Currently reading:
MxF A Love Letter from Renpai ♥

Renpai

A Book Loving Cat
Local time
Today 9:30 AM
::3 Hello and welcome to my little request thread!

If you haven't looked at my Introduction Thread or User Picture Form Thread you may want to take a look. There's more information about me there that you may find useful. Now then, I'd like to start out by thanking you for your time and consideration. It has been about a year now since I have written anything. Life's little kinks kept my focus elsewhere and the stressing trials I had thrown towards me was a bit above my level. Thankfully the dust has settled and I can now confidently say I am back in action.

To be honest, my profile covers a lot of this sharing in detail business. But for the sake of doing things right I'll post closely to what is stated there. I have been an RPer since I was 15 and have a fascination with the medieval era, as well as fantasy based stories that take place in that time. I'll play both male and female characters, but tend to play the female role in Roleplays with romantic elements. (though I do not mind being the Male on occasions) Romance is a must in the Roleplays I involve myself in. However, it is not the primary focus of my stories. Character development, events, a sound plot and strife for the characters to endure are what drives me most to continue with a story. Too many times I've signed up with a promising player, only to realize they either were in it for a short time or tried to completely take control of the RP. Disregarding my friendly requests to allow the story to flow and stop trying to force certain events to happen too soon. (IE sex, fights, important events, rushing conversation scenes ect) I am however, open to other Genres for a RP but Medieval Fantasy is my favorite. Don't let that stop you from coming to me with a plot that doesn't fall under either one of these genres. I do have other interested outside of those two. ;)

(Ideas, plots and pairings will be located down at the bottom of this Thread. Be sure to check up on it every so often, chances are I have added or removed things from my list.)

CCoffee
Specifics:

1. Length: Two to three paragraphs at a minimum. If you don't give me something to work with then dragging a post out of me will be like pulling teeth. If you agree to inspire me then I will endeavor to do the same for you.

2. Story vs Smut: I think I already made it clear above bit just incase I wasn't I'll state it here. I prefer Story over Smut but it really all depends on the story and the moments. I don't mind if it happens more but it has to flow with the story. If you're just throwing it in there to get your jollies off then I suggest you go to someone else with that. I am not the partner for you.

3. Limits: Violence during sex, such as Rape, I cannot write. It makes me sick to my stomach and really just doesn't sit well with me. I can however, deal with it nearly happening. Like a damsel in distress scene, where it's obvious this might happen until the 'hero' interviences and stops the event from happening. Kinks I am alright with, foot fetishes are a no for me though. Same with 'Water Sports' as well as Scat and diaper play. These are things I will never write so please do not ask. If you have a Kink and aren't sure about whether I'll write it just ask. I'm not going to judge you or give you a hard time for simply asking a question. :)

4. What do you not tolerate in a partner? Bad Spelling is a turn off but typos happen. As long as this isn't something all throughout your post a few misspellings isn't an issue. Decent grammar is all I ask. You don't have to be perfect but I'd like you to at least have a basic understanding and usage of it. Frequent posts are fine but I do have a full time job, as well as other responsibilities around my home. At most you'll get a post or two from me a day (unless I've VERY motivated). At minimum, you'll get a post from me once a week. That's if the posts are long (like 8+ paragraphs) and if we're stuck or brainstorming on what to do next. Also, don't be rude. I'm never the first to be disrespectful so, as long as you respect me, then I'll respect you. ♥

5. Communication: OCC in Inbox (only) is a must if we are to work together and make a good story. I want something that will engage us both! So communication is going to be required of you.

6. Willingness to negotiate: You'll be expected help me build the story, come up with events and help me guide the flow of the story along. RPing is supposed to be fun and our partnership means we should work together. I'm not asking you to come up with everything, but please meet me halfway. I want you to get what you're looking for out of this RP as well. I can't do that if you don't help or talk to me about it. So please, be open about your ideas. Chances are they may help me complete a point in the plot that I was having trouble with.

7. Ideas, Plots and Pairings: For the time being I have but only one Plot and a few Pairings. As I come up with more I will add them. But for now this is all I have.

<3
Pairings:
(I will BOLD and Underline the role I would most like to play.)

Master x Pupil - MxF
Templar x Mage - MxF
Rival x Rival - MxF
Knight x Mage - MxF
Hitman x Contract - MxF
King x Warrior Princess - MxF (Not of same Kingdom or Family)
Hunter x Vampiress - MxF
Vampire x Thrall - MxF

KKiss
Plots:
(For now this is the only one I have, it is for the Pairing Vampire x Thrall in my list. It might be long winded but I feel it has all the information needed to be clear. I appreciate you if you've taken the time to read this.)

