MxF A list of 20 Offerings

Currently reading:
MxF A list of 20 Offerings

EVILGRANDMASTER

Local Dark Ruler
Local time
Today 4:31 AM
"Good evening."
I may be the "Evilgrandmaster" but that does not mean I have malevolent desires with you in mind. I wish to please with well spun stories, complex and intricate characters, fleshed out worlds ripe for exploration, And steamy scenes of carnal intimacy that will have you leaving teeth marks on the backs of your lips...
If you enjoy any of the aforementioned then I insist you take the chance and contact me… I promise I don't bite, but have been known to nibble affectionately.
Please, take your time and peruse my works at your leisure.

What to expect from me as a RP partner.

My writing style and quantity depends on you. I can write anywhere from single paragraph responses if that's your wish, to multiple paragraph responses. However, please keep in mind I work restaurant hours.
My responses can be daily on a rare occasion, but as time constraints happen I try to respond weekly...if I have not replied in a week, I may be swamped under a heavy work load and may require a reminder that I have not posted a reply.
With that stated, do not expect me to be perfect either. I try my best with grammar, sentence structure as well as punctuation. Personally I would like to think that I am adept at writing, but I am no god of literature. if you find my work unsatisfactory please tell me and I will edit. I grow weary of partners simply vanishing and will be quite willing to edit any mistakes.

The final tears of rain sprinkled down from the lush crimson canopy above, each diamond drop falling down and onto the waiting leafy ferns below. Delicate fronds uncurled into cupped hands of the most vibrant green all in a bid to capture the gifts provided by the sky goddess's sorrow.

A flicker of color flitted from the strong black branches of a sugar maple and onto the top of a wet boulder dressed in green moss. For a brief moment the tiny ivy green light flickered atop its mossy perch before dissipating and revealing the cautious figure of a young man.
Sharp emerald eyes flicked about on the young man's smooth moonstone hued features. His unruly black hair matched the custom made leather coat that lay unzipped across his shoulders, Exposing a athletic frame partially hidden behind a tight wet tunic that matched his eyes and the vibrant moss around him.
Quietly the young man shifted on his pale bare feet. A soft breath passing his smooth lips and pale teeth as he crouched down on the lush bed beneath him, causing his loamy ripped black jeans to soak up moisture as he held his breath and stared ahead with those sharp emeralds.
For several heart beats he remained motionless as he listened to the songs of the forest. His slightly pointed ears carefully dissecting every whisper and breath.
When his eyes finally opened he was quick to stand tall. Brushing slightly at the green and wet that now stained his attire he seemed to relax a little. Behind him a pair of vibrant sapphire and metallic green dragonfly wings stretched out, briefly catching some sunlight upon their delicate frame.
Taking another moment to look about a little longer, the fae boy finally nodded and rested his hands on his hips in satisfaction.. "Looks clear. No snakes, falcons or humans." He seemed to whisper to himself, his wings soundlessly fluttering behind him as if he was part humming bird.
However it soon became apparent that his whispered words were not meant for his own ears. From high above the cautious fae a pair of crimson maple leaves trembled and moved to the side, revealing his hidden companion.
An autumnal flush of crimson, warm orange, and honey brown shades all were present and accounted for within the young man's unruly and soft curls. Wide eyes that reflected the heart of autumn stood out on his sun-kissed features, while a soft peppering of freckles gave shy coloration to his cheeks.
The young man wore far less than his companion, with few more than a vibrant scarf decorating his neck and a set of warm plaid red and brown pants clothing his long legs. The same freckles that peppered his cheeks also dusted his shoulders, toned chest and the tops of his smooth feet. It was as if the goddess herself had forgotten she was making a man upon creation and had instead reached for the cinnamon, permanently seasoning his athletic form.
After a moments apprehension he raised his left hand in a gentle motion, causing the wide gold bangle on his left arm to jingle slightly with the motion. Soft fingers curling into the softer fabric of the sunset scarf that gently wound around his caramel tanned and those freckle peppered shoulders as a sigh passed soft lips. "I appreciate your caution Aenan...I really do..but aside from falcons nothing comes here...The snakes have all fled to the earth, for winter is coming."
His voice was smooth and warmly lyrical, as if used to voicing song when not hushed as it was. It was then that the leaves from before shifted and spread out, revealing themselves to be connected to the young man as securely as his own limbs! With a quick flap and a flutter he took to the air, flying in patterns similar to a butterfly as those crimson leaf wings took him to his companions side on the mossy rock below.
"Well, Avalon... That might be the case today. However the last thing you want is to run into those who are returning to the earth late...Remember what happened to Laura when we were kids?" Aenon reminded the other fae as he let his hands slip from his hips. His emerald gaze then turned away from Avalon's amber's and turned them instead to the softly rustling bush a flight away. "...That same thing might end up happening to Athos if he continues to think with his belly." The fae sighed and shook his head irritably, causing his dark locks to roll and shake in the subtle wind caused by the casual motion. He then narrowed his gaze and leaned forwards, letting gravity embrace his form and take him the the mossy perch. For the briefest of moments he fell, enjoying the caress of the wind on his form before his wings began to slice the air! The motions creating an almost musical hum as he flew towards the blueberry bush nearby.
The dew left behind by the rain only made the large berries appear more appetizing. The clean crisp droplets melding with the sweet nourishing syrup that slipped free from the green flesh hidden behind that strained thin navy blue skin.
A pair of playful sapphires glimmered in pleased eagerness as he surveyed the natural bounty around him, then narrowed slightly in a mischievous manner as a sunny grin spread across his tanned features. Reaching up a muscular arm he carefully wrapped his warm hand around the overripe fruit and plucked it from the plant with careful ease.
There for the briefest of moments he scrutinized the berry with his oceanic gaze, never once losing the playful grin on his features. Satisfied he turned about, his runner's frame flexing slightly as he drew his arm back and stilled the breath that fell from his warm lips.
A moment passed, then another. His heartbeat whispered urgently in his ear with increasing urgency before his body suddenly sprang into motion! Lobbing the berry with all his might caused him to hop twice on his wooden perch, almost loosing his balance in an effort to make his blueberry missile as airborne as his companions.
Unfortunately for Athos, Aenon's reflexes were a step above. Letting a surprised sound pass his lips, Aenon ducked under while Avalon rose and both dodged the berry. "Athos!" Aenon's voice snapped in irritation as he landed on the branch.
"Oh come on Aenon...Lighten up a little will you?" Athos voice teased his friend. "We have come to this part of the forest almost every day...there has rarely been more than a sparrow here, let alone a hawk."
His tanned arm reached out again and took hold of one of the fat fruits. Glancing up at the cross fae, he rolled his sapphire blue eyes and shook his head, causing the golden waves of his curly hair to bounce a bit. Plucking the fruit from the bush he turned fully to face the other fae once more, then placed both his hands on the rims of his loose frayed blue jeans. "And humans? Really Aenon? Snakes I could see, falcons this deep in the forest is pushing it...but humans? Your caution is getting awfully close to paranoia."
Piercing emeralds narrowed at deep sapphires as the two fae locked eyes for a moment, an errant breeze causing the necklace of small trout teeth to dance across Athos's bare collar, the gentle breeze spreading cooling fingers across the heated marble skin that covered his muscular abs and pecs.
"For once I agree with Athos..Worrying about humans here is a bit excessive..." The voice that joined in was the careful lyrical whisper belonging to Avalon, who had a berry of his own held carefully in both hands., "Thank you for being protective, but this far in the forest we should be fine."
Aenon rolled his own eyes in an irritated manner before crossing his arms over his warm chest. "Yeah? well, its what your not careful for that gets you...and maybe I am being a bit paranoid, but really? We are the first to this blueberry patch so we need to be extra careful. who knows what else is watching? so we need to be quick and careful here...that means you too, Athos... So, less throwing and more harvesting. Remember the others are waiting for us back at the hollow."
Athos huffed and revealed his moist crimson tongue at Aenon before taking an exaggerated bite from the fruit he held, then chewed thoughtfully.. Once he finished with that mouthful he snickered and motioned to other of his companions. "Well, if we do find a human lets hope its another wandering princess. Avalon here managed to score a kick ass bangle from her...Honestly I didn't think you had the guts to steal her toe ring while she slept."
Avalon blushed at Athos's compliments and turned his honey brown eyes down to study the blueberry he held in gentle hands. "She..She had plenty other jewelry...I-I didn't think she would miss the one at her feet..." Lifting his hand he turned to focus on his golden prize. Sheepishly and fondly he rubbed at the gold band around his arm.
The flowing amber runes marked the jewelry to have once belonged to an wood elf, though the meaning of the runes was lost on the fae. "B...By the way, Aenon...I'm sorry about forgetting the baskets... "
Warm laughter came from the shadows under the ferns and the opal eyes closed briefly before turning to focus on Avalon. "don't worry Avalon...when we fill up the baskets we can stick the other berries on your horns."
Avalon's honey brown eyes widened in surprise and he quickly raised his hands to the pair of small deer faun like horns that were mostly hidden within his curly, reddish brown locks. "H-hey! don't put anything on my horns!" he whined as he stepped back a bit. "The berry juices would really make flying back unpleasant!! a-and Id rather not smell like blueberry pie..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3
Gentle and careful fingers secured another of the blueberries upon the pinnacle of the berry pyramid. Each of the berries were roughly as large as a cantaloupe to Avalon's small form and carefully nestled among one another in the secure bed of of grass, not unlike a mother bird amongst her eggs.
It had taken Avalon some time, but he had managed to help gather grass in order to weave new baskets to hold the harvest, something he had forgotten to bring when they had set out that morning.
However, the deepening shadows and dimming light was evidence enough that night was coming to chase the sun, and the moon's dominion was not welcoming for small beings such as he...
Though as worrying of an omen as this was, it did little to stop Avalon from sampling the fruits of his labor. lifting a warm finger to his smooth lips, Avalon's crimson tongue ghosted over his exposed flesh, sampling the thin layer of nectar that coated his fingers after a long day harvesting. The sweet taste gave him reason enough to sigh in bliss, closing his amber eyes for a brief moment.
"Avalon! Athos is finished with the last basket, so were heading out. Let us make haste...For dusk approaches!" Aenon's smooth tones were laced in urgency, though the meaning behind them was enough to bring Avalon's mind out of the clouds. Turning about on his heels, the fae's crimson wings gave a quick flutter as he gathered up his basket. The bangle on his arm made a soft metallic and musical note as he moved swiftly, quickly rising out of the bush and into the air by his companions.
Wordlessly the three looked to one another, with even Athos's tongue remaining silent. Without sharing a word Aenon merely nodded and turned about, letting his wings take him quickly over the mossy boulder and into the canopy above.
Avalon and Athos were quick to follow, their wings carrying them and the bounty they carried quickly towards home. But it was then that a golden glimmer caught Avalon's amber eyes, causing him to pause and glance in the direction of that metallic temptation.
What he saw was hardly what he had expected. His autumnal eyes widened in shock as his heart fell to his loins. Instinctively he quickly hid behind maple leaves that shared the colors of his wings, causing both Aenon and Athos to call out to him in concern before they too saw what had startled him so.
It was a human woman...At least it appeared to be. Her hair was a cascade of golden sunlight that only seemed to blaze brighter in contrast to her moon kissed skin. Soft, pink and plush lips were parted faintly as she drew smooth breaths, exposing the pearlescent teeth within her small mouth. Colorful designs decorated the cloth that covered her distinctly feminine form as she appeared to rest against the embrace of the mother maple behind her.
She was gorgeous beyond compare and all three of the young men were silenced as they observed her supple form. Though it was Avalon's eyes that followed the long milky road of her legs down to the well used leather sandals that protected her soft soles and long toes. It was there nestled snugly around a long moon kissed toe that a slender ring glimmered...The very same that caught Avalon's gaze a second before.
"Where...did she come from?" Aenon's worried tones hissed out in a hushed manner. His emerald gaze narrowed in suspicion at her peaceful form. "No human could have come this close without making some sort of sound...We could easily have stumbled onto her hours ago! I know for certain she wasnt here when we left for the bush..."
His words chilled the spines of his companions, the unmentioned concern in his tones leaving more than enough of a hint behind for all of them. Had she seen them? been watching them? Stalking them? Was she faking the slumber that she seemed to be enraptured by...Hoping that curiosity would draw them close enough to snatch up?
It was common knowledge that witches ate fae...swallowed them alive to consume the innate magic within them. More than a few fae met their end behind luscious lips similar to her own. Athos had always jested that he would seek out a witch for his end...After all, what better end could there be than to become a part of such a gorgeous creation?
However the normally playful fae was struck speechless at the sight before him. No witty or teasing words fell from his smooth lips.
It was then that the least likely of the three of them to react, did so. Avalon's shy and reserved form took to the air in an instant before diving down towards her slumbering figure!
Athos and Aenon both called out to him as Avalon fluttered down to her form. The combined and concerned voices of his companions drowned out by the urgent whispers of his heart as he approached the supposedly sleeping form of the goddess, which only increased in size and awe the closer he approached.
This would not be the first time he had ventured this close to a humanoid of her size...But even the elf maiden from before was not as graceful as the being before him...Though the adrenaline rush and racing heart was still the same as when he had taken the ring from the maiden before. Ultimately that was the goal this time as well, and hopefully would go as smoothly.
Carefully he alighted upon her shoulder. His soft freckle peppered feet ghosting over yielding skin as he cautiously proceeded across her form. His wings were folded flat against his back, less he erroneously bump into some sensitive portion and wake her. The further he walked the more careful he became, especially as he took that careful step from her collar to the physical evidence of puberty's generosity.
Cresting that supple mountain he took a moments pause to fully take in the beauty of the goddess's features before him. Carefully he memorized the delicate curves of her nose and the softness of his lips. A deep desire bubbled up from the core within him, demanding he throw aside all rationality and morality so as to fling himself upon those seductive lips..Or to take the slide and bury himself within the heavenly cleavage before him?
Unfortunately Avalon knew that such actions would wake her for certain...and what was uncertain would be her response to such a trespass...Would she enjoy such actions? Or would he find himself sliding down the interior of that slender throat...
The mental image caused him to shiver and shake his head. Spreading those wings again he took to the air and flew further down her form, sparing himself further temptation as he landed on the tip of her sandal. There he let his tongue pass eagerly over his smooth lips as the golden prize was so close now. Carefully again he crouched down, letting his smooth and gentle fingers slide along the tender, barely touched skin between her toes and took hold of the golden bands on either side of the ring.
There the warmth of her skin along with the scent and feel of her sweat caused a sensual shiver to slip down his spine and wake the dragon in his loins. There was something he just found so appealing being where he was, in the presence of such delicate feet as hers. Briefly he wandered what it might be like to curl up underneath those toes of hers, surrounded by her softness and her scent so completely and utterly? The thought made him lick his lips again before a faint blush pinked his tanned features.
He could not linger here much longer. Temptation whispered in his ears with every passing second...surely she wouldn't feel a lick?
Clearing his mind he squeezed those amber eyes shut, and gave the toe ring a tug.

