Unspecified A Little Romance?

Currently reading:
Unspecified A Little Romance?

Rosemarie

A crazy out view makes everything better.
Local time
Today 4:31 AM
Pronouns
She/Her They/Them
Hello!
My name is Rosemarie and I've been roleplaying for a few years now. I usually focus on fantasy/historical/or a mix of both. I love romance and am ok with anything from having characters who are already in a relationship or slow burn! Mythology is a favorite of mine, especially Greek Mythology, though I know some myths from other cultures that can be great inspiration!

I usually try to write at least two paragraphs. I don't tend to be too picky on what I recieve, just as long as it is enough to work with. I can write anywhere from 200 to 700 words, depending on how many characters I'm playing, what the scene is like, and my inspiration in general. We all get writers block, we all get busy, but if I am gone for more than a week I will let you know before hand and if you think I have lost interest or forgotten, please don't be afraid to reach out.

I want to take a second to go into a little detail about what I expect from you and what you can expect from me. I share the exact same rules that I give you so things can be as fair as possible. In general please just:

1. Be kind, I know everyone has bad days but please in general try and be kind
  2. No one-liners, I don't need the entirety of Moby Dick with every post but at least a few sentences please. We all get writers block, every roleplay goes through short moments, but please just give me a little bit more to work with
  3. Grammar, honestly this isn't really important to me. Obviously grammar isn't my strong suit, but please have your writing make sense. This includes texting language (brb, lol, thx), no puncuation, and an overwhelming amount of incorrect spelling
  4. Character pushing, your character is yours and mine is mine please do not take over
  5. Boundaries, things I say no to are things I will always say no to
  6. Ghosting, please don't do this. Also if I disappear for a bit please feel more than welcome to shoot me a message.
  7. Be open! Please I want this to be something that is equally enjoyable. I want to hear your ideas, thoughts, opinions, anything that will help me get to know your or at the very least know what you are looking for.
In terms of violence, I am not picky. I can include as much or as little as possible. In this case it is truly whatever my partner prefers

I do write sexual content! I have an F-List, however, I realize that a lot of my kinks aren't everyone's cup of tea, I know that. I do not require or force anything on any of my partners, I am even ok with having a roleplay with no sex at all.

The only thing I ask, is that my limits are respected. I do NOT do anything with incest, toliet play of any kind, death, or extreme violence in sexual situations.

I want to take a second to talk about incest. In mythology, especially Greek Mythology and Egyptian Mythology, there is a lot of incest. ONLY in this case am I ok with featuring incest. A perfect example is my favorite myth comes from the Greek gods Hades and Persephone, who is technically uncle and niece. I will not include incest in any roleplay that does not show a retelling of a previous story.

I am ok with fandoms, but I don't prefer them. I will include mythology, fairy tales, or legends in this section since technically they are not my own characters. However ALL characters will be aged up appropriately and will NOT include any pairings that would feature childlike play.

As for pairings, I don't have anything in particular. I have a few lists, the ones that are bold are my favorites.

I would love to do retellings of:
  1. Hades and Persephone
  2. Eros and Psyche
  3. General Fairy Tales
I would like to do stories around:
  1. Lunar Chronicles
  2. Disney
  3. Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss
Historical Periods I am Interested In:
  1. Industrial Revolution
  2. Victorian Period
  3. Salem Witch Trials
  4. World War II
  5. Civil War
  6. Cold War
  7. 1950s
  8. Ancient Civilizations
  9. Elightment Period
  10. So much more!

Fantasy Elements I Enjoy:
  1. Monsters/Gods/Demihumans
  2. Royalty
  3. Forbidden Relationships
  4. Magic
  5. Running away/Kidnapping
  6. Extravagant Clothes
  7. War/Battles/Conflict
  8. So much

I hope to meet you all soon! Please don't be shy to reach out or ask anything at all! I just ask that you start the conversation with your favorite color! I can't wait to get started,

Rosemarie

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom