Unspecified A magical royal wedding plot

Currently reading:
Unspecified A magical royal wedding plot

Zhazha

Chaos Incarnate
Local time
Today 10:00 AM
Welcome, welcome! Please stay and hear my story!

About me:
I'm a 28 years old roleplayer with many years of writing experience, English isn't my native language since that's dutch, but you can count on the fact that I am doing my utmost best to use proper grammar while still keeping my post interesting to read!
My posts are usually between 200-400 words, depending on the scene and the time is usually between 1-3 days that I reply back.
I like to think of myself as a patient person and usually won't poke until two weeks of no reply has passed by.

What I'm looking for:
I'm looking for a roleplay partner that is willing to do some world-building on this particular story. Someone who can give a reply at least once a week and knows about the handy-dandy 'watched threads' button.
This plot might contain darker themes, such as gore, kidnapping, violence, etc. so this is the trigger warning for that. If you don't want to write that, this is not the story for you. ;)
The last thing, I really like to expand on this world, so while we will both have our main characters, side characters are something I do expect both of us to write. The same goes for naming places, adding some culture and history, I'm keeping that all open for us to decide together~

The story: A royal(arranged) wedding plot
Theme: Royals, medieval, fantasy, marriage, war

Once the land was one giant kingdom, with everyone united under a single ruler. But after years of disputes among lower nobility, the kingdom was torn apart into smaller kingdoms that waged a constant war upon each other. The war has raged over 60 years, raising up new generations who knew nothing better than the everlasting presence of war. There were times of peace, short years spend on gathering resources, tending to the injured, and an overall recovery before one side would always break the silence by sending a small army or assassin after the other.

But after so many years the wind has taken a new course. YC Kingdom makes a peace offering to MC kingdom to join forces as they share a border and can both benefit from what each side has to offer. MC kingdom agrees under the terms that they want the bond sealed in blood. Not the kind that is drawn by a blade, but by marriage. For MC this was very important, his family was considered unfair usurpers and by all fair means, not true royal blood. They gained their throne by slaying the former king as mercenaries and continued to decimate the rest of that bloodline to solidify their newly gained home. The act has earned their ruler the nickname of 'bandit king', bandits, mercenary, whatever they were called it was undeniable that his family were in fact righteous rulers and on top of that all formidable warriors.

Oh and I personally would like for this setting to contain magic~

Hit me with ideas for YC and what kind of rulers they could be together!!! Also, I'm not opposed to writing this as an MxM :)

Please private message me if you're interested in this plot!
Thank you, for reading <3

Back
Top Bottom