What I am looking for in a RP partner.

Characters:

I desire responsive and creative partners. I love creating worlds, settings and characters… But I do not like it when I have to lead your OC around by her nose each and every post. Please, please, please be proactive. Nothing drains my muse more than making me feel that I am the only one pushing plot along. A good and simple solution for this is simply to create a character with goals and depth.

On the note of in-depth characters, I shall be honest and state right off the bat I prefer strong women. By strong I do not mean physically, though I do love that as well… But a woman who can handle herself without needing to rely on others, but is not above accepting assistance. I am not a fan of meek dolls who hide behind their companions, but have always loved the shield maiden I can depend to have my character's back and vice versa.

Post length:

A good, solid paragraph will entertain me. However, I believe that "You get out what you put in." If you reply to me with multiple paragraphs, I will likely take it as proof of your interest and respond quicker and with multiple paragraphs as well. Also there is more to write off of with longer posts after all!

With that stated, I understand not everyone has time to post mini-books up, and know that I will still happily accept a good paragraph…Just try not to make it every response please? Quality + Quantity trumps the speed of replies for me every time.

OOC:

I am a warm socialite who loves to compliment you about your writings, characters, and ideas. I also love it when I receive such praise! It feels good to be appreciated, and that is something we all can agree. I am not an electronic, I have feelings and believe you are not an electronic either. Therefore I care about how your day might have been, and I might notice when you're depressed or having an off day and try to make you feel better.

In short, I care about my rp partners. I will reach out to you in OOC chat on a different thread from the rp in an attempt to just get to know you better. You don't have to be social and we do not have to interact beyond the rp if that is your wish, but to be fully transparent I have trouble keeping rps going long term without this added aspect as my attention often shifts to focus on the new ideas I crave on a near monthly basis. My muse beckons when that happens and the quality of my replies may be impacted as well as their frequency.

My muse is a fickle bitch with no mercy and all the tenderness of a sandpaper band aid on a second degree burn. I hate her and she loves it.

Kinks:

How much smut will be present in a story entirely revolves around how much my partners wish there to be through discussion before the story begins and after through character decisions. My stories always tend to be plot heavy, but if you wish to just have a steamy encounter then I can respect that as well... But then I will expect my boundaries and kinks to be respected.

Please Let me know what you are looking for in a ratio of plot to smut and I will see what I can do.

(A partner willing to do anything in bold would instantly get my invested interest.)
Cuddling
Descriptive Foot Play / Foot Fetish / Foot Smothering (at least one of my characters tends to enjoy interacting with the feet of others.)
Natural Scent (I have characters that are very sensitive to Pheromones.)
Multiple Characters
Romance
Sweat
Teasing
Need to at least be "okay" with the above or we may not be a good match for writing.

Female
Plot Twists
Roleplay Perspective - Third Person
Macro/Micro relationships
Humanoids
Master / Pet
Discipline / Reinforcement
Anatomically Correct
Nonsexual Piercings
Physical Restraints
Shrinking (Micro)
Size Differences (Micro / Macro)
Story Driven
Storytelling (Narrator)
Storytelling (Player)
Suspension Play
Power Struggles
Defiance
Begging
Biting
Blindfolds
Branding
Consensual
Hair Pulling
Hand Cuffs
Heat / Rut
Dom role (Being a supportive dom comes second nature.)
Immobilization (Bondage)
Intelligent Characters
Kissing
Licking
Saliva
Light / Medium Bondage

Smothering
Caging
Chastity
Cunnilingus (Receiving/Giving)
Demons
Fellatio
Flogging / Whipping
Food Play
Footgear Worship (Sandals...And not the treads.)
Genital / Nipple Piercings
Glasses
Heavy / Extreme Bondage
Leash & Collar
Leather
Master / Slave
Orgasm Control / Denial
Pleasure Control / Denial
Pseudo-rape
Tickling
Tomboys
Vanilla Sex
Breath Control
Breeding
Size Differences (1-3 Feet)

Bloodplay
Degradation
Dirty Talking
Electric Toy
Exotic Species
Fear
Soft Vore (Being Predator/Depending?)
Soft Vore (Being Prey/Depending?)
Hypnotism / Mind Control
Kidnapping
Pregnancy

Anything that ends up in a toilet or is against site rules.
Adultery
Ass Worship
Diapers
Extreme Humiliation
Farting
Incest
Slobs

I am willing to discuss anything problematic and exclude or include desires.

Now with that all out of the way and assuming you are still here, I would love to present my ideas for RP's with you.
The RP's below are something I have been tinkering with over the course of a year or so. Without spoiling too much, expect to encounter the following themes in most if not all of my works...

Romance
Comedy
Action
Multiple male or female suitors
(Writing reverse harem, standard harem or mixed harem relationships are my specialty.)
Mature subject matter

NEW CRAVINGS

Here are new ideas I have come up with that are open for partnering. I am much more willing to take people up on these than my old muses, though they may lack the intro post or fine details but I will be updating them in the near future.

(Modern or Cyberpunk with fantasy elements)
This setting follows the tale of a woman with no family who was kidnapped and had her death staged by agents of a secret society. From there she is spirited away to a hidden location of ancient rituals, dressed in a white sacrificial silk dress and chained at the base of a massive offering plate. Things worsen for her as four dragons emerge from opposite sides overlooking her captive form and begin to bid on her!
From here my partner will choose one of the four dragons and the chosen drake will win the bid and take her from the alter. It is then revealed that he has no interest in harming her, has an attractive human form he can shift to, and is after an ability he claims she possesses... The ability to create dragon pearls.
So long as she agrees to learn how to create these coveted artifacts she will be able to enjoy all the luxuries of upper society, as dragons have been ruling over humankind in secret for thousands of years! But she is not free from threats as jealous eyes watch her from everywhere...Waiting for any opportunity.
This story will revolve exotic locations and the lavish lifestyles of the unfathomably wealthy as your character walks alongside the great powers of the world as they hide their true forms and intentions behind puppet human leaders. There will be intrigue, drama, betrayals and the like threaded like gold all throughout this story.

(High fantasy)
The Idea for this rp is rather simple at first glance. It takes place in a medieval fantasy world ruled by a powerful upper class of magic users who rule over those without magic with an iron fist.
Things have remained unchanged for hundreds of years, but an unlikely encounter in a shop selling magical ingredients leads to a new hope for things to change.
Now I could run this the usual way this setting is done with my writing partner playing as the one to come across the young dragon in the shop... But what I am hoping to do instead is have my writing partner play the part of the dragon instead! I would love to discuss what powers the dragon has, appearance and so forth as well as who and what my partner would like the rider to be. This rp is very flexible and I really look forward to working with a lucky partner on this one.

(Scifi with a dash of fantasy)
This story takes place in a galaxy that is far more technologically advanced and filled with all kinds of alien races and unexplored worlds. Star ships of every make and model travel from solar system to solar system in search or in defense of rare materials and growing empires. As a result there is an increased demand for talent to assist the expansion outwards, leading to the creation of various prominent institutions to help cultivate and encourage the honing of those whose skills are needed.
Taking advantage of one such opportunity was the hopeful daughter of a poor mineral mining family, whose high scores on a aptitude test gained her a scholarship to one of the best institutions available. Fortune seemed to be with her as she was promptly taken to the prestigious learning facility, where further testing placed her on the path of three highly competitive fields, one of which was the near-celebrity role of Mech Piloting.
Unfortunately this also drew the wrong kind of attention.. As the slovenly heir to the same mining company her father works for desires to take her from the training program and add her to his harem! Should she refuse him there would be no doubt that an unfortunate "Accident" would befall her family...
Luck had not yet abandoned her however, for another opportunity came in the form of a small but well known mech mercenary group looking to recruit potential...If she could get them to take her in then she would not only get hands on training by those experienced in her field but would also be shielded from the possible backlash from the slighted corporate heir!
There is a catch though... The mercenaries are an all boys group that specializes in pirating rival space factions! Will she be able to convince them to let her aboard? And can she survive a space voyage as the only woman aboard a ship filled with Veteran pilots of various alien races...?

(Distopian Cyberpunk with maybe a dash of fantasy)
This setting is pretty dark but has a lot of potential. Companies have begun kidnapping people who have lost their jobs in secret and augmenting them with experimental cyberware with a built in control collar. The purpose of this is to test experimental cyberware or bioware augmentation for possible wartime functions, so after augmenting these unlucky individuals they then include them in a massive hidden battle royale against other augmented people. These battles can happen at any time and any place and often when one side or another is not fully prepared. However there are a number of "chosen" who choose to team up with other augmented individuals, creating teams to help defend themselves and each other. The corporations in response started giving missions out to these groups with accommodations given to the chosen dependent on their mission success rate...

OlD MUSES

The below are old story ideas I have come up with. I either currently have partners for them or have mostly lost interest in the settings/characters within. While I will not automatically refuse to play the below settings, I will require you to bring forth something special to rekindle these old flames... Whether that be a character or further ideas to refresh these settings. please know that some of these stories can take place in more than one setting so there will be repeats.

For those looking for HIGH FANTASY

Monster Island
A young woman finally manages to break free of the controlling, abusive and manipulative clutches of her ex and spread her wings once again. Having changed jobs and moved cities to avoid a chance of him stalking her again, Joining a cruise to tropical paradise for a week sounded exactly like what the doctor ordered.
Unfortunately her awful luck seems to return when it is least welcome. A typhoon class storm brewed out of nowhere while she was traveling through the South China Sea, and in the ensuing chaos the vessel capsized! Plunging into the rolling waves her last memories of that terrible night were of lightning and huge, eerie blue lights in the dark depths...
Fortunately she did not drown in the deep, but woke up on the sugar soft sand circling one of many large and undocumented tropical islands. Is she the only survivor? How will she get back home? And is she truly alone on these fertile islands...?

This rp is an interesting one where the survivor (Your OC) Tries to survive on an series of islands inhabited by a group of monster boys and their occasionally aggressive affections. Though willing to help her, the chances of her leaving the island and rejoining society seems to dwindle as storm season approaches... And whether she actually wants to leave.

A Harvest Tale
This is a heartwarming slice of life story that takes place in the outskirts of the small rural town of Snowbell, a town made popular by retiring adventurers. There on the edge of the frontier lives your character, who has struggled alone to make ends meet in her family farm despite an onslaught of misfortune that has left her in debt. The RP begins with a heavy spring storm that covered for a goblin raid on the town, but in perhaps the first good change of fortune the goblins never reached the farm and were instead repelled by the town's defenders.
Not about to let the goblins recover the defenders were quick to track them into a nearby forest and destroy the nest there. However many were shocked to find a wounded male dryad amongst the small treasures within the goblin's abode, and after some consideration the defenders decide to give your OC the dryad in hopes of turning her luck around with the dryad's magic…

The story itself is supposed to be one of my most mellow and tender, a tale where a young woman's luck does a complete turn for the better as her formerly lonely life becomes filled with companionship, love and success.
You should not expect much in the way of strife with this story, though this world setting is shared with a fair few of my other RPs. Nonhumans are still treated poorly in some cases, even sold as slaves in others… However this issue is hardly brought to light as the town this story takes place in has little patience for such interests.
Expect a lot of fluff, romance, comedy and warm tenderness in this story.

The Last Enthraller
This RP takes place in a world without humans. Here all the inhabitants are demi humans of some form, such as elves, dwarves and similar ilk… Or monsters, some of which are civilized. Society here is in the late medieval age, yet wildly differs as the pillars of society are built on a matriarchal level as opposed to the more traditional male dominated societies of the medieval age.

Your character was a human on earth… But she was killed in a horrible and violent manner. But instead of an afterlife she finds herself alone in this fantasy world where human women have fantastical powers and are known as "Enthrallers". Enthrallers only appear at auspicious times and have been known to either become great heroines or the direst of villainesses! Unfortunately she is the only one of her kind to still exist in this world, and her powers build off of those she binds to herself. She must choose whether to save this new world or become its new queen…

The Sanguine Rose
The Sanguine rose. Kiss of death. Midnight thorn.
Dark petals laced with pastel patterns of inky black and ruby red. A flower that gives off a smell similar to lavender, and has a dark black stem with violet leaves.
An exceptionally rare flower boasting many coveted properties. Found under unique circumstances, this flower only grows from the casualties left behind from a dispute over love or lust...be it a war between two princes over the hand of a coveted princess or two knights each vying for the affections of one lady. Said to be born of death's jealousy, it is said to be able to make a permanent love potion, or the most powerful of poisons.
The emblem of one such flower took the honored place as the heart of her families crest. A symbol of her family's ability to persevere under even the worst of times. Placed in the center of her families flag, she watched it burn along with the rest of her families ancestral home and heirlooms.
The knights came with no warning, following close behind the heels of betrayal. Her parents had been unprepared, and had suffered the cost of misplaced trust.
Branded as monsters, vermin, spawn of the night. She and all her brothers and sisters were rounded up like animals, then one by one were stripped and killed like animals. The youngest in her family she could do little more than watch and wait her turn.
The executioner was a well-known knight, a boastful monster hunter of impressive size. He among others had looted her family's home, and among the items there was an enormous axe, one once used by her father.
And this monster was using it to kill the children of its former wielder.
He forced and four others forced her and her siblings away from the burning remains of their home, away from the cheering hoards of the victorious soldiers who believed themselves heroes, ridding the world of monsters. Down to the river by her home, another place where there had been plentiful good memories.
There he started with her oldest brother, too young still to hold a sword. He was stripped and made to take to all fours like an animal before that giant parted his head from his body.
Following him was her eldest sister, then her second and third brothers. Her second sister was given to the soldiers and suffered the worst of all of them. The oldest of her siblings was twelve.
Now it was her turn. Like the brothers and sisters before her she was lead to the side of the river and her clothes taken from her. Forced to crawl on her knees she was stopped by the giant's massive boot, which pressed against her back roughly, forcing her into the blood soaked mud.
The silver edged axe was pressed against the back of her neck, stinging her with cut skin and marking her with the blood of her siblings as it was slowly raised by the armored giant. Yet before the axe could fall a gauntlet clad hand reached up to stop it. "Halt, Sir Fergus...Look to this one."
The man next to the executioner was the one responsible for this...the betrayer. She was too young to know his name, but knew his face. He had been around her father and her mother, in addition to another. He was almost unrecognizable now, wearing her father's dark armor and with her mother's great sword...trophies he had taken.
Looking down upon her with eyes filled as much with irritation as they were with greed, he flipped her over onto her back. Using his boot to smear away the bloody mud from her stomach, he exposed the birthmark that had surrounded her navel. "This is the mark of the chosen...The king would pay our weight in armor to have her."
Fergus looked down to him, his beady black eyes darkening slightly. "More money...?" he inquired before turning his gaze down to the girl under his boot. "Appealing...do we not have enough already?" He inquired, motioning back to the ransacked mansion that had been her home. "Money, land, fame and titles." The man continued, his grip on the axe unwavering as he turned his eyes up from her to meet his. "Far more than we could receive here killing these creatures."
A hiss was heard as a woman stepped into the scene, wearing not the heavy armor of the men but a mix of metal and leather. Twisting cruel eyes down to the little girl she shook her head and looked to the betrayer. "Do not chance it. What the king does not know does not concern him. She can come back at a later age and be a thorn in our sides...just like that wretched weed in her family flag."
There was a pause as all three of the figures stared at one another, hostilities clearly rising between the three. "I did not come here for just the loot, or the satisfaction of killing creatures such as her. I came for the land, the title and what I was born to take." motioning to her he spoke again. "She will be my prize then. I shall relinquish all prizes taken from the mansion that I do not already have on my person...but I will take the girl. You have all had your fill of blood and gold."
With that said she was roughly grabbed by her hair and hauled to her feet by the man, then shoved away from the giant. "Move." the betrayer commanded her, pushing her away roughly as the other two watched on.
Fifteen years had passed since that night...yet the memory remains clear. Given to the king like a trinket, she was added to his collection of similar children and trained to become tools of war. Magicians, assassins, caretakers of "Goddess's Jewels"...or dragon eggs. Since her first day in training she had cared for that egg, preparing for the day it would finally open for her. Her time under the king was no less kind, being the only nonhuman among humans to say she was mistreated was an understatement. Now supposedly the time of her graduation had come, and her egg was due to wake along with the others...could the old power contained within finally give her the tools to change the dark path of her life?

This rp is rather dark. It follows the story of a nonhuman woman coming to age, a personification of the sanguine rose if you will.
The idea of this rp is supposed to be similar to that of "The Count of Monte Cristo", but instead follows this cursed woman as she makes allies and one by one on her path of revenge.
Please keep in mind it is important that the character be capable with dark magic...as in casting violent spells and beyond adept at using weapons such as swords.

The Daughter of the Moon
The sound of the auctioneers hammer slamming against wood sounded out throughout the whisper filled room. "A genuine black star stone, sold to the gentlemen in the imp mask for $2,000,000." The auctioneer's deep voice filled the room as butler stepped off the stage with an object wrapped in white silk cloth, carrying the goods to its new owner.
Adjusting his own mask, the auctioneer paused for a moment to survey the masked individuals assembled before him. A wide smirk crossed his features as he let a long breath exhale past his lips, then licked them excitedly. "Now...I promised you all the best for last...so let me prove the rumors true...for today we have with us something far more precious than the usual stock..."
Snapping his gloved fingers once, the auctioneer waited as the rustling of metal chains sounded out from the crimson curtain behind him, and the whispering in the room was replaced with silent anticipation.
Flanked on either side by armed, masked men was a slender figure clad in a silver cloak. Her face hidden by the long hood, it was impossible to make out anything beyond her soft lips and chin. Her bare feet ghosted across the marble floor with scarcely a sound before she was stopped at the room's center by the two masked individuals at her side. The cold chains that bound her wrists connected to the tight collar around her neck, keeping her from crying out as the individual to her right gave the chain a brief tug, clinking the chains once before letting the room fall silent.
"Sources tell me that what you see before you is one of this centuries Moon born. I can claim to her validity, as can any who wish to test her aura." Nodding once, the masked man cleared his throat before he spoke up. "I will start the bidding at $5,000,000."
Despite the seemingly absurd cost, the numbers on her rose quickly, soon surpassing the aforementioned number at an incredible rate. Time passed slowly in the auction room, but soon the price reached a peak few dared to follow. "$500,000,000!" An elderly woman's voice rasped out from behind a worn fox mask. Dark, glowing red eyes peered out from behind them at the bound girl, much like how a cat looks at a cornered mouse. "$800,000,000!" Another shouted out in heavy tones, this voice belonging to an overly heavy man wearing a boar's mask.
For a time the room was silent...eight hundred million? How could one possibly justify such an outlandish price? Sensing the disbelief that filled the room the man stood up with a grunt and reached into a coat pocket. "This one's genes alone would set my homunculi company beyond the competition...her genes in common sacrificial fodder? My products would leave the shelves faster than they can be stocked!" A greedy grin exposed flat teeth as the large man waved about a checkbook in a gloved hand. "I will go higher too...try Me." he spoke in almost gleeful tones, when the sudden creak of old wood filled the room, causing many to turn back to the entryway.
Standing in the doorway to the room was a new individual, late to the auction. His long dark cloak looked as if he had torn a piece of the midnight sky and wrapped it around his tall figure, The dark cloth would shift slightly as he moved, while the minuscule runes that decorated it would glimmer and sparkle like tiny stars. Lifting up a liquid black leather glove, the young man adjusted the demon mask covering his features. The same gloved hand slipped higher up on the mask, smoothing back his silken black hair once before coming to rest next to his other hand atop the darkly glowing amethyst that crested the lacquered black wood of his cane.
Tapping the ground three times, he surveyed the room. Glowing purple eyes searched the room from behind the demon mask, and whispers of "The Midnight King" and "Dark Sorcerer" filled the auction room.
All at once that amethyst gaze fell upon the chained figure of the young girl. For a moment the masked man held that gaze on her...then he began to move once more.
His dark cloak spread out behind him as he took brisk steps to the front of the room, Exposing a pair of expensive black boots and matching pants as he walked towards her.
Taking that cane in his right hand, he ascended the small set of stairs between himself and her, and soon "The midnight king" stood tall over her figure!
The two guards at her side seemed uneasy now with the mysterious, dark man standing so close to the girl. One of them cleared their throat. "Sir, you cannot come up here-"
Lifting a leather clad finger to the lips of his demon mask, the tall man shushed the guard as if he was silencing a rowdy child. Lowering that same hand, the dark man gently lifted the hood of the girl's silver cloak, and gazed down at her now exposed features. "...$2,000,000,000." The man's voice was smooth, yet deep and silken. His offer brought a collective gasp from those gathered in the surrounding auction room. Turning that amethyst gaze to the auctioneer, he placed a possessive hand on the young woman's shoulder. "There will be no other offers. I am taking this one with me to my domain...and she will become my apprentice.

This will be an rp centering on your main character, a young woman of at least 18 years of age. All through her life she has been surrounded by supernatural happenings and misfortune, many of which affect those around her but not directly herself. These things ranged from benevolent, such as lights turning on for her in dark rooms, to the dark...such as when a girl in her high school class was found dead in the bathroom after bullying her. Though never once did these supernatural events harm her in any way, it caused her to drift from foster family to foster family all her life.
Suddenly, a day after receiving news that her current foster parents were going to kick her from the house, cloaked men came when she was alone and kidnapped her from her home. She was taken far from anywhere she knew, and forced into a silver silk cloak like a virgin sacrifice in some long forgotten cult ritual. Chained and taken through an unfamiliar marble building filled with overly dressed masked individuals, it would seem like fate had finally grown tired of playing with her...But it is a well-known fact that dawn comes after the darkest part of night, so perhaps a change of fortune will finally find its way to this cursed girl?

