't worry, I'm sure you'll pick up on the current ins and outs in no time :blush:
 
Welcome to Inner Sanctum, New Blood!


First and foremost; it's nice to meet you! Welcome to our home! If you haven't already, please make sure you read your welcome letter in the top right! It should be the little icon! That's where all of your future messages will end up!

( There's multiple pages to this; just click/tap the arrows! )​




Second! I bet you're wondering how to start Role Playing and where to go! I think it's pretty fun to explore the forums, and I highly recommend doing so! Most thread homes, if not all, have a pinned post at the top of them to tell you what goes there!

However, the Request Threads are pretty self explanatory; Here's a Link! There's plenty to look through, but you could also build your very own! Tell people what you're all about and get those writing partners! Take your time though; there's never any pressure! If you were looking for an open story you can just jump in straight away, you can find them in Unfinished Tales!​




Next, I've created A Sanctum Tour to help find a lot of cool places on site! There's plenty to do while waiting on replies or to give yourself a break every now and then! But, these are some of my favorites! The first shout out goes to The Sanctum Tavern! Here you can find many a thing! By the Hearth can be found there and has many wonderful discussions; my personal favorite is where everyone talks up their writing partners! Want to see some cute pets or share your own? Pets of the Sanctum is where to go! Feeling up for a challenge? Check out the Monthly Writing Challenge and give it a whirl!

And, there's so so so~ much more! Please take the time to explore!​




I think that's everything... Oh! I'm Mio, by the way! Just a friendly changeling and hydration bot! You can find me and several others in Sanctum's Chat Room! If you have any questions, you can always pop in there for help! I will say though, the best people to ask are staff! Green Names are Heralds and Hot Pink Names are Virtuosos which are the best to ask questions! Blue Names are Moderators and Purple Names are the Administrators, which help with tech support and discipline! You can find out which are online via the home page! On PC it'll be to the right of the screen, and on mobile it'll be near the bottom!

Now, get out there and write! May your muses sing for you!​


 
Welcome! :blush: 🫶 I also just blew in here, from being gone for about 10 years. I used to haunt Gaia Online. Now the only thing that haunts Gaia Online appear to be actual ghosts. :boo: This place seems to have been well constructed enough to survive the roleplaycalypse, though. May your time among the survivors be a pleasant one. :purpleheart:
 
Back
Top Bottom