Don't take this as a writing example. I kept it as simple as possible so that it was easy to understand and follow. My writing is more detailed and in depth than this. Thank you for reading! ♥

Gener: Future Modern

Prologue:

Ethan Mars was an Orphan, dumped at five years of age. Young as he was, he still knew that in the moment his family drove off, they didn't want or love him. A child barely able to care for himself, was left behind. The Orphanage took care of him until he was eight years old, on the day someone signed the papers and made it official. He had finally been adopted. Ethan was adopted by a man in very nice clothing who looked to be well off. The man was with different people each visit but Ethan didn't mind that. That man was the one adopting him after all.Thinking he was lucky like Annie, he didn't have the nervous jitters like he normally would've. It wasn't until they rolled up to a facility out in the wilderness that he started to get scared.

Humanity was at a standstill. There hadn't been any new discoveries in quite sometime and human evolution all but stopped dead in its tracks.The government was funding a project known as Eden. Its goal, push the Human species to the next level of evolution. Genetic mutation however, wasn't getting them anywhere. Whether they lacked the knowledge or it just wasn't possible they hadn't a clue. But their funding was threatened to be cut if they didn't start showing results.The research team had gotten desperate and started looking around the globe for anything that could lead them to what they were missing. It eventually led them to an unmarked tomb with human-like bodies stowed away. When they arrived back with the bodies they looked into the genetic code of these creatures. What they found was traces of human DNA...and something else, something more.They tried genetic mutation once more and again they failed. Time for project Eden was running out.

In a last stitch effort to save the project one of the researchers went back to the tome and searched the location from top to bottom. It was there that they found that final piece of their puzzle. A ritual, heavily detailed, for the summoning of a Demon. This ritual stated that the Demon would take place of a Human's soul, living within the host but granting them unimaginable power. From what the scripture said the host would be in control of themselves but hear and communicate with the Demon in their head. Depending on what Demon possessed a host decided what they were up against. These were the superhumans known to us as Vampires.

Tests were conducted on several 'subjects' but many of them died during or at the end of the Rituals.
They had been using inmates, ones destined for Deaths Row, as guinea pigs. Knowing time was of the essence the research team decided to try something new. This time, they were going to throw in a child and see what that got them. And thus Ethans fate was written...as the first of the Seven Sources of Power.

Additional Info:

As stated in the little Prologue above those who enter the circle/ritual will lose their soul to a Demon but gain immeasurable power. Ethan however, doesn't lose his soul to a Demon. It gets consumed by the Nephilim known as Kokabel. (Actual Nephilim name) He is known as Holy to some and Fallen to others. In this story Nephilims are half-n-half. Half Fallen (Demon) and Half Holy (Angel). This makes him vastly different from the other successes that follow after him.

He's warm to the touch, where the others are not. His ears are normal, the others are pointed like elves. His eyes are an unusual Amber but his pupils are still round. The others have odd eye colors with slit pupils. And finally his fangs are much shorter than the others, passing off as slightly larger canines than usual. Because he lost his soul he's forever damned and Ethan knows this, even though it wasn't his fault.

His personality traits are: Strong Willed, Ethical, Perseverance, Courageous, Jaded, Self-loathing, Distrusting and Stubborn.

That's the basics at least. It was the traits needed to Bond properly with Kokabel. Each Demon is different and unique. If you don't meet the criteria needed to Bond with a Demon properly you will die during or at the end of the Ritual. This is how the Six after him were of all different ages and not children when changed. After the other remaining six were imbued with Power they brought about the destruction of society and eventually become the new rulers of this world.

Hundreds of years past and the decline in the human population continued to grow. The humans suffered under the vampiric Rule. And even though he was now a Vampire himself, he felt more kin to the humans than he did his own. Throughout those years of human submission Ethan tried voicing new ideas and laws that would benefit the humans left. He was trying to bring about a world where humans could still live generally normal lives with the vampires. Promoting equality and human rights. Ethan stuck with the other Six for a time until his ideas were something they no longer had the patience to listen to. In response they slaughtered his followers and nearly killed him.

Ethan appears to be a man in is late 20's early 30's at this point, but is older than he looks. He has been in hiding, living in the Slums. Ethan gave up on his ideals, feeling sorry for himself, and stayed out of it. Humans of only the highest of stature were spared being used as Livestock, though more and more is demanded of them everyday. The only place the Vampires won't go looking for Humans is the Slums. It is believed to be the place where the sick and diseased dwelled, filthy and too soiled to drink from. It'll be my partners character that will spurn Ethan into doing the right thing. (A Female Role is needed for this Plot)

It's obvious, the others did not agree with Ethans ideals. It's clear that the only way Humans will be able to live peacefully is if the other Six are killed and thrown from their seats of power. And that, ladies and gents, is the general Idea of this story! ♥

Last edited:
Hello Renpai! The pairings hitman x contract, master x pupil, and Hunter x vampiress I have some ideas for. What say you?
Feel free to message me in Inbox. Let us see if we are a good match.

Last edited:
I may list a few more Pairings and Plots in the next few days. In the meantime this is still very much so OPEN.

Back
Top Bottom