The Valley of the Wisps
The Wisp Valley has always been sheltered from the outside world. hidden on all sides by a tall mountain range known as the "Goddess's Hands" for the way they seem to form a bowl around the vibrant valley and let in the many life giving streams and rivers that keep the valley rich and fertile.
Beings possessing a mixture of human and animal traits called this valley home, and have lived here for as long as time can remember. Known as Beastfolk, they were as one with the land around them as the Fae and other spirits of the land and air. For a time, there was harmony...But as with all things, nothing lasts forever.
From the wastes beyond the mountains came the north men. The reasons for their migrations from the land beyond have been lost to time, but upon their arrival a war between the beast folk and the invaders begun! Both sides are responsible for heinous deeds...The invaders were known to skin the Beastfolk, Keeping their hide and bodies as trophies of war! While the beast folk were little better, treating the invaders the way a cat treats a mouse...Killing and consuming them without mercy.
Deeds that to this day are spoken of as whispers, stories of warning to both species. Fortunately the blood shed ended when the heroes of both sides were laid low by the Fae, who feeling the pain of the Goddess put an end to the war, then divided the valley in two.
The north lands and forests of the mountains belong to the humans, who dwell in their cities and villages...while the deep forests and wetlands of the south belong to the beast folk. These lands are divided by the highlands, a hilly terrain where both species watch over each other with suspicion...Woe be to the one that strays into the others lands.
Years have passed since then...and the veterans of this once Great War are now old, grey of fur or hair. Some have enjoyed the peace, while others detest it...and now, tensions rise once again as the two races have been beset by their own problems...
A dark plague has descended upon the human settlements, killing many within the overpopulated cities and towns, pushing them farther south in an attempt to flee the plague and possibly secure land and a future for themselves...
The beast kin fare little better. This same plague has killed many of the wild game in their lands, and though they know the cure they can do little to save all the animals in the forest. Hunger and a need to test themselves push the younger Beastkin northwards...
Tensions between both species has begun to rise once more...and it looks as if in time there shall be another war between the two races...Yet the threat of war does not stop four brave young men from journeying to the very tips of hand of the human lands, and just outside the woods of the beast folk they helped build a small village in hopes of following the dreams of a normal life...yet with as close as they are to the enchanted domain of the beastfolk, and with the unrest of the times...such a dream is an unlikely one.

I am hoping to rp with someone willing to play a female beast folk.
Essentially I am hoping that the beast folk, while searching for food falls for a trap meant for wild game, and ends up being found by one of the four young men spoken of in the above story....from there on, it can go anywhere!

An Amber Song
The Gold Leaf forest has always been an enchanting place...massive trees forever bare the reds and golds of their autumn attire as ancient magic thrives in this place. Stories are told of the beings that dwell within, hidden in the shadows of the great trees. Some are tales of caution, others seem to be tales of impossible friendships or even romances within the woods...
Nearby this forest lies the village of Amberrun, its inhabitant's peaceful yet superstitious folk. Most stay clear of the woods, the stories of warning causing them to keep their distance. yet hunters and even witches frequent the woods, returning from the woods to tell tales that the magic of the forest has not died...yet not all hunters and witches enter the forest to harvest the rare herbs and abundant game within...some are responding to the villagers call, for it has been rumored that fae are stealing food from the fruit orchards by the forest...and a reward has been placed on fae for their capture...as for the witches, fae contain ingredients for many powerful potions...

This rp is the most open ended. It can go any number of ways depending on my partner's desires. There is no true villain in this, and originally this was to be a slice of life rp, where we simply follow the life of a spell caster woman who learns to adapt to a life surrounded by fae boys, and the antics that ensue surrounding them. This is an rp you must tell me what you're looking for and requires work from my partner as well as myself.

For those looking for MODERN FANTASY

Monster Island
A young woman finally manages to break free of the controlling, abusive and manipulative clutches of her ex and spread her wings once again. Having changed jobs and moved cities to avoid a chance of him stalking her again, Joining a cruise to tropical paradise for a week sounded exactly like what the doctor ordered.
Unfortunately her awful luck seems to return when it is least welcome. A typhoon class storm brewed out of nowhere while she was traveling through the South China Sea, and in the ensuing chaos the vessel capsized! Plunging into the rolling waves her last memories of that terrible night were of lightning and huge, eerie blue lights in the dark depths...
Fortunately she did not drown in the deep, but woke up on the sugar soft sand circling one of many large and undocumented tropical islands. Is she the only survivor? How will she get back home? And is she truly alone on these fertile islands...?

This rp is an interesting one where the survivor (Your OC) Tries to survive on an series of islands inhabited by a group of monster boys and their occasionally aggressive affections. Though willing to help her, the chances of her leaving the island and rejoining society seems to dwindle as storm season approaches... And whether she actually wants to leave.

Harmony University
A girl cursed by misfortune all her life finally managed to scrape enough together to try and finish her nursing degree at a prestigious college known as Harmony University. Betting her last five years dual shifting jobs as a waitress, she finally manages to move into her new apartment and prepare for her upcoming college year.
But things are not all of what they seem... Odd students and mysterious happenings are commonplace here, and soon it becomes apparent that the students and faculty who work here are not even human!
Encouraged to take a minor in witchcraft now, she needs to learn quick to keep her humanity a secret... Or she might not make it to graduation...

This is a story where a human girl slowly learns to become a witch while developing relationships with various monster boys on campus while protecting her secret humanity from those who may wish to eat her...or worse. It takes place mainly on a college campus far away from any major city and secluded in the mountains. there is a nearby town and the potential for traveling, but most the story will stay here.

City of Midnight
This idea is one of my more ambitious and also one of my more gritty and dark settings. This is an alternative look at the same world as the setting of "A Modern Fable", but just not through the viewpoint of a newly recruited agent of paranormal law enforcement.
This setting takes place in New York in an alternative earth where Nonhumans "Paranormals" Hide in plain sight. Many are powerful, yet your OC is among the most dreaded of all. If the agents of FABLE had even a hint of what she was, there would be little doubt that she would be under a watch list so long as she drew breath.
Of course that was before she killed her former boss, an undocumented arch mage in hiding. It had taken some time to gain his trust, but easy enough as he was a lecherous scumbag. Now with his spell book in her possession, she is not only a monster but one who can cast the worst blood magic has to offer…
With power like that, what is there to do but build a hidden empire?

This story will require you play a powerful hybrid being who has learned the dark secrets of blood magic. An example would be a succubi/vampire, or even some kind of dragon/fallen angel. After character creation you will pick up after mastering the spell book and summoning your first familiar from a combination of elemental lures. Afterwards the story is one of intrigue and plotting as your character develops businesses, builds companies, meets powerful and influential figures, and develops a harem of powerful men to serve her desires.

The Amethyst Grimoire
Jason Marinara took another long drought from the bottle as his red jeep raced around yet another bend, his aggressive driving manner almost taking him into his forest surroundings.
James could not care less though. For with every drink he took felt as if liquid fire was slithering down his throat. The quick buzz and burn to follow almost made him forget about his ex. "Fucking cunt...what's so great about Ian? He's a fucking twat is what he is...hope she chokes on him." He growled out as he rolled down the window to spit and toss the "Fireball" he had just finished.
Tires squealing he drifted on the old dirt road, his car moving almost into the dark branches of the nearby oak. The sound was loud, but it seemed to almost amplify itself when measured against the dark tranquility of the woods around him. Jason could not care less about this though, as there was no one else to hear him.
The forest road he was driving on was far from any populated locations and used to once connect to an old lumber town that had long been abandoned. There had once been a small town near here, but it was a shell of what it once had been. No, he was not worried about a cop and was not even worried about an animal with the offensive music blasting out of his speakers.
Which is why the sudden appearance of a woman on the road was the last thing he was prepared for.
His left hand was already outside the window, about to throw his third bottle onto a passing tree when she stepped out and onto the road. Eyes like dark pearls matched her long flowing hair and contrasted against her snowy skin and flowing white dress. He watched as her scarlet lips parted to begin a scream, her formerly flawless features contorting into a mask of terror.
Expletives left Jason's own mouth as he quickly twisted the steering wheel to the right, whipping his vehicle away from the screaming woman that had suddenly stepped into his path! His jeep swerved hard, the glass he had been holding formerly shattering against a tree a moment before another loomed into view. Seconds felt like an eternity as the jeep swung towards the gnarled black oak, giving James just enough time to shut his eyes.
The impact that followed shook James to his core. Colors flashed around him as his body was thrown about. Although he was certain there must have been a sound, something other than the impact itself, he heard nothing as his world was thrown into pain and disarray before abruptly turning black.
The sound of his jeep's horn slowly brought James back to consciousness, causing him to let out a whimper as he let his shaky hands carefully explore his bruised form. Rising to his knees he was relieved upon realizing that he was whole and intact, despite the odds. A glance back to his former jeep however, showed it fared less well.
The mangled mess of metal, glass, leather and red paint looked more like a twisted art project than a vehicle. Oil spilled from the broken mess, spilling all around the bits and pieces that littered the ground around the wreck.
"Oh my god..." James rose to his feet, his shaking hands rising to tug at his long, wavy blond hair. "What the fuck...how...how am I gonna pay for this...?" A movement to his right caused his eyes to dart over to the woods, where he witnessed the woman from before fleeing into the woods.
The sight stunned James for a moment...then he felt rage bubble up and fill him entirely. Here he was in the middle of nowhere, now not only single but in debt too...And all because of a woman. No, this time...this time would be different. No woman was going to get away with screwing him over again!
Taking a sharp piece of metal in his hands he rose up. "Hey!! You!! Get back here!!!" he shouted at her retreating form, then rushed after her! He stumbled as he rushed after her, the crash having not removed the after effects of his three bottles of whiskey.
Through thorny bushes and thick branches he chased after the sobbing, terrified woman. More than once he had been close enough to grab her arm, but was always foiled by all manner of woodland hazards. As the chase continued into the night, the earth beneath him became wet and yielding and the thick trees made the way for reeds and clumps of swamp grass. Yet this change in scenery was a welcome change to James, who was tired of chasing the woman through the woods. Splashing from nearby alerted him to her position, and he saw her as she desperately tried to make her way across the water to the other side. "Got you now bitch!!!" he yelled out as he rushed over to her, his form crashing through the water as he waded in after her. His left hand lashed out, wrapping around her arm and yanking her to him!
Lifting his make shift weapon in a threatening manner, his features contorted in rage he stared at the woman he had chased through the woods. But it was only in that moment that he beheld the horror she had become. His face once so contorted with rage twisted into a mask of primal terror. But before he could scream or even fight back she wrapped her arms around his figure, almost as embracing a lost lover. A sigh of relief whispered out from her as she fell back, taking him with her into the dark waters.
"Detective." The officer greeted the young man as he stepped out of the black sedan. His professional looking black suit matching his hair and shoes. "Just Grey." He stated as he turned to look at the wreck, then scowled. "Looks like a crushed sardine can, doesn't it?" the officer inquired, then let out a sigh as another officer began to put down markers around the scene. "Bastard must have been going...what...eighty? How fast do you need to be going to make your car look like that…?"
Grey raised an eyebrow then turned his dark brown eyes over to the car. "Yeah, a can. But where is the sardine?" Another cop motioned to the front, then shook his head. "Not much to see. Honestly can't even tell it was human if it wasn't driving the car. Heads cracked in by a branch and I'd wager it died on impact. I say it cause...well..." the officer trailed off.
Moving over to the front of the destroyed jeep, Grey looked at the badly decomposed body. Raising a hand to his nose to ward off the flies and smell, he looked over the victim's form...or what was left of it. "If it wasn't for the hunters hearing the horn, chances are good the guy would have not have been found till much later...no one uses these roads. Dangerous with all these turns and they don't really lead to nothing. That and the whole white lady and all."
Grey frowned at the officer's words and turned to look to him in an irritated manner. "White lady?" he inquired, causing the young officer to nod. "Yessir. Used to be seen all the time on the roadside...all kinds of legends about her too...ranging from a ghost to a fairy of some kind. There's been a fair few crashes on these roads and people've seen odd things here. Locals attribute this all to be her work."
Grey was quiet as he stared at the officer, as if reaffirming his words. When the officer nodded again he sighed. "For real?" Grey grumbled before whipping out his phone and casting another glare to the officer. "Hello, dispatch? Call Crowe..." turning to look at the body in the car he then glanced back to the officer.
"Yeah, we might have a situation."

This rp is an experiment of love for me. Here I bring horror to the forefront. This story follows the footsteps of a young witch as she sets out on the path to becoming a Grand Sorceress, the top title amongst witches and wizards. The first story will take place as the witch is binding her first true familiar and setting off on one of three paths... The Demon, the Fae, and the cursed. Depending on her choice she will gain certain powers and a familiar.
Afterwards will begin the true story...where your character and her familiar will tackle horror story settings, some familiar and some original...but all dealing with the occult and paranormal in one way or another. If you enjoyed the "Witcher" games and setting, this is very similar and in a modern setting.

The Avalon Odyssey
There is a tale that has been told since the eldest of us was but a child...A tale of Mankind's fall.
Long ago man turned on the other races, breaking an unspoken truce that had been since the birth of time. Blood and tears drowned the fertile land known as Eden, and the divinities turned their vengeful gaze to humanity.
It was the goddess of the moon that stood between them and the genocide they desired, for while the other gods saw only the carnage she saw the love that humanity was capable of. And so the goddess woke the elemental princes and forged a world for humanity alone, banishing them to this new fertile land and give time for Eden to recover.
As they settled, it was the midnight king who approached her. The king of monsters warned her that humanity had not learned from their mistakes, and were destined to repeat their past mistakes. The Goddess knew of the king's wisdom, but had faith in humanity...so the two struck a deal, hat should she be wrong the gods would be free to punish humanity as they saw fit.
Time passed, and mankind grew beyond the expectations of all. Towers of metal and glass scratched the clouds and metal beasts that ran on a mysterious black gold reigned over the skies and oceans. Humanity improved and became stronger, far stronger than any other race before it.
Yet despite all their power, they were powerless against their greatest fault...Greed. At times it was greed that proved the driving force for development and growth, but at other times it lead to wars against themselves.
Unexpectedly the gates between the worlds opened, and earth was suddenly exposed to a world humanity had not been a part of since their acceptance of fire. The gods waited with baited breath, but it seemed an uneasy peace came instead of the war all expected.
However...Greed returned. Humanity saw the abilities and traits of the other races and coveted them
. Releasing their metal monsters upon the world, humanity stole the secrets of magic, managing to fell even a god in their pursuit of power.
Reeling in shock, the gods watched as humanity struck one of their own. But to the surprise of all it was the goddess of the moon who rose first. Her wrath shook the heavens and the realm, for the betrayal of humanity was far deeper with her than any of the others.
"All of which you coveted shall be lost to you, just as you took from others I shall take from you!"
These words were the last she ever spoke to man as she released her wrath upon them. From the countless lives that had been, only a fourth were spared as the power of man was broken...and they fled into the shadows.
Life became a struggle, a civil war between the humans that refused to end their desires for the very heavens and the humans who wanted to simply live in peace. All the while the world around them changed as the vengeance of the moon and the gods continued.
Both worlds became covered in vibrant nature, the sprawling metal towers of man toppled under the might of life, and many secrets were lost. Finally the war ended and the fourth of humanity split in half.
Some went to the ruins of times past and used what was left of humanity's secrets to build sprawling walls around the ruins. Within they sought to capture fragments of what used to be and to recover the secrets that had been lost.
The others followed the last desires the moon goddess gave to them, and try to live as she intended them to...In the natural world and in a struggling harmony with the other races who still remember the war that was.
The tale is one of caution now, to remind people to treasure what is most important.

This Rp is one of my most ambitious, with two possible story arcs. It takes place in a post-apocalyptic world, but unlike a world in ruin the world is thriving. Forests have retaken much of what was left behind on earth, and there is plentiful resources as the world was healed by the moon goddess's magic.
However, that does not mean this is a utopia. All the other races that were wronged by humanity still have recall the blood from the first wars, let alone the most recent ones. As a result humanity is predated upon by the other races...The best humanity can expect is indifference, while the worst are eaten or killed simply out of spite. Monsters also frequent this world now, making life as a human or half human all the more difficult.

Frontier arc: High Fantasy meets Old Western/Steam punk.
This arc takes place in a small frontier town deep in the woods. Located on a trade route between one of the bigger human fortress-cities and many resource hot spots, many beings of all kind frequent the rough and tumble town of Red Leaf...though not all are friendly.
It is within here that a young woman grew up, a half breed raised by the town alchemist and healer. With love and devotion he raised her the best he could on his own, teaching her not just alchemy but martial prowess, including one of the more heavily guarded secrets of humanity...Gun-smithing and marksmanship.
Her mother had vanished since before she could remember, all in pursuit of a myth known as "Avalon."... A supposed paradise that was torn from the heavens in the last great war. Her mother did not leave her daughter with nothing however, as her small library of magic tomes and remaining worldly belongings fell to her daughter for use.
Now working as a waitress at the local bar, she has had her share of miniature adventures and tall tales... yet today it seemed fate had found her...and had traveled quite far too...

City arc: High fantasy meets Cyber punk
This arc takes place in the heart of one of humanities remaining cities. Surrounded on all sides by a sprawling metal wall, the city itself is run by a mega-corporation that tries to recapture the power and magnificence that humanity once had.
This story follows the escapades of a young half human struggling to eke out a living in the slums and lower caste along with desperate humans and non-humans alike.

The Daughter of the Moon
The sound of the auctioneers hammer slamming against wood sounded out throughout the whisper filled room. "A genuine black star stone, sold to the gentlemen in the imp mask for $2,000,000." The auctioneer's deep voice filled the room as butler stepped off the stage with an object wrapped in white silk cloth, carrying the goods to its new owner.
Adjusting his own mask, the auctioneer paused for a moment to survey the masked individuals assembled before him. A wide smirk crossed his features as he let a long breath exhale past his lips, then licked them excitedly. "Now...I promised you all the best for last...so let me prove the rumors true...for today we have with us something far more precious than the usual stock..."
Snapping his gloved fingers once, the auctioneer waited as the rustling of metal chains sounded out from the crimson curtain behind him, and the whispering in the room was replaced with silent anticipation.
Flanked on either side by armed, masked men was a slender figure clad in a silver cloak. Her face hidden by the long hood, it was impossible to make out anything beyond her soft lips and chin. Her bare feet ghosted across the marble floor with scarcely a sound before she was stopped at the room's center by the two masked individuals at her side. The cold chains that bound her wrists connected to the tight collar around her neck, keeping her from crying out as the individual to her right gave the chain a brief tug, clinking the chains once before letting the room fall silent.
"Sources tell me that what you see before you is one of this centuries Moon born. I can claim to her validity, as can any who wish to test her aura." Nodding once, the masked man cleared his throat before he spoke up. "I will start the bidding at $5,000,000."
Despite the seemingly absurd cost, the numbers on her rose quickly, soon surpassing the aforementioned number at an incredible rate. Time passed slowly in the auction room, but soon the price reached a peak few dared to follow. "$500,000,000!" An elderly woman's voice rasped out from behind a worn fox mask. Dark, glowing red eyes peered out from behind them at the bound girl, much like how a cat looks at a cornered mouse. "$800,000,000!" Another shouted out in heavy tones, this voice belonging to an overly heavy man wearing a boar's mask.
For a time the room was silent...eight hundred million? How could one possibly justify such an outlandish price? Sensing the disbelief that filled the room the man stood up with a grunt and reached into a coat pocket. "This one's genes alone would set my homunculi company beyond the competition...her genes in common sacrificial fodder? My products would leave the shelves faster than they can be stocked!" A greedy grin exposed flat teeth as the large man waved about a checkbook in a gloved hand. "I will go higher too...try Me." he spoke in almost gleeful tones, when the sudden creak of old wood filled the room, causing many to turn back to the entryway.
Standing in the doorway to the room was a new individual, late to the auction. His long dark cloak looked as if he had torn a piece of the midnight sky and wrapped it around his tall figure, The dark cloth would shift slightly as he moved, while the minuscule runes that decorated it would glimmer and sparkle like tiny stars. Lifting up a liquid black leather glove, the young man adjusted the demon mask covering his features. The same gloved hand slipped higher up on the mask, smoothing back his silken black hair once before coming to rest next to his other hand atop the darkly glowing amethyst that crested the lacquered black wood of his cane.
Tapping the ground three times, he surveyed the room. Glowing purple eyes searched the room from behind the demon mask, and whispers of "The Midnight King" and "Dark Sorcerer" filled the auction room.
All at once that amethyst gaze fell upon the chained figure of the young girl. For a moment the masked man held that gaze on her...then he began to move once more.
His dark cloak spread out behind him as he took brisk steps to the front of the room, Exposing a pair of expensive black boots and matching pants as he walked towards her.
Taking that cane in his right hand, he ascended the small set of stairs between himself and her, and soon "The midnight king" stood tall over her figure!
The two guards at her side seemed uneasy now with the mysterious, dark man standing so close to the girl. One of them cleared their throat. "Sir, you cannot come up here-"
Lifting a leather clad finger to the lips of his demon mask, the tall man shushed the guard as if he was silencing a rowdy child. Lowering that same hand, the dark man gently lifted the hood of the girl's silver cloak, and gazed down at her now exposed features. "...$2,000,000,000." The man's voice was smooth, yet deep and silken. His offer brought a collective gasp from those gathered in the surrounding auction room. Turning that amethyst gaze to the auctioneer, he placed a possessive hand on the young woman's shoulder. "There will be no other offers. I am taking this one with me to my domain...and she will become my apprentice.

This will be an rp centering on your main character, a young woman of at least 18 years of age. All through her life she has been surrounded by supernatural happenings and misfortune, many of which affect those around her but not directly herself. These things ranged from benevolent, such as lights turning on for her in dark rooms, to the dark...such as when a girl in her high school class was found dead in the bathroom after bullying her. Though never once did these supernatural events harm her in any way, it caused her to drift from foster family to foster family all her life.
Suddenly, a day after receiving news that her current foster parents were going to kick her from the house, cloaked men came when she was alone and kidnapped her from her home. She was taken far from anywhere she knew, and forced into a silver silk cloak like a virgin sacrifice in some long forgotten cult ritual. Chained and taken through an unfamiliar marble building filled with overly dressed masked individuals, it would seem like fate had finally grown tired of playing with her...But it is a well-known fact that dawn comes after the darkest part of night, so perhaps a change of fortune will finally find its way to this cursed girl?

A Modern Fable
Monsters exist.

Upon the dawning of the new millennium, the wards that separated the two realms finally faded to nothing. Every shadow became a door, every body of water a gate...allowing non humans to cross from their savage lands to our own.

Yet they did not come in armored hoards...no unstoppable wave of flesh and iron bent on global domination. No, they entered one by one...perhaps in groups at most. Carefully, slowly and deliberately they invaded the world, blending into society and vanishing amongst the growing population of humanity like morning dew on a leaf.

That was ten years ago.

During that time, humanity was completely unaware. As the population grew, so did violent crime. Humans became numb to vanishing members of their communities. Sure, those close to these unfortunate victims would cry out, inform the police...form search parties that would last for weeks ...but over time, those preyed upon by malevolent non humans became little more than pictures and names...a paragraph of information below a mugshot posted up on worn wooden boards at rest stops on the highways...Those who know them all but given up hope of ever finding them again.

Darkness is always first...However, she is never far from her sister, Light. Not every monster was interested in preying upon humans. Many had left their own worlds, fleeing from persecution and trying to cultivate a second chance for themselves on earth.

The presence of these monsters was felt in subtle ways...A miracle here and there...A small excerpt in the newspaper to smile about when one enjoys a Sunday coffee at 9 am.

Suddenly, at the dawn of 2015...The shadows were lifted. World leaders came forth, announcing the existence of monsters to the world. On that same day, a united global security force known as "Fable" was created through the combined effort of monsters wishing to create a new life on earth, and humans willing to welcome and profit off the new abilities of those who come from a realm of magic.

In the span of two years, this new global force succeeded in not only keeping the peace...but bringing a new golden age to earth. On the surface, Fable exists to uphold peace and utilize a union of monsters and humans to the betterment of all...underneath, Fable is a company that monopolized non-humans and the benefits they brought...and now, all non-humans entering earth must do so with a permit, and live with a "Guardian" human...Otherwise, they will be considered to be malevolent and dealt with accordingly...

This story will have two possible starting points...if you have another idea for one, pass it by me. I am flexible.
Option 1: Traditional route: This starts you off with the character being a human unaware of the existence of non-humans.

*this route has you meet more characters one at a time, allowing you to get to know them on an individual level before another is introduced. This route is more for those who want to take it slow and are more interested in the romance element.

Be aware however that this allows for more flexibility but at the cost of story pacing...And at times can be more "Slice of life" than action based...for those who are interested in this more power to you.

Option 2:
Full House route: This route starts you off further into the story. Your character was found by Fable agents where two monsters fought. Seeking to charge your character with instigating the fight between the two non-humans, the agents give your character two choices...face a lengthy and expensive court trial under charges of accessory to murder....or to work for Fable as an agent.

*This route has you meet most the members of the reverse harem setting at once. It makes it harder to know the characters on an individual level unlike the traditional route, but is faster paced and has more comedy and action. Personally I would recommend this one as it keeps the rp from becoming stagnant.

Last but not least, you will need to let me know the setting for the story. Do you want this to take place in a coastal area like Thailand? A huge city like London? Perhaps even more rustic like Alaska? Your location will mean much for what nonhumans can partner up with your character...for example, a merman will not do well in a desert setting. Please let me know beforehand what setting you would like.

The Tale of Dawn and Dusk
Life was never easy, much less for the college grad witch, sorceress or druid.
Upon graduation, all those of the magic walks of life, regardless of class are expected to have a familiar. This familiar is expected to serve them, complete jobs and the like. The bonding ceremony for a familiar is no small event however, for the magician must bond their soul with their new partner.
As if that was not enough, both the species and capabilities of the familiar determine the kinds of jobs their masters will be eligible for! A weak willed sorceress or wizard with a simple owl or other such familiar will only ever have access to a simple placement in society, a farmer, police officer or the like. Now while this is by no means a negative thing, as there are plenty of stories where witches and wizards with weak familiars rise up to take places of privilege...But those lucky few who manage to bind the souls of dragons, vampires, kyuubi and the like are quickly offered places of luxury and power...sometimes even sitting amongst the elitist table of the arch magi.
That said, a mage that leaves college without being bound to a familiar and vice versa is scoffed at for being too picky, and looked down upon. A mage without a familiar will take whatever job they can get usually, and this is especially the case for one such magician. Luck for her seemed to vanish like wisps of smoke after she managed to snatch a position in one of the higher prestige colleges...for afterwards, it was all downhill from there.
So it must have seen like a change in fate when a job offering opened up for this young mage, it would have been foolish to let it pass. Yet even then, this location is more than a little out of the way.
The clinic is located far away from the urban sprawl and deep in the heart of the wild lands, which is a habitat ripe with monsters and the brave villages that struggle with them for resources. Directly in the middle of this dangerous frontier lies a forest trapped in autumn for eternity...the season held in place by an ancient spell. And at its edge rests a controversial hospital specializing in the healing and recovery of magical creatures, monsters included. And it's this place that is searching for magi like her.
Of the positions available for application, all have a single requirement and disclaimer.

1. The Magi must not have a familiar, for before they became a familiar the beings were monsters...and some monsters do not get along well with others. A monster can smell if a witch or wizard has a familiar, and may become aggressive depending on what it is.

2. The hospital staff and patients are not responsible for any Injuries acquired while employed or visiting the grounds.
With Requirements and a Disclaimer like that, what could possibly go wrong?

This is yet another fleshed out request thread of mine that developed from a daydream stumbled upon whilst struggling to stay awake during a rather...dry...lecture from my Crime and Punishment class.
There are two possible story arcs that can develop from this thread, and I do not wish to refer to them as arc1 or arc2, I shall describe them as either the tale of dusk or the tale of dawn. Each give you, the perspective RPer, a chance to explore this world of mine in two completely different viewpoints...through the eyes of a sorceress, or that of a monster....Or both for the Auspicious individual wishing to see both sides of the coin~

A tale of Dawn: This arc places the main character (you) in the shoes of some form of spell caster. By all means you can be as creative as you wish to be with what kind, from the dark allure of the necromancer to the natural wisdom of the druid and everything in between. The only true requirement I have for her is that she take up employment at the hospital, her position is also extremely flexible as this is no ordinary clinic...She can take any position from the trusted nurse to a more adventurous position such as a monster handler, but not take a position of high power within the clinic, like an administrator.

A tale of Dusk: This arc places the main character (you) in the position of a monster! Here you can be as mighty or humble as you wish...are you a being of the light? An angel perhaps, a good spirit of nature? Or a dweller of the night, such as a vampire or mischievous demon? Some may not even truly be of the light or dark, such as a fae or the like. The only requirements I have for this story is that the character's monster have a humanoid form, whether or not that form is entirely human is up to you, so long as they have a form that appears at least half human. Secondly, the being you choose must be have reason for being admitted to the hospital for care. Are they injured? Sick? And so on.

A tale of Twilight: This arc is only available to someone willing to play two main characters, and these main characters will take both of the aforementioned roles offered to you, the prospective partner. Keep in mind this will mean twice the work, as playing more than one character requires dedication! However, this also may mean the rp may be twice as enjoyable.

An Amber Song
The Gold Leaf forest has always been an enchanting place...massive trees forever bare the reds and golds of their autumn attire as ancient magic thrives in this place. Stories are told of the beings that dwell within, hidden in the shadows of the great trees. Some are tales of caution, others seem to be tales of impossible friendships or even romances within the woods...
Nearby this forest lies the village of Amberrun, its inhabitant's peaceful yet superstitious folk. Most stay clear of the woods, the stories of warning causing them to keep their distance. yet hunters and even witches frequent the woods, returning from the woods to tell tales that the magic of the forest has not died...yet not all hunters and witches enter the forest to harvest the rare herbs and abundant game within...some are responding to the villagers call, for it has been rumored that fae are stealing food from the fruit orchards by the forest...and a reward has been placed on fae for their capture...as for the witches, fae contain ingredients for many powerful potions...

This rp is the most open ended. It can go any number of ways depending on my partner's desires. There is no true villain in this, and originally this was to be a slice of life rp, where we simply follow the life of a spell caster woman who learns to adapt to a life surrounded by fae boys, and the antics that ensue surrounding them. This is an rp you must tell me what you're looking for and requires work from my partner as well as myself.

For those looking for CYBERPUNK with maybe a dash of FANTASY

Harmony University
A girl cursed by misfortune all her life finally managed to scrape enough together to try and finish her nursing degree at a prestigious college known as Harmony University. Betting her last five years dual shifting jobs as a waitress, she finally manages to move into her new apartment and prepare for her upcoming college year.
But things are not all of what they seem... Odd students and mysterious happenings are commonplace here, and soon it becomes apparent that the students and faculty who work here are not even human!
Encouraged to take a minor in witchcraft now, she needs to learn quick to keep her humanity a secret... Or she might not make it to graduation...

This is a story where a human girl slowly learns to become a witch while developing relationships with various monster boys on campus while protecting her secret humanity from those who may wish to eat her...or worse. It takes place mainly on a college campus far away from any major city and secluded in the mountains. there is a nearby town and the potential for traveling, but most the story will stay here.

Vampire's Paradise
Once vampires were hunted and reviled, feared for natural abilities, magic and pseudo immortality. These dark times were successful in their attempts to genocide the entire vampire race, chasing them out of society and into the shadows.
This all changed when it was found that those with a specific strain of vampirism known as the Empress was found to have the ability to heal ailments such as cancer, aging, and various forms of degradation and not transfer the vampirism in the process.
Now the world is rife with abrupt change not seen since the crusades against the children of the night. The rich and powerful now covet vampires while society lifts them up as heroes and saviors.
Yet the damage done in yesteryear is not so easily undone... Few vampires remain, and efforts must be made to increase their number to meet the demands of this new blossoming field of medical discovery.

This story can either take place is a cyberpunk-esque world or a slightly post modern setting. It follows a young vampire as she is secreted away by the CEO of a prominent medical company and taken to a secret retreat filled with rare monster boys who are all more than willing to tend to her in hopes of gaining the blessing of her vampirism...and her heart.

City of Midnight
This idea is one of my more ambitious and also one of my more gritty and dark settings. This is an alternative look at the same world as the setting of "A Modern Fable", but just not through the viewpoint of a newly recruited agent of paranormal law enforcement.
This setting takes place in New York in an alternative earth where Nonhumans "Paranormals" Hide in plain sight. Many are powerful, yet your OC is among the most dreaded of all. If the agents of FABLE had even a hint of what she was, there would be little doubt that she would be under a watch list so long as she drew breath.
Of course that was before she killed her former boss, an undocumented arch mage in hiding. It had taken some time to gain his trust, but easy enough as he was a lecherous scumbag. Now with his spell book in her possession, she is not only a monster but one who can cast the worst blood magic has to offer…
With power like that, what is there to do but build a hidden empire?

This story will require you play a powerful hybrid being who has learned the dark secrets of blood magic. An example would be a succubi/vampire, or even some kind of dragon/fallen angel. After character creation you will pick up after mastering the spell book and summoning your first familiar from a combination of elemental lures. Afterwards the story is one of intrigue and plotting as your character develops businesses, builds companies, meets powerful and influential figures, and develops a harem of powerful men to serve her desires.

The Amethyst Grimoire
Jason Marinara took another long drought from the bottle as his red jeep raced around yet another bend, his aggressive driving manner almost taking him into his forest surroundings.
James could not care less though. For with every drink he took felt as if liquid fire was slithering down his throat. The quick buzz and burn to follow almost made him forget about his ex. "Fucking cunt...what's so great about Ian? He's a fucking twat is what he is...hope she chokes on him." He growled out as he rolled down the window to spit and toss the "Fireball" he had just finished.
Tires squealing he drifted on the old dirt road, his car moving almost into the dark branches of the nearby oak. The sound was loud, but it seemed to almost amplify itself when measured against the dark tranquility of the woods around him. Jason could not care less about this though, as there was no one else to hear him.
The forest road he was driving on was far from any populated locations and used to once connect to an old lumber town that had long been abandoned. There had once been a small town near here, but it was a shell of what it once had been. No, he was not worried about a cop and was not even worried about an animal with the offensive music blasting out of his speakers.
Which is why the sudden appearance of a woman on the road was the last thing he was prepared for.
His left hand was already outside the window, about to throw his third bottle onto a passing tree when she stepped out and onto the road. Eyes like dark pearls matched her long flowing hair and contrasted against her snowy skin and flowing white dress. He watched as her scarlet lips parted to begin a scream, her formerly flawless features contorting into a mask of terror.
Expletives left Jason's own mouth as he quickly twisted the steering wheel to the right, whipping his vehicle away from the screaming woman that had suddenly stepped into his path! His jeep swerved hard, the glass he had been holding formerly shattering against a tree a moment before another loomed into view. Seconds felt like an eternity as the jeep swung towards the gnarled black oak, giving James just enough time to shut his eyes.
The impact that followed shook James to his core. Colors flashed around him as his body was thrown about. Although he was certain there must have been a sound, something other than the impact itself, he heard nothing as his world was thrown into pain and disarray before abruptly turning black.
The sound of his jeep's horn slowly brought James back to consciousness, causing him to let out a whimper as he let his shaky hands carefully explore his bruised form. Rising to his knees he was relieved upon realizing that he was whole and intact, despite the odds. A glance back to his former jeep however, showed it fared less well.
The mangled mess of metal, glass, leather and red paint looked more like a twisted art project than a vehicle. Oil spilled from the broken mess, spilling all around the bits and pieces that littered the ground around the wreck.
"Oh my god..." James rose to his feet, his shaking hands rising to tug at his long, wavy blond hair. "What the fuck...how...how am I gonna pay for this...?" A movement to his right caused his eyes to dart over to the woods, where he witnessed the woman from before fleeing into the woods.
The sight stunned James for a moment...then he felt rage bubble up and fill him entirely. Here he was in the middle of nowhere, now not only single but in debt too...And all because of a woman. No, this time...this time would be different. No woman was going to get away with screwing him over again!
Taking a sharp piece of metal in his hands he rose up. "Hey!! You!! Get back here!!!" he shouted at her retreating form, then rushed after her! He stumbled as he rushed after her, the crash having not removed the after effects of his three bottles of whiskey.
Through thorny bushes and thick branches he chased after the sobbing, terrified woman. More than once he had been close enough to grab her arm, but was always foiled by all manner of woodland hazards. As the chase continued into the night, the earth beneath him became wet and yielding and the thick trees made the way for reeds and clumps of swamp grass. Yet this change in scenery was a welcome change to James, who was tired of chasing the woman through the woods. Splashing from nearby alerted him to her position, and he saw her as she desperately tried to make her way across the water to the other side. "Got you now bitch!!!" he yelled out as he rushed over to her, his form crashing through the water as he waded in after her. His left hand lashed out, wrapping around her arm and yanking her to him!
Lifting his make shift weapon in a threatening manner, his features contorted in rage he stared at the woman he had chased through the woods. But it was only in that moment that he beheld the horror she had become. His face once so contorted with rage twisted into a mask of primal terror. But before he could scream or even fight back she wrapped her arms around his figure, almost as embracing a lost lover. A sigh of relief whispered out from her as she fell back, taking him with her into the dark waters.
"Detective." The officer greeted the young man as he stepped out of the black sedan. His professional looking black suit matching his hair and shoes. "Just Grey." He stated as he turned to look at the wreck, then scowled. "Looks like a crushed sardine can, doesn't it?" the officer inquired, then let out a sigh as another officer began to put down markers around the scene. "Bastard must have been going...what...eighty? How fast do you need to be going to make your car look like that…?"
Grey raised an eyebrow then turned his dark brown eyes over to the car. "Yeah, a can. But where is the sardine?" Another cop motioned to the front, then shook his head. "Not much to see. Honestly can't even tell it was human if it wasn't driving the car. Heads cracked in by a branch and I'd wager it died on impact. I say it cause...well..." the officer trailed off.
Moving over to the front of the destroyed jeep, Grey looked at the badly decomposed body. Raising a hand to his nose to ward off the flies and smell, he looked over the victim's form...or what was left of it. "If it wasn't for the hunters hearing the horn, chances are good the guy would have not have been found till much later...no one uses these roads. Dangerous with all these turns and they don't really lead to nothing. That and the whole white lady and all."
Grey frowned at the officer's words and turned to look to him in an irritated manner. "White lady?" he inquired, causing the young officer to nod. "Yessir. Used to be seen all the time on the roadside...all kinds of legends about her too...ranging from a ghost to a fairy of some kind. There's been a fair few crashes on these roads and people've seen odd things here. Locals attribute this all to be her work."
Grey was quiet as he stared at the officer, as if reaffirming his words. When the officer nodded again he sighed. "For real?" Grey grumbled before whipping out his phone and casting another glare to the officer. "Hello, dispatch? Call Crowe..." turning to look at the body in the car he then glanced back to the officer.
"Yeah, we might have a situation."

This rp is an experiment of love for me. Here I bring horror to the forefront. This story follows the footsteps of a young witch as she sets out on the path to becoming a Grand Sorceress, the top title amongst witches and wizards. The first story will take place as the witch is binding her first true familiar and setting off on one of three paths... The Demon, the Fae, and the cursed. Depending on her choice she will gain certain powers and a familiar.
Afterwards will begin the true story...where your character and her familiar will tackle horror story settings, some familiar and some original...but all dealing with the occult and paranormal in one way or another. If you enjoyed the "Witcher" games and setting, this is very similar and in a modern setting.

The Avalon Odyssey
There is a tale that has been told since the eldest of us was but a child...A tale of Mankind's fall.
Long ago man turned on the other races, breaking an unspoken truce that had been since the birth of time. Blood and tears drowned the fertile land known as Eden, and the divinities turned their vengeful gaze to humanity.
It was the goddess of the moon that stood between them and the genocide they desired, for while the other gods saw only the carnage she saw the love that humanity was capable of. And so the goddess woke the elemental princes and forged a world for humanity alone, banishing them to this new fertile land and give time for Eden to recover.
As they settled, it was the midnight king who approached her. The king of monsters warned her that humanity had not learned from their mistakes, and were destined to repeat their past mistakes. The Goddess knew of the king's wisdom, but had faith in humanity...so the two struck a deal, hat should she be wrong the gods would be free to punish humanity as they saw fit.
Time passed, and mankind grew beyond the expectations of all. Towers of metal and glass scratched the clouds and metal beasts that ran on a mysterious black gold reigned over the skies and oceans. Humanity improved and became stronger, far stronger than any other race before it.
Yet despite all their power, they were powerless against their greatest fault...Greed. At times it was greed that proved the driving force for development and growth, but at other times it lead to wars against themselves.
Unexpectedly the gates between the worlds opened, and earth was suddenly exposed to a world humanity had not been a part of since their acceptance of fire. The gods waited with baited breath, but it seemed an uneasy peace came instead of the war all expected.
However...Greed returned. Humanity saw the abilities and traits of the other races and coveted them
. Releasing their metal monsters upon the world, humanity stole the secrets of magic, managing to fell even a god in their pursuit of power.
Reeling in shock, the gods watched as humanity struck one of their own. But to the surprise of all it was the goddess of the moon who rose first. Her wrath shook the heavens and the realm, for the betrayal of humanity was far deeper with her than any of the others.
"All of which you coveted shall be lost to you, just as you took from others I shall take from you!"
These words were the last she ever spoke to man as she released her wrath upon them. From the countless lives that had been, only a fourth were spared as the power of man was broken...and they fled into the shadows.
Life became a struggle, a civil war between the humans that refused to end their desires for the very heavens and the humans who wanted to simply live in peace. All the while the world around them changed as the vengeance of the moon and the gods continued.
Both worlds became covered in vibrant nature, the sprawling metal towers of man toppled under the might of life, and many secrets were lost. Finally the war ended and the fourth of humanity split in half.
Some went to the ruins of times past and used what was left of humanity's secrets to build sprawling walls around the ruins. Within they sought to capture fragments of what used to be and to recover the secrets that had been lost.
The others followed the last desires the moon goddess gave to them, and try to live as she intended them to...In the natural world and in a struggling harmony with the other races who still remember the war that was.
The tale is one of caution now, to remind people to treasure what is most important.

This Rp is one of my most ambitious, with two possible story arcs. It takes place in a post-apocalyptic world, but unlike a world in ruin the world is thriving. Forests have retaken much of what was left behind on earth, and there is plentiful resources as the world was healed by the moon goddess's magic.
However, that does not mean this is a utopia. All the other races that were wronged by humanity still have recall the blood from the first wars, let alone the most recent ones. As a result humanity is predated upon by the other races...The best humanity can expect is indifference, while the worst are eaten or killed simply out of spite. Monsters also frequent this world now, making life as a human or half human all the more difficult.

Frontier arc: High Fantasy meets Old Western/Steam punk.
This arc takes place in a small frontier town deep in the woods. Located on a trade route between one of the bigger human fortress-cities and many resource hot spots, many beings of all kind frequent the rough and tumble town of Red Leaf...though not all are friendly.
It is within here that a young woman grew up, a half breed raised by the town alchemist and healer. With love and devotion he raised her the best he could on his own, teaching her not just alchemy but martial prowess, including one of the more heavily guarded secrets of humanity...Gun-smithing and marksmanship.
Her mother had vanished since before she could remember, all in pursuit of a myth known as "Avalon."... A supposed paradise that was torn from the heavens in the last great war. Her mother did not leave her daughter with nothing however, as her small library of magic tomes and remaining worldly belongings fell to her daughter for use.
Now working as a waitress at the local bar, she has had her share of miniature adventures and tall tales... yet today it seemed fate had found her...and had traveled quite far too...

City arc: High fantasy meets Cyber punk
This arc takes place in the heart of one of humanities remaining cities. Surrounded on all sides by a sprawling metal wall, the city itself is run by a mega-corporation that tries to recapture the power and magnificence that humanity once had.
This story follows the escapades of a young half human struggling to eke out a living in the slums and lower caste along with desperate humans and non-humans alike.

A Modern Fable
Monsters exist.

Upon the dawning of the new millennium, the wards that separated the two realms finally faded to nothing. Every shadow became a door, every body of water a gate...allowing non humans to cross from their savage lands to our own.

Yet they did not come in armored hoards...no unstoppable wave of flesh and iron bent on global domination. No, they entered one by one...perhaps in groups at most. Carefully, slowly and deliberately they invaded the world, blending into society and vanishing amongst the growing population of humanity like morning dew on a leaf.

That was ten years ago.

During that time, humanity was completely unaware. As the population grew, so did violent crime. Humans became numb to vanishing members of their communities. Sure, those close to these unfortunate victims would cry out, inform the police...form search parties that would last for weeks ...but over time, those preyed upon by malevolent non humans became little more than pictures and names...a paragraph of information below a mugshot posted up on worn wooden boards at rest stops on the highways...Those who know them all but given up hope of ever finding them again.

Darkness is always first...However, she is never far from her sister, Light. Not every monster was interested in preying upon humans. Many had left their own worlds, fleeing from persecution and trying to cultivate a second chance for themselves on earth.

The presence of these monsters was felt in subtle ways...A miracle here and there...A small excerpt in the newspaper to smile about when one enjoys a Sunday coffee at 9 am.

Suddenly, at the dawn of 2015...The shadows were lifted. World leaders came forth, announcing the existence of monsters to the world. On that same day, a united global security force known as "Fable" was created through the combined effort of monsters wishing to create a new life on earth, and humans willing to welcome and profit off the new abilities of those who come from a realm of magic.

In the span of two years, this new global force succeeded in not only keeping the peace...but bringing a new golden age to earth. On the surface, Fable exists to uphold peace and utilize a union of monsters and humans to the betterment of all...underneath, Fable is a company that monopolized non-humans and the benefits they brought...and now, all non-humans entering earth must do so with a permit, and live with a "Guardian" human...Otherwise, they will be considered to be malevolent and dealt with accordingly...

This story will have two possible starting points...if you have another idea for one, pass it by me. I am flexible.
Option 1: Traditional route: This starts you off with the character being a human unaware of the existence of non-humans.

*this route has you meet more characters one at a time, allowing you to get to know them on an individual level before another is introduced. This route is more for those who want to take it slow and are more interested in the romance element.

Be aware however that this allows for more flexibility but at the cost of story pacing...And at times can be more "Slice of life" than action based...for those who are interested in this more power to you.

Option 2:
Full House route: This route starts you off further into the story. Your character was found by Fable agents where two monsters fought. Seeking to charge your character with instigating the fight between the two non-humans, the agents give your character two choices...face a lengthy and expensive court trial under charges of accessory to murder....or to work for Fable as an agent.

*This route has you meet most the members of the reverse harem setting at once. It makes it harder to know the characters on an individual level unlike the traditional route, but is faster paced and has more comedy and action. Personally I would recommend this one as it keeps the rp from becoming stagnant.

Last but not least, you will need to let me know the setting for the story. Do you want this to take place in a coastal area like Thailand? A huge city like London? Perhaps even more rustic like Alaska? Your location will mean much for what nonhumans can partner up with your character...for example, a merman will not do well in a desert setting. Please let me know beforehand what setting you would like.

The Tale of Dawn and Dusk
Life was never easy, much less for the college grad witch, sorceress or druid.
Upon graduation, all those of the magic walks of life, regardless of class are expected to have a familiar. This familiar is expected to serve them, complete jobs and the like. The bonding ceremony for a familiar is no small event however, for the magician must bond their soul with their new partner.
As if that was not enough, both the species and capabilities of the familiar determine the kinds of jobs their masters will be eligible for! A weak willed sorceress or wizard with a simple owl or other such familiar will only ever have access to a simple placement in society, a farmer, police officer or the like. Now while this is by no means a negative thing, as there are plenty of stories where witches and wizards with weak familiars rise up to take places of privilege...But those lucky few who manage to bind the souls of dragons, vampires, kyuubi and the like are quickly offered places of luxury and power...sometimes even sitting amongst the elitist table of the arch magi.
That said, a mage that leaves college without being bound to a familiar and vice versa is scoffed at for being too picky, and looked down upon. A mage without a familiar will take whatever job they can get usually, and this is especially the case for one such magician. Luck for her seemed to vanish like wisps of smoke after she managed to snatch a position in one of the higher prestige colleges...for afterwards, it was all downhill from there.
So it must have seen like a change in fate when a job offering opened up for this young mage, it would have been foolish to let it pass. Yet even then, this location is more than a little out of the way.
The clinic is located far away from the urban sprawl and deep in the heart of the wild lands, which is a habitat ripe with monsters and the brave villages that struggle with them for resources. Directly in the middle of this dangerous frontier lies a forest trapped in autumn for eternity...the season held in place by an ancient spell. And at its edge rests a controversial hospital specializing in the healing and recovery of magical creatures, monsters included. And it's this place that is searching for magi like her.
Of the positions available for application, all have a single requirement and disclaimer.

1. The Magi must not have a familiar, for before they became a familiar the beings were monsters...and some monsters do not get along well with others. A monster can smell if a witch or wizard has a familiar, and may become aggressive depending on what it is.

2. The hospital staff and patients are not responsible for any Injuries acquired while employed or visiting the grounds.
With Requirements and a Disclaimer like that, what could possibly go wrong?

This is yet another fleshed out request thread of mine that developed from a daydream stumbled upon whilst struggling to stay awake during a rather...dry...lecture from my Crime and Punishment class.
There are two possible story arcs that can develop from this thread, and I do not wish to refer to them as arc1 or arc2, I shall describe them as either the tale of dusk or the tale of dawn. Each give you, the perspective RPer, a chance to explore this world of mine in two completely different viewpoints...through the eyes of a sorceress, or that of a monster....Or both for the Auspicious individual wishing to see both sides of the coin~

A tale of Dawn: This arc places the main character (you) in the shoes of some form of spell caster. By all means you can be as creative as you wish to be with what kind, from the dark allure of the necromancer to the natural wisdom of the druid and everything in between. The only true requirement I have for her is that she take up employment at the hospital, her position is also extremely flexible as this is no ordinary clinic...She can take any position from the trusted nurse to a more adventurous position such as a monster handler, but not take a position of high power within the clinic, like an administrator.

A tale of Dusk: This arc places the main character (you) in the position of a monster! Here you can be as mighty or humble as you wish...are you a being of the light? An angel perhaps, a good spirit of nature? Or a dweller of the night, such as a vampire or mischievous demon? Some may not even truly be of the light or dark, such as a fae or the like. The only requirements I have for this story is that the character's monster have a humanoid form, whether or not that form is entirely human is up to you, so long as they have a form that appears at least half human. Secondly, the being you choose must be have reason for being admitted to the hospital for care. Are they injured? Sick? And so on.

A tale of Twilight: This arc is only available to someone willing to play two main characters, and these main characters will take both of the aforementioned roles offered to you, the prospective partner. Keep in mind this will mean twice the work, as playing more than one character requires dedication! However, this also may mean the rp may be twice as enjoyable.

For those looking for SCIFI maybe with a dash of FANTASY
(Check NEW CRAVINGS)

FANDOM BASED RPS
More "Fandom" as in taking place in similar worlds/settings to the mentioned fandom. I will not include cannon characters of these settings.

Daily Life with Monster Boys
https://pm1.narvii.com/6194/e869e9f6e208232e68c78949d525cc865192e656_hq.jpg

For centuries the existence of "monsters" or "parahumans" was a heavily guarded secret throughout the entirety of the world. But a decade ago it was decided at a secret meeting in the UN to lift the veil and attempt to integrate the hidden populace of parahumans into the world.
Now Parahumans are a relatively common and accepted sight. They help with many jobs that before never existed or were far more difficult without them whist trying to adapt to modern society. Usually this means trying to find humans who are willing to allow them to live with them for a time and teach them how to better fit in with society.
This rp is a reverse harem take on the somewhat popular "Monster Masume" Manga/light novel/anime. Only instead it follows your OC who signed up to a government home stay program in return for a massive tax break. However, she may have gotten more than she bargained for as more and more young male para humans arrive at her home!

Pokémon Gijinka: Variant Shadows
Sounds of 8 bit music began to fill the air, emanating from the small flashing blue device held in the young child's hands. Soft blue eyes glimmered with anticipation as a familiar logo filled the screen before fading away briefly, only to be replaced by the gritty 8 bit figures of a Nidorino and a Gengar as they sized each other up from opposite sides of the small screen. Nidorino gave a few excited hops, perhaps using an agility skill but it was impossible to tell. Gengar responded by raising a right arm in a horribly telegraphed attack, before bringing it down as the Nidorino dodged with ease.
"Sarah?" A woman's voice spoke in tender tones as she entered the room and leaned over the child buried in stuffed toys. A pair of light purple-almost pink fox like ears adorned the top of the woman's head, matching her similar colored hair. They twitched occasionally, sensitive to the harsh 8 bit noises emitted by the game her daughter was playing. "Sweetie, why don't you turn that off and join your siblings and father on the couch? The championship match is on tonight." She implored her, staring down at her tenderly with a pair of softly glowing blue eyes.
"Jewel! I cut the chilled Oran berries as you asked, and am waiting here for you. Sarah, come on over with your mom and watch this with your siblings and parents!" The father's deep yet warm voice sounded out from a nearby room, causing Jewel to smile as she crouched down by her daughter. "Come on then, let's go to the rest of the family." She whispered quietly before nuzzling Sarah, earning a few giggles from the young girl before she scooped her up and carried her into the media room…but not before sneakily using a soft bifurcated tail to mute her daughter's game, putting an end to the 8 bit noises the machine made.
The two sat down by the father and her other siblings, whose eyes were already glued to the images appearing on the display screen. "Just in time you two. The news section ended, so you arrived right at the good stuff."
The family all soon quieted down, their gazes focused on the screen as the child turned off her game and snuggled in-between her mother and father. Letting out a small sigh she too turned her wide eyes to the broadcast.

-----------------------------------------------------------------<3

Camera crews barked orders to one another over the ever present roar of the colosseum. People had gathered to this scene in the hundreds, all eager to witness this month's challenger in action. The lights had already begun to dim as an announcers charismatic voice somehow managed to rise even above the noise of the crowd. "Ladies and gentlemen…tonight we bring you the third part of a saga! Witness the rise of a star that has already defeated three of the elite four…Introducing the challenger, Mythril and her chosen companion…Arthur the variant Gallade!"
The polished gates at the far left side of the battle field rose with the sound of heavy gears turning, allowing two figures to step forward and into the ring. Almost immediately the colossal screen to the left of the field projected the strong and determined features of a young woman with long silver hair and sharp green eyes. Her attire was simple, yet clean and telling. A long white leather jacket lay across her shoulders, matching a metal grey tube top and long white and grey pants with new shoes of a matching color. Briefly however, the screens zoomed in on six spherical shapes of varying color that ringed her slim waist like a belt, evidence that she had brought her whole team with her.
Her chosen companion wore a similar attire, his hair was also a shimmery silver that matched his eyes. Faint green runes decorated the inside of the heavy leather cloak he wore about himself, concealing all but the armored shoes that poked out from beneath.
The two were still for a time, absorbing the eager cheering of the crowd from all around them. Eventually, even the determined look on Mythril's features faded as a warm smile crossed her features. This was just another step in a long journey she had taken with that small Ralts. It had been a long journey, and now here she was…on the fourth step to the champion herself. Her dream was within reach.
Letting out a breath she didn't know she was holding, Mythril closed her eyes to soak in the moment and still her racing heart. At that moment Arthur took a step from her side and reached up, his smooth fingers taking the corner of his long white leather cloak and flinging it into the air behind him! The movement revealed the shimmering silver and white breastplate that adorned him, as well as soft green rune decorated swordsman silk attire.
The gutsy challenging move drew another roar of the crowd, yet the action was no act of fan service as the lights at the other end of the Colosseum had begun to go out at a steady rate. "Opposing Mythril today is the last of the well-known elites of the region…Having managed to wrestle victory from the grip of the guardian of light…today, Mythril and Arthur must face off against the guardian of shadows…Lowen Nocturnus Moon!!"
Suddenly all lights in the Colosseum began to rapidly dim, causing some in the crowd to cry out while others quieted. Gradually a hush fell over the crowd as the darkness set in…and with it, anticipation.
Once again Mythril felt her heartbeat beginning to race as she looked about the shadows. Suddenly the ominous grinding of gears signaled the raising of her opponents gate, causing her sharp eyes to dart over to the source of the sound.
Knowing what lay on the other side of the gate caused Arthur to take another step forwards in a protective manner. Shifting to a martial arts stance he raised both hands in an aggressive manner while a growl fell from his parted lips and gritted teeth. This was followed by a threatening hissing sound that emanated from his arms as they shifted into slender blades! The now razor sharp edges of his forearms glimmering threateningly in the dying light around him. "Easy Arthur…" Mythril's voice breathed out behind him as she reached down to her hip and pulled free a long silver mechanical wand. As she turned it on a bracelet on her arm began to glow and runes on both devices gave a faint light in the now total darkness around them.
Then there was the soft whisper of cloth from behind followed by the sensation of warm breath on the back of her exposed ears…The feeling chilling despite the real physical warmth. "Boo." A voice hissed out from behind her in playful tones, earning a surprised cry from the woman as she gave a single hop out of instinct!
Almost as soon as the sound left her lips Arthur had sprung into action. His bladed arms slicing the very air as he swung at the being that had snuck up behind his master! The edges of his bladed arms clashed against the attackers own weapon of choice, and the sudden flash of dim purple flames illuminated the now four figures on the battlefield.
Silver edged blades drew sparks from the braced obsidian staff held by the cloaked form of the Mismagus. Narrowed Silvers glared into glowing amethyst as the two Pokémon glared daggers at one another. Then there was a sudden rush of air as the two pushed away from each other and returned to their trainer's sides, with Mythril pointing her glowing wand at the Mismagus.
As the Mismagus stood back up it grinned, revealing sharp teeth as it reached up to adjust the black wizards hat atop its unruly dark hair. A dark ebony cloak lay over its shoulders, draping over its leather and cloth covered form like a pair of huge black wings. Eagerly it rubbed a thumb over the amethyst jewel that adorned its staff, its pair of deep purple eyes looking hungrily down at the young woman and her Gallade.
"Now, Mordred…Manners." The formerly quiet guardian spoke out, lowering a hand that was stroking his chin in a thoughtful manner. The Mismagus and Lowen looked almost like twins, were it not for the differing attire, demeanor and eye color. Lowen looked as if he was on his way to some higher end event, With a top of the line black suit and matching shoes adorning his slim and gentlemanly figure. "I do apologize, Miss Mythril…but I'll have to ask you to call me either Nocturnus or Dr.Moon…See, one of these days I think I really will have to kill that announcer…I have told him time and time again to call me either of those…Though perhaps Dr.Moon sounds a trifle stuffy don't you think?"
Suddenly the announcer's voice cut through the dimly lit air again, while mutters of impatience spread through the crowd as more candles were lit, filling the colosseum with the dark, gothic illuminations. "Should the guardian win today, Mythil's fate will be sealed till the next election season…But should she succeed here today, then the final barrier between her and the throne shall fade as surely as the night come dawn!! Let the battle commence!!"
The sound of intense music blasted out from speakers all around the stadium, hyping up the crowd again and bringing a smirk to Nocturnus's features. "Well then, let's begin this dance, shall we?" he inquired as he snapped his fingers.
Mordred suddenly lunged forwards, his staff held tightly in his hands as it emitted a baleful glow. From behind him a shadow ball suddenly flew straight at Mythril as soon as it materialized, brought into being by the magic of the shadow guardian.
Mythril's eyes had never left the guardians figure since she had been startled. Biding her time and sharpening her focus she had been waiting all this time for him to make this move. Lifting her right hand and moving her wand hand to her side protectively she let out a shout! Immediately an aura sphere launched out from her palm and slammed into the dark energy of the shadow ball, resulting in a red and black explosion that awed the crowd.
A glance down to her companion was all she could afford before she broke out into a sprint. He was holding his own just fine. It was now up to her to make sure she lasted this battle and took every opening given to her.

She knew this fight was going to be a long one.

IF you happen to be looking for a pokemon story setting with a home brew realm with an expansion of 125 custom pokemon look no further. There are Pokémon elements in this, as the teaser above will attest to, but this is no leisurely stroll through Kanto.
Pokémon in this are…well… "Gijinka" variants of themselves…A rough explanation of that is simply: "the creating human-like characters based on non-human subjects" The non-human subjects in this place being…Pokémon.
So in a nutshell you will be capturing, training and battling with monster boys and girls at your side.
There is far more to this than what can simply be placed here without it looking more intimidating to read than it already is…So, I shall do my best to sum it up nicely.
- Society is generally peaceful and in a Pokémon esque setting. Tamed monster folk do serve important aspects in society, as they can adapt quickly to human lifestyle once their more savage ways are curbed.
- Gym badges are actually a show of employment. The more badges one has in this world, the more they will earn weekly or per-mission.
- Players need to have a character sheet. It will not be super extensive, effectively I'll just need basic info and for you to keep track of your equipment. # Of potions, poke balls…Money to buy the aforementioned…Etc.
- There will be a rolling system and some RNG here... If you go out into the woods, I am going to roll to see what pops out. ((Clearly it's going to be a forest dwelling Pokémon…you're not going to run through tall grass and step on a Gyarados tail…)) Additionally ultraballs have a better chance of catching something than good ol' red and white...So there will be a rough 1d20 roll to catch something, with Ultra balls giving a +5 to that or something similar...There is more to this than I can post here and not terrify people.
- PLAYERS FIGHT ALONGSIDE POKEMON NOW so yeah, I am not narrating a fight between your 650 lb. Rhyperior and some poor grunts Ratatta while you laugh maniacally in the background. You will be able to use Pokémon skills thanks to the creation of a new technology by sylph co. What skills you can use however, are only the ones your Pokémon know….And that will be something else to add to that character sheet, as there is no need for a Pokémon to forget anything…I'm not limited by data here, just my abusive muse.

If you send me a message, you will always get a response.
If my stories interest you and you have more questions them please give me a poke on my profile or send me a PM.
If you are uninterested with any of my plots, but feel we may make good dance partners for a craving of yours then feel free to reach out to me and pitch your ideas in a PM.
Please do not hesitate to ask any questions, or comment as I am always looking for feedback.
Best of wishes and please do not forget your rose on your way